login
May 01, 2024, 09:30:54 am

Author Topic: CTF - Management Biased?? VCMP community famous servers administration biased?  (Read 6184 times)

Halchter

• Regular
    • View Profile
The counter evidence on Rex is good enough, I've seen it. What is wrong is that he evaded his ban to record it, when he could simply ask me if he could do that.

I'm willing to give this guy a chance but that's only if he makes an appeal.
i think he tried explaining the glitch to you on his topic but you rejected with another thing, anyways i will ask him to appeal but this topic was against the administration and there are proofs i am still curious to know where is that topic which rex made to show this video and explain it.
I don't recall any topic being made regarding this video, ReX PM'ed me on forums with the video and his justification. I did not reply to it because I saw that he actually evaded his ban to record it which is a violation of the rules itself. Yeah, I was not aware that this is possible and I made a mistake, I'm sorry. I also still don't buy some parts of his gameplay video and I will be happy if you can explain it to me on discord or somewhere, not accusing you of anything just wonder why is it happening.

I'm taking responsibility for rex's ban, as for the rest you can go against the administration all you want, this is a topic where all the very falsely and unfairly banned can bitch inside.:'(

Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
this is a topic where all the very falsely and unfairly banned can bitch inside.:'(
Hahahaha I guess it is my turn,

All jokes aside, it is a good thing to admit someone's mistakes, glad you tried to be honest :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
Is this topic "Servers' black story" :o
I am not very in vcmp recently thus I do not know about these things, no matter the thing is true or not, I hope you won't take it serious. Suppose your best friend is banned from your server, he knows you can free him, I believe you will either decrease his jail time or unban him. While we are stubborn and serious dealing with tons of reports, we are most likely persuaded face to face, especially in the case of our close friends. Nothing in the world can be fair, especially when it comes to real life friendship. I may not be able to hear your feelings as I am busy with other stuff, take this just as a little advice. I believe you can have a better life ahead, why busy with vcmp? ::)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
crap..

Where am i saying in Staff Topic that i have promoted you as developer?
Do you see that msg ' let's promote you hhhhhhhhhhhhh ' lol you consider it as your promotion ?
It does not work the way i want, I'm suppose to discuss with other devs in order to promote someone to same rank i hold, you can ask any other dev if i ever discussed or something like that.

You can check the Staff topic anytime, or you can just go ahead and ask the other developers if you were ever promoted to the dev rank, simple. No need to exaggerate this drama, just go and ask em. Now he will call Rest, ysc and other devs bias too :D

Regarding wk case, I still agree the fact that the decision made was not okay, it's not like 'wk will come defending shit' Ain't nobody got time for this mess, this community is already dying, Just admit that you failed and instead of listening to understand and sorting out, you choosed to step back, I and siezer tried to talk to you to sort out the misunderstandings you were in, but you refused and now crying on the topic? Cut the bull crap already and get a life.

About posting our private conversations, What are you trying to prove? You are technically here asking NEWK about the delay on solving those 2 CTF reports. What's the need to quote my pm messages? You can simply quote the topic links and do it, I told you i know what you are aiming for and it's not going to work :grin. I even stated the CTF case above so no need to upload those messages. You proved how unprofessional you are in those forum private board conversations, and in this topic as well by uploading the pms. I have personally proved the thing to ones who asked me or the ones who were concerned.

Note: Siezer is currently manager of rtv, probably he dont want to damage rtv staff image but its truth. much respect to siezer he is a fair guy but atm even if he want to say truth he cant.
Oh @Siezer, please tell us if i'm kind of pressurizing you to maintain staff image or some crap he speaks of lmao  ;D ;D

Please cut it already, [vip]Killerx my old friend.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:50:36 pm by ELK »
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

KILLERX.

