May 07, 2024, 11:08:34 am

Author Topic: Application - Astaroth  (Read 6502 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Astaroth
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 10:30:40 pm »
your good but apart from the english you switch clans quite often and that kinda worries me i stay neutral and decide later
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 08:46:25 am »
No.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 03:37:12 pm »
Good player, trainee.

tato

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Addicts
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 11:03:55 pm »
not sure yet

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 09:52:36 pm »
im still hesitating but i leave that as what it is so Trainee

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Amenine

• Regular
  • Winning isn't everything , but wanting to win is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 04:22:22 pm »
knowing good or little english isnt a big problem in ma eyes but not understanding it in direct conversation is the one which can create problems.. make sure if hes good at that than a trainee from ma side..

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

You Dont Have The Rights Still You Behave Like The Right :o

Lazee

• Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 04:42:28 pm »
knowing good or little english isnt a big problem in ma eyes but not understanding it in direct conversation is the one which can create problems.. make sure if hes good at that than a trainee from ma side..

Okay, I didn't understood half of your post.

Amenine

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 04:54:42 pm »
lmao ..

Amenine

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 05:02:05 pm »
sorry for the double post , Lazee use your common sense .. you will get to know what m saying.

Lazee

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 05:06:24 pm »
sorry for the double post , Lazee use your common sense .. you will get to know what m saying.

You make me Go Lawl Amenine, Instead of telling me to use my common sense, You could try improve Your English.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 05:15:09 pm »
in simple words he mean that if astaroth can comunicate in english no matter bad or good he will vote him trainee
got it?

Amenine

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 04:00:26 am »
lol lazee are you that bad in english which failed you to understand the simple words .. shows not me but seriously you have to improve your english in grasping the words properly , since the day 1 of ma application you are against ma english .. let me tell you the thing that we are indians which lean to speak british english .. and its good to speak easy and fluent english in simple words rather than speaking it in a mingled fucking words ..

Lazee

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 10:41:19 am »
lol lazee are you that bad in english which failed you to understand the simple words .. shows not me but seriously you have to improve your english in grasping the words properly , since the day 1 of ma application you are against ma english .. let me tell you the thing that we are indians which lean to speak british english .. and its good to speak easy and fluent english in simple words rather than speaking it in a mingled fucking words ..

Your posts, which show me you always failed in your grammar test :D,  I don't have any problem with other Indians, they speak fine, but Your words are not simple and not you are not speaking English, but Engrish which I don't understand..

And come on, is this a school test that I've to grasp the words and you have to keep posting engrish? grow some and try to find your mistakes instead of posting crap to others, let's not go off topic now and Keep this an Application, not a English lessons Class.

Amenine

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 01:59:41 pm »
Now i came to know what Pakistaniszz can do .. :D always talking shit...
get a boner and get some life dickhead .. and you are the moron to start this ....
Now no more kiddy games with me ... imma change what u call rage... to tear this motherfucking roof off like 2 dogs cage.. :P
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 02:01:13 pm by Amenine »

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 03:37:48 pm »
woah woah woah guys calm down please, lets focus on his application.

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.