login
April 25, 2024, 07:06:12 am

Author Topic: UID mismatch  (Read 346 times)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
UID mismatch
« on: January 05, 2019, 05:23:43 am »
I am unable to to pass test due to UID mismatch problem. The reason of UID mismatch according to me is that I've tried to pass 1st test while having OS Windows 10 installed on my pc, as I was unable to pass the test I realized I need to downgrade the Windows 10 to 7. And when I've downgraded it to Windows 7 I tried to give the test but unfortunately I was unable to do so due to UID mismatch problem. I will be thankful to you guys if you'll help me in fixing out this problem.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: UID mismatch
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 11:57:15 am »
UID mis-match is a serious issue though, head staff will decide in to this matter, as for now, if you plan to change windows version again, you have only 1 request per uid-mismatch. are you really sure to reset the UID mis-match?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 04:06:44 pm »
Should be fine now as I've resetted our account. Be mindful, this is the last time, I've cleared your mismatch. Do not screw up anything now!

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 07:06:31 am »
Should be fine now as I've resetted our account. Be mindful, this is the last time, I've cleared your mismatch. Do not screw up anything now!
Suffering with the same problem.