May 09, 2024, 09:51:53 pm

Author Topic: UID mismatch  (Read 168 times)

Halo

• View Profile
UID mismatch
« on: February 16, 2019, 04:12:45 pm »
Hello, Please unlock my Account, I bought a new PC and the UID Mismatch.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: UID mismatch
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 05:40:49 pm »
As stated by GangstaRas in the rule book, you will have only one possible chance to undo UID-mismatch and consequently taking the Benchmark test a second time. I've no issue resetting your account now promptly but in case you come to face the same mismatch issue before VW, you will not be allowed to play no matter what may the reason will be.

I'll personally suggest you to have it removed before a week from VW or a day before deadline of registrations. Anyhow, It's your call, let me know when you want it to be removed. I'll do it without any delay.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Halo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 11:29:14 am »
Hello, Can you reset my account then I'll Re-register my account is that okay? The old one pc sold out so it'll not happen again.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 05:54:38 pm by Halo »

Halo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 08:35:22 am »
Bump!

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 08:33:27 pm »
Hello, Can you reset my account then I'll Re-register my account is that okay? The old one pc sold out so it'll not happen again.

This will be your last chance, are you sure you want to risk it through just now? don't worry about FPS tests, you will get them too as soon as we give date.
Remember, you will not get another chance to play if you mess up UID again.

awaiting reply

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S