March 28, 2024, 11:05:55 pm

Author Topic: My turn  (Read 12056 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
My turn
« on: August 15, 2017, 10:43:13 am »
Nothing much to say about why I am leaving I guess half clan already know. Thanks to Veteran, aXXo, Thijn, Tony, Shawn and others for supporting me, farewell brothers.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 10:45:28 am by WiLsOn »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: My turn
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 10:48:43 am »
Well, you've been one of the most influential VU members in the history of the clan, you've risen from the bottom to the top and contributed a great deal of good to our family. And I consider you a good friend here.

I can understand why you're leaving though, it seems as though you've lost your way in VC:MP and your values no longer align with those of VU's.

I sincerely hope that you can find a way to be happy, to move past your anger and bitterness, and to one day come back home to VU.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 10:56:13 am »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 10:57:43 am »
Thanks Charley, I'm glad I didn't lose your respect after leaving,  I have to find old me first then maybe hopefully one day come back to home, I don't wanted to be bad example to trainees and Rookies so that is why I think leaving is good not just for me but more importantly for the clan.

Edited by Charley to correct typo on Wilson's request.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 11:09:31 am by Charley »
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 11:00:27 am »
Good luck!  :(
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 11:02:12 am »
Good luck with whatever you do next
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 11:05:20 am »
Agree Agree x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 11:21:16 am »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 11:38:06 am »
What?  :(
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 11:45:45 am »
Good luck dude. :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 11:46:43 am »
Good luck my bro! :)

you are the one who helped me most to get in VU, u supported me most and i cant forget that, even though i had to wait 12 months and more, but in the end i got accepted only cause u and riders helped me and gave me advices.

Its sad to see my friends leaving VCMP, first Riders, he was closest to me, now he vanished
and now you :/ , i guess you are gonna vanish like him
its only a matter of time everyone else will leave VC:MP, its not like the old days, VCMP is losing its glory nowadays and its getting a bit boring, anyway hope u find a good game or activity that will keep u entertained bro :)
Sad to see you out of VU though, u could have stayed in the clan but went in-active, like nearly all the members do that :/

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 11:47:32 am »
troll  :o
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bart's Work

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 12:13:04 pm »
Sad to see you go because of some  drama. You were the only one who stood by vu in hard times and i respect that.
Good luck for future! 
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 12:22:01 pm »
i didn't thought that you are going to leave for atleast for 19237819273 years....and i read some of this scenario but i lost interest with it.I hope you might improve after this and get back asap
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 12:32:40 pm »
Man its too shocking for me , I can do just to wish you a brighter good luck in your future. :)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin