April 27, 2024, 07:11:51 pm

Author Topic: Application - OreoT  (Read 1387 times)

Oreo

• View Profile
Application - OreoT
« on: February 20, 2021, 11:27:56 am »
Nick: OreoT

Timezone/Country: GMT+5

Previous Nicks: [NKr]Sand_Storm,[NK]OreoT

Additional Comments:                     Greetings respected VU's!
I'm Oreo, I started playing VCMP in December 2019.

My Clan History

1. R2x
To be honest, R2x was a Fabulous Clan. But I was kicked out of there because of my toxicity behavior. Although, that was my first experience. I'm disappointed by what I have done. I'm feeling ashamed to mention that because people have forgotten about this Incident.

2. NK
I have good memories with NK, e.g when I don't have much dm skills to defend myself. I just type "help" in clan chat at once then the whole army of NK hunt that guy who just wants KD from me.
NK supports me all the time. Unfortunately, NK got closed.

The servers I play on

VCCNR (50% of the day)
EC (40% of the day)
other servers like "EGAD, Gboyz" (10% of the day)

My DM Skills

I have worked on my Dm skills in EC and VCCNR, After a lot of hard work, now I think I have Acceptable DM skills.

Regards, OreoT
Have a Nice Day!

« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 05:37:54 am by Roystang »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Re: Application - OreoT
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 01:54:52 pm »
Hey Oreo, welcome to the VU forums. I have a question I want to ask you; when we were talking only a couple of weeks ago, you were telling me that you were looking to apply to MK soon. That's all good of course, MK is a well respected clan, but I was surprised to find you applying here instead. I would like to know what's happened since then to warrant your change of interest?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 01:56:51 pm by Ülker »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Oreo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 02:20:05 pm »
Hey Oreo, welcome to the VU forums. I have a question I want to ask you; when we were talking only a couple of weeks ago, you were telling me that you were looking to apply to MK soon. That's all good of course, MK is a well respected clan, but I was surprised to find you applying here instead. I would like to know what's happened since then to warrant your change of interest?

Yes, I was looking of applying for MK. But then I think I don't have much interaction with MK's members. So I decided to apply for VU.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 02:29:20 pm by Oreo »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 04:50:54 pm »
Surprised to see you here.
Anyway, before voting, i would like to ask how many VUs do you know?

Oreo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 05:02:02 pm »
Surprised to see you here.
Anyway, before voting, i would like to ask how many VUs do you know?

In my opinion, I know half of the VU Members.
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 06:13:04 pm »
Considering your age, your application is somewhat impressive. I'll stay Neutral for now.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 08:27:15 pm »
Don't know you, not impressed. No for now.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 02:51:05 pm »
Don't know you, not impressed. No for now.

Credits : KocKex

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 05:34:47 am »
Good luck Applicant.  :thumbsup:
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 07:31:46 pm »
You have been toxic towards me quite a few times . And well i think whole NK was for obviously no personal reason and just because your leader had a problem with me .Well i cant even blame you considering your age but i think you need to mature quite alot at the moment so its a No from me this time. Good luck

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2021, 04:06:24 pm »
I think that you are not ready. You have to improve in your skills, attitude and communication with us.
Do not give up!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 10:53:19 pm »
I think that you are not ready. You have to improve in your skills, attitude and communication with us.
Do not give up!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2021, 08:56:39 am »
Changing to No for now.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 07:58:03 pm »
NO

I'm Rookie :D

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2021, 09:36:39 am »
Thanks for your interest in the clan, Oreo.

I'd suggest you hang around and get to know us a bit better. For now, the poll shows 6 neutral votes and 11 negative votes, so I'm going to deny this application.

Writer of excessively long posts