May 13, 2024, 11:33:36 am

Author Topic: Leaving.  (Read 3283 times)

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Leaving.
« on: August 21, 2011, 01:27:48 pm »
Hey eveyone.
It was a hard decision, but i have to say that i'm leaving the clan.
The reasons are that i don't like the clan i general, there are many members who flame, insult, troll, even racists...
Also some people started insulting me since i'm in VU, and stuff... And i forgot to mention that, the time i had in VU wasn't anything special, i didn't do anything together with the clan. Plus i won't be able to play on DM servers. Don't take this too personal, i just said my opinion. So bye.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 02:41:18 pm »
You were a good guy Verz,Ill miss you,There is no reason to stop you now,So bye dude  :'(
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 03:15:17 pm »
Disgusting.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 03:20:07 pm »
Well, good luck

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 04:41:42 pm »
goodbye and goodluck

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 05:29:04 pm »

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 06:00:04 pm »
Sorry to hear that. Bye man

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 06:15:15 pm »
i cant belive this but have luck

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 07:04:57 pm »
Don't take this too personal, i just said my opinion.

I love this line best of all. You call us a bunch of flaming, insulting, trolling racists and expect us not to take it personally? Uhm....

This clan, like anything in life, is only as much as you make of it. You could have chosen to take part in clan activities, of which there has been quite a few since you joined, but you chose not to. Please do not complain about us not being 'anything special' when you have hardly made an effort to even meet us properly.

Above anything Verz, I think you're a spineless, 2 faced, weak individual but don't take it too personally :) (For the record I don't think you're a spineless, 2 faced, weak individual; I'm just making a point.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:17:17 pm by Cutton »

Writer of excessively long posts

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 07:13:29 pm »
el internet

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 08:20:38 pm »

I love this line best of all. You call us a bunch of flaming, insulting, trolling racists and expect us not to take it personally? Uhm....

This clan, like anything in life, is only as much as you make of it. You could have chosen to take part in clan activities, of which there has been quite a few since you joined, but you chose not to. Please do not complain about us not being 'anything special' when you have hardly made an effort to even meet us properly.

I don't call all of you flamers, trollers, racists and stuff, just some of guys in the clan. I know when i insult someone from the clan i insult the whole clan, thats what i meant with "don't take this too personal".
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:03:46 pm by Verz »

Bass

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 08:21:20 pm »
Are you fucking serious? Come on..

If that's your decision.. good luck man.

MSN.

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2011, 09:30:47 pm »
Rated Artistic!

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 06:45:57 am »
Be sure to read the small letters.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Mac

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 06:49:17 am »
Flamers in VU?...who are they  ???
Cannot rate own posts