login
April 27, 2024, 10:29:19 pm

Author Topic: Application - Mody^  (Read 5754 times)

Akolyt

• Vivere est Vincere
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Mody^
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2021, 01:59:30 am »
All the best Mody

(Btw this thread is evolving into an anime plot)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2021, 02:06:27 am »
All the best Mody

(Btw this thread is evolving into an anime plot)
Thank you <3

(ikr xddd)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2021, 05:06:53 am »
Well , in some EC wars with VU agaisnt KF , you helped we with major , clarke , waleed , and others good guys what want join in this family , you showed loyalty to my eyes and i will trust in you as i trusted in major , becasue you defended this clan(wars) regardless of the consequences with the retards of team kf in ec  , for my side idk if you have any comunication with KF.T , but think a bit , this can be a good opportunity to change all of your past performances , thunder isnt a good guy , he is traitor and double face , today he can say "friend" to you and tomorrow he can talk trash about you , thunder never will change and if you are in a any type of plan with him about/against vu ... you will very dissapoint me because i think you are good boy and you deserves this chance , i will vote Trainee for you because i trust in you , please dont dissapoint me and never changes your loyalty to this family.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Anish87

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2021, 07:54:13 am »
thunder told YOU to ban me from VFS because "i am hunting", and so did you

thunder told you many things and you listened to him, then he didn't give a shit about you

stop talking shit about me, and that's a warning, you never been in even 1% of things i've been in, sure you could say i am hacker so that you sleep better at night knowing that it's just a hacker pwning you.. but from what you write here, tehnically turns out you're still the same kid and never grown up, just like i expected

you are still same KF member that i know, that gives acid replies in case somebody writes a fact or two about him

you're trash talker, and STILL work after what thunder taught you, proof:

everyone already knows about you
this is his most famous reply with "everybody knows", yet you say you were never controlled

lmao, you know what is worst thing in being controlled? the part where you're so dumb to don't even realize you're controlled, either that or don't want to admit because of a too high ego

go back to DmC, kiddo, wannabees like you are just clan hoppers, you cannot cross your own lines, you're impotent, if VU accepts you, that would be a mistake, but like i said, it's not me taking this decision

thought i'd leave my opinion here, because, as you probably realized, in 90% of where i write posts, there's something serious inside, either that or useful advices that if you follow, you'll not need to carry idiotic stuff and nonsense on your back

mody never changed, he is a clan hopper, he applied in VU because his friends in KF got rid of him, after they've used him as a condom, if he did change, he would've had a different way to talk about things

but meh, on the other hand, since you have people like SMD and some others in your clan, you might be thinking this guy may follow their trade and somehow slip into the clan, fitting..

for me things are clear, again, this guy is here ONLY because his past friends thrown him at the trash after using him for over 2 years..

he ignored my warnings, the question is, will VU do the same?  :) this is getting interesting now... waiting for more replies on this topic..
Ok, I'm probably pretty late to do this but Hunting you've had a bad reputation in VC:MP for hacks. Being a part owner of VFS and a major management member of the server, none of the outsiders "opinions" matter for banning or punishing any person. If anyone has to be banned, if done by an admin it's either due to reports or the command/order of the manager(s)/owner(s). So, get your burning ass away from Mody's application because he didn't ban you by listening to or believing what Thunder said but on order by the management of the server. And iirc, you probably aren't banned in the server currently so why create a mess.
Don't be an asshole and shit on Mody's application every time he applies.
Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2021, 09:38:01 am »
ok leave it this way  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i think all noobs from VFS have trouble with me after vccnr rekt

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2021, 09:47:16 am »
No. You are not ready yet.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2021, 10:11:47 am »
Good luck.

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2021, 12:51:53 pm »
Well , in some EC wars with VU agaisnt KF , you helped we with major , clarke , waleed , and others good guys what want join in this family , you showed loyalty to my eyes and i will trust in you as i trusted in major , becasue you defended this clan(wars) regardless of the consequences with the retards of team kf in ec  , for my side idk if you have any comunication with KF.T , but think a bit , this can be a good opportunity to change all of your past performances , thunder isnt a good guy , he is traitor and double face , today he can say "friend" to you and tomorrow he can talk trash about you , thunder never will change and if you are in a any type of plan with him about/against vu ... you will very dissapoint me because i think you are good boy and you deserves this chance , i will vote Trainee for you because i trust in you , please dont dissapoint me and never changes your loyalty to this family.