Lame excuses after getting exposed
dude thats how your rtv works and you messages was quite clear even a blind man would understand you were serious about posting promotion but after that i was not agree with you on some issues and PLs pressure on you aswell so you just played this game like you did with doom.
so Mr.Biased you better stop embrassing yourself lol since everything is crystal clear.
my old friend [ELV]ELk  its ramadan dont lie ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 01:14:26 am by KILLERX. »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
[VIP]xxxKillerxx bro why cry here?
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Does it looks like he is crying?
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile

Does it looks like he is crying?

weeping ? snivel ?
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
weeping ? snivel ?

If you got other things for you to say other than crying/weeping/snivel say that. Posting crying is useless it seems you don't know what is he trying to convey here.
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
ahhh........... What it is turning to be??? aaaaaa.....
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
i am suspecting ELK/Suri as both of them are in EAD staff for leaking stuff of admins board.
ELK is one of my VCMP best mates with a friendly communication its just a suspect i wont mention why i am suspecting him he knows it already.
I literally have no idea what you are talking about, madk.

P.S: don't try to use insulting comments on PL in RTV server, you can get Banned by ELK but still it's not PL server Okay ? xD OK sorry.
You are talking about craig's ban right? Let's share the logs in here and see who's trying to start the war, I'm sure after checking these logs, you will have your answer.

http://pasted.co/f7450c3b   
( Only urdu/hindi speaking lads can understand  ;D )
These are rtv in-game server logs.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
Edit: this is a sidenote and has nothing to do with the topic,

The only thing you are doing is shit-posting. Either come up with something useful or do not bother to reply.
Just don't do it for the sake of increasing your posts, because that's the most silliest thing to do.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
Im really heartly apologize that i hurted you in past on others opinions, i wish i will be forgiveness from you bhai and good luck for your future hope you will achieve your goal and will get success.....
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
this is a topic where all the very falsely and unfairly banned can bitch inside.:'(
Hahahaha I guess it is my turn,

All jokes aside, it is a good thing to admit someone's mistakes, glad you tried to be honest :)

Go do your homework first, and refrain from shit posting.

crap..

Where am i saying in Staff Topic that i have promoted you as developer?
Do you see that msg ' let's promote you hhhhhhhhhhhhh ' lol you consider it as your promotion ?
It does not work the way i want, I'm suppose to discuss with other devs in order to promote someone to same rank i hold, you can ask any other dev if i ever discussed or something like that.

You can check the Staff topic anytime, or you can just go ahead and ask the other developers if you were ever promoted to the dev rank, simple. No need to exaggerate this drama, just go and ask em. Now he will call Rest, ysc and other devs bias too :D

Regarding wk case, I still agree the fact that the decision made was not okay, it's not like 'wk will come defending shit' Ain't nobody got time for this mess, this community is already dying, Just admit that you failed and instead of listening to understand and sorting out, you choosed to step back, I and siezer tried to talk to you to sort out the misunderstandings you were in, but you refused and now crying on the topic? Cut the bull crap already and get a life.

About posting our private conversations, What are you trying to prove? You are technically here asking NEWK about the delay on solving those 2 CTF reports. What's the need to quote my pm messages? You can simply quote the topic links and do it, I told you i know what you are aiming for and it's not going to work :grin. I even stated the CTF case above so no need to upload those messages. You proved how unprofessional you are in those forum private board conversations, and in this topic as well by uploading the pms. I have personally proved the thing to ones who asked me or the ones who were concerned.

Note: Siezer is currently manager of rtv, probably he dont want to damage rtv staff image but its truth. much respect to siezer he is a fair guy but atm even if he want to say truth he cant.
Oh @Siezer, please tell us if i'm kind of pressurizing you to maintain staff image or some crap he speaks of lmao  ;D ;D

Please cut it already, [vip]Killerx my old friend.
CTF is managed by MK Clan  ( Mostly ) please divert this topic to their forum for better response from their team, VU has nothing to do with this crap.

*cough* another vc-mp drama *cough*

Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
*cough* another vc-mp drama *cough*

realized so quickly  :laugh: :laugh:
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)