login
March 29, 2024, 01:44:53 am

Author Topic: Application - HeisenBerg^  (Read 3579 times)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - HeisenBerg^
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 04:36:09 am »
I just wanna know, what can you give us other than this attitude of yours? One more thing, we all know that you are old in this community and interested in joining us, anything else you wanna add here?

Tell me what to change and i'll do it.
Aside from gaming i'm a full stack web developer i can help you guys in that and i do video editing alot so i guess event coverages would be my preference although i don't take part in them.
xD.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2018, 01:10:17 pm »
Good Luck,  ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2018, 01:54:21 pm »
Barely remember you by [UF]Thomas, but looking through your application here, you come off as something of a swindler to me

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2018, 04:51:09 pm »
Barely remember you by [UF]Thomas, but looking through your application here, you come off as something of a swindler to me
hahaha swindler, never was and don't intend to lol.
anyway, thanks.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 08:28:23 pm »
In general I would say: do not expect any sort of respect or awe from me just because you're an old player, I tend to detest that attitude coming from so called veterans of this multiplayer. While it's true for some they might have gathered experience and been through a part of "VC:MP history", to all the new guys out there, (I guess I can't really deem myself as new anymore) if you want that respect to be carried on you just have to work for it and earn it constantly.

I'm not addressing this to you in particular Thomas, I'm talking in general but I'm mentioning it because I got that vibe from the way you wrote some posts, they seem to tell us you're entitled some thing because you're an old player. Being here for less than you let me tell you, that means less than nothing to me and doesn't impress me the least.

About you in particular I say I perceive so much optimism and an inflated self assurance that strikes me as being artificial and constructed. All this excessive progressivism shown in your replies here seems so fictitious I feel there is a particular purpose why you want to be in.

I remember seeing the same entitlement and also a lot of arrogance in your posts one year ago, but some were edited at a later and I also remember you deleting a forum account of yours; in all honesty that's what I barely remember about you, it wasn't exactly my favourite behaviour type but if nothing that sounded more real.

Based on my own experiences and assumptions stated above, I'm going with a no.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2018, 05:14:31 pm »
In general I would say: do not expect any sort of respect or awe from me just because you're an old player, I tend to detest that attitude coming from so called veterans of this multiplayer. While it's true for some they might have gathered experience and been through a part of "VC:MP history", to all the new guys out there, (I guess I can't really deem myself as new anymore) if you want that respect to be carried on you just have to work for it and earn it constantly.

I'm not addressing this to you in particular Thomas, I'm talking in general but I'm mentioning it because I got that vibe from the way you wrote some posts, they seem to tell us you're entitled some thing because you're an old player. Being here for less than you let me tell you, that means less than nothing to me and doesn't impress me the least.

About you in particular I say I perceive so much optimism and an inflated self assurance that strikes me as being artificial and constructed. All this excessive progressivism shown in your replies here seems so fictitious I feel there is a particular purpose why you want to be in.

I remember seeing the same entitlement and also a lot of arrogance in your posts one year ago, but some were edited at a later and I also remember you deleting a forum account of yours; in all honesty that's what I barely remember about you, it wasn't exactly my favourite behaviour type but if nothing that sounded more real.

Based on my own experiences and assumptions stated above, I'm going with a no.

If you're talking in general I surely understand the concept you're trying to convey, I believe we haven't played much together and that led to uncertainty about me. I am always open to learn new things, and I understand the reason behind your vote and I cannot say anything to defend myself once again.

The reason i want to be in is pretty obvious.

Cheers.

Edit: I'll be using SujdoX in LW server from now on, i've previously used [DZ]Sujdo in that server for so long.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:32:24 pm by Thomas »

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2018, 02:14:40 am »
Thomas, I don't know why you want to join this clan, when you seemingly have no friends here. It's been four days and no one has said anything like 'Oh yeah I know Thomas, he's my buddy, he's cool!'

Everyone is just trying to work out whether you're an asshole or not. Well, just 'not-an-asshole' is not good enough to join us. We're trying to cultivate a family here, we need to actively like you, not just be convinced that we could tolerate you.

I won't share the exact results of the poll, but they're not good. Denied.

Writer of excessively long posts