login
April 27, 2024, 08:19:00 am

Author Topic: VU wins League 2021  (Read 2056 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VU wins League 2021
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2021, 07:19:07 pm »
Late to reply here, but I would like to congratulate all of our guys firstly, we've all spent and invested a hell of a lot of time to make this happen, and I'm damn proud of everyone!

Also, a congratulations for EAF is in order as well, I'm happy to see an old running clan and rival of ours still have the power and punch of old, may we have many more clanwars to come :)

Third but definitely not least, congrats to RT for being such a young clan and managing to get to 3rd place, that's quite honestly an amazing achievement, may you all prosper and may there be more clans like yours!

A few very honorable mentions as well;

Klaus, I'm at a loss of words for your effort man. You've single handedly managed to create the most competitive atmosphere seen in VCMP as of yet, through your commentary and branding of the league. A big applause for you  :)

VCPR, one of the calmest, most knowledgeable, and fairest tournament administrators to date. I'm happy to know we have people like you in our community, congratulations to you as well!
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2021, 07:24:07 pm »
This league wasted our time,
btw I remember people were saying things like VU eliminated from League when I joined VU.But we came back and we won. I congratulate my clanmates whoever played <3
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2021, 08:11:12 pm »
Words cannot suffice to show how proud and grateful I am to be part of this family of champions. Each and every one of you proved to be true underdogs, attending the practice sessions and doing your best to get this out even with a difficult outlook.

Thank you bastard Siezer for pulling me out of my retirement exile and allowing me to see this great achievement for our family. There is a lot of fresh blood with a lot of potential and I know this generation of underdogs is going to achieve many more. Hats off to EAF, an incredibly powerful and highly admirable opponent to face. Congratulations to you as well, and Viva la VU!  :)
Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

VCPR_850

• Regular
  • Unbeatable, Untouchable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2021, 08:53:04 pm »
VCPR, one of the calmest, most knowledgeable, and fairest tournament administrators to date. I'm happy to know we have people like you in our community, congratulations to you as well!
Thank you for the kind words, appreciate it ferr <3
I was just doing my job, to provide a fair play for everyone as much as I can.  :)
I've really said it all here: https://ead.thijn.ovh/index.php?topic=2798.0
Congratulations!
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2021, 09:00:15 am »
Congratulations!!

Viva la VU
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2021, 12:25:07 pm »
Congratulations

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2021, 02:59:51 pm »
WOW Many congratulations to all VU family. Well played TTTs , EAFs , RTs and better luck next time those were disqualified before playoffs. #VivaLaVU

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2021, 08:37:37 pm »
Comrades, a big congratulations after the hard work. <3

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2021, 07:40:41 pm »
Congratulations guys! Well earned and hard fought! Its so nice to see many young bloods giving up a fight making this 12 year journey even better!
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2021, 08:06:46 pm »
Great league guys, Congratulations to everyone!
The teams, the staff, Winners, Runner-ups.
This was a very interesting league and it was all possible because of each and every staff members and organizers. :)
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)