March 29, 2024, 10:40:54 am

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 10316 times)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2017, 11:26:09 am »
Gracias amigo, decidi esto hace bastante pero despues de lo de freak y otras cosas mas decidi dejar esto antes que empeore.
So you decided to leave "before things got worse" wow.
Honestly, good luck man. But VU isn't defenitly the clan for you, we don't need that kind of attitude.

We honestly thought you had changed, guess we were somewhat wrong.

Props for whole ON thing though, that was really good.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2017, 02:10:53 pm »
Wow again? you little piece of shit, get the fuck out.
rude :/

Good luck Gohana!
So you want me to kiss his ass again for leaving again? yeah, you probably not understand how much disappoint and hurt i am because of that idiot, who came here crying begging for chance and from bottom my heart i gave him that and he blow it away like some slut was asking for a blow job, oh well who i am explaining to.
did you kissed his ass when he left for the first time,bro? he's leaving, just say a good bye with no hard feelings, not everyone is same as you or as me, why so rude :/
Agree Agree x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2017, 03:12:40 pm »
yeah kiss dad ass
hhahah repa
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2017, 03:52:18 pm »
Wow again? you little piece of shit, get the fuck out.
rude :/

Good luck Gohana!
So you want me to kiss his ass again for leaving again? yeah, you probably not understand how much disappoint and hurt i am because of that idiot, who came here crying begging for chance and from bottom my heart i gave him that and he blow it away like some slut was asking for a blow job, oh well who i am explaining to.
did you kissed his ass when he left for the first time,bro? he's leaving, just say a good bye with no hard feelings, not everyone is same as you or as me, why so rude :/
I can say he kissed my ass for get trainee vote in his last application. anyway all doors are closed for him in VU.

just like someone is rating agree to you for spend a night with you..hic
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2017, 04:11:18 pm »
Thread is dead. No drama, Good luck Gohan!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!