I won't disappoint you or anyone, that's my promise.
Thanks for vote.

No. You are not ready yet.
Thank you for the vote
Good luck.
Thanks

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2021, 06:33:15 pm »
Trainee because you score 3 stars in every war.
Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2021, 07:28:34 pm »
Trainee because you score 3 stars in every war.
Thanks <3
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2021, 11:56:22 pm »
Well , in some EC wars with VU agaisnt KF , you helped we with major , clarke , waleed , and others good guys what want join in this family.
Hello Pain , thankyou for your kind words.

Regarding Mody , he's always good guy i ever seen . I think everyone started vcmp with hacks or used one time atleast so i don't think he's using anymore from long time (maybe using RPGs aimbot  xD) Good luck Mody .
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 02:18:56 am by Clarke. »

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2021, 02:42:13 am »
I didn't know you were a DMer before Mody, but I certainly know now after our duel yesterday. I think you're good at long range comat, especially with the m4, but the only aspect I reckon you could work on more is your CQB with shotguns. Although I am tempted to give you the vote for Trainee, I reckon it'll be worth erring on the side of caution this time and so I'll be voting no for now.

I would like to see if your interest in VU will remain over a longer duration of time, like it has with Major, and for you to give us as detailed explanation of your hacking history as possible. I understand that it was a while back and that you may not remember it all in full detail, but I would like to hear it coming directly from you rather than from others.

As requested previously, you've shown your continued interest in our clan and given your hacking history to the best of your knowledge. After reading the other replies, I'm also impressed by the loyality you showed towards Thunder by staying in KF after he promised to revive and improve the clan. Although he didn't hold up his end of that promise, you still stood beside your clanmate when he needed you the most. I trust both you and Major that your VC is completely clean of any kinds of hacks and that situation like before won't ever arrise again.

It's a vote for Trainee from me :)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2021, 02:57:33 am »
Well , in some EC wars with VU agaisnt KF , you helped we with major , clarke , waleed , and others good guys what want join in this family.
Hello Pain , thankyou for your kind words.

Regarding Mody , he's always good guy i ever seen . I think everyone started vcmp with hacks or used one time atleast so i don't think he's using anymore from long time (maybe using RPGs aimbot  xD) Good luck Mody .
I didn't know you were a DMer before Mody, but I certainly know now after our duel yesterday. I think you're good at long range comat, especially with the m4, but the only aspect I reckon you could work on more is your CQB with shotguns. Although I am tempted to give you the vote for Trainee, I reckon it'll be worth erring on the side of caution this time and so I'll be voting no for now.

I would like to see if your interest in VU will remain over a longer duration of time, like it has with Major, and for you to give us as detailed explanation of your hacking history as possible. I understand that it was a while back and that you may not remember it all in full detail, but I would like to hear it coming directly from you rather than from others.

As requested previously, you've shown your continued interest in our clan and given your hacking history to the best of your knowledge. After reading the other replies, I'm also impressed by the loyality you showed towards Thunder by staying in KF after he promised to revive and improve the clan. Although he didn't hold up his end of that promise, you still stood beside your clanmate when he needed you the most. I trust both you and Major that your VC is completely clean of any kinds of hacks and that situation like before won't ever arrise again.

It's a vote for Trainee from me :)
Thanks Ulker, I appreciate it <3
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2021, 05:53:33 am »
There are some things that really make me dislike you. However, there are some big positives about you as well. Quite frankly I feel like taking a risk here, but I will go with a trainee.

Good luck.

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2021, 06:19:53 am »
There are some things that really make me dislike you. However, there are some big positives about you as well. Quite frankly I feel like taking a risk here, but I will go with a trainee.

Good luck.
Thank you Lederhos, I won't disappoint you, and we can talk about the things that make you dislike me on Discord if you'd like to.