login
May 01, 2024, 07:04:32 am

Author Topic: GTA V on console! \o/  (Read 5942 times)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: GTA V on console! \o/
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 01:08:30 pm »
you are guaranteed that your game will work without any lag or technical issues.
Games still lag because of the shit hardware, and consoles are easily bricked. I kinda agree though, they downgrade their games heavily so it will run on a console.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013, 06:53:01 pm »
Games still lag because of the shit hardware, and consoles are easily bricked. I kinda agree though, they downgrade their games heavily so it will run on a console.
Yup, indeed. I was playing Far Cry 3 on PS3 and it suddenly froze lol, same shit happened with COD.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 09:16:07 pm »
shortly.

Open world games like gta 5, assassin's creed, watchdogs in addition to some fps games are best played on a gaming pc. I mean have u ever seen the difference in gta 5 on pc max settings and gta 5 on ps4 or ps3? on pc u can even mod gta 5 to look better with gta5 redux while u get nothing for the ps4

On the other, combat games like tekken, mortal combat etc.. are better to be played on consoles for their easier controls and graphics doesn't matter that much in such games.
Late Late x 1 (list)

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2016, 04:21:21 am »
shortly.

Open world games like gta 5, assassin's creed, watchdogs in addition to some fps games are best played on a gaming pc. I mean have u ever seen the difference in gta 5 on pc max settings and gta 5 on ps4 or ps3? on pc u can even mod gta 5 to look better with gta5 redux while u get nothing for the ps4

On the other, combat games like tekken, mortal combat etc.. are better to be played on consoles for their easier controls and graphics doesn't matter that much in such games.

You are 3 years late
Funny Funny x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 05:44:29 am »
It's a disgrace to see this awesome game run on a shitty console, with crap hardware and crap graphics.
A game this awesome should be run on a proper platform, and that platform is called the PC.
exactly, i've played gta 5 on both console and pc, the graphics is way better on pc.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 07:49:29 am »
shortly.

You are 3 years late

well i couldnt have talked with no gta 5 experience on both consoles and pc :P
Funny Funny x 1 (list)