March 29, 2024, 01:17:42 am

Author Topic: Application - HeisenBerg^  (Read 3579 times)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - HeisenBerg^
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2018, 05:49:00 pm »
It's weird. The first time you applied I voted trainee. After x amount of apps I can't even think of it. No.
So basically thats my dedication to this clan, I ain't some newbie applying in various clans just to get taste of it. Believe me, i have been wronged to great extent and when i took a step to explain myself, my previous leader deleted / removed my resignation topic from the forum because it was 'THE' truth. So I just need a chance to prove myself and be a part of a better family. This ins't revenge though. A year has passed. I wouldn't be applying here if i wasn't interested. I could have applied back in my previous clan as well but no. I heard and applied what your management said. Took a break from all this. You have known me for years now. I hope you reconsider your views about me. :)
People do change.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:54:36 pm by Thomas »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2018, 06:21:23 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2018, 06:28:25 pm »
No, what I'm saying is I dislike you more from your first app which is a weird case.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2018, 10:50:15 pm »
No matter how many time you applied before. You have to put efforts every time. I have negative opinion about you considering your mindset. Fix this attitude and get my vote.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2018, 10:53:36 pm »
No, what I'm saying is I dislike you more from your first app which is a weird case.
Probably someone said things that aren't true?
Talk to me...
No matter how many time you applied before. You have to put efforts every time. I have negative opinion about you considering your mindset. Fix this attitude and get my vote.
Do tell where i lack. I'll learn something that you want.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2018, 10:59:59 pm »
Firstly, Fix your mindset. You have to put efforts everywhere. You application is more like, you've taken us for granted. Believe me you can't get in this way.
Secondly, If you have issues with any of our member solve it before joining.
Thirdly, You need to be active in game. Show us your teamwork in communication and skills.

This is it for now. Hope this helps

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2018, 11:13:21 pm »
good luck

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2018, 12:42:09 am »
Firstly, Fix your mindset. You have to put efforts everywhere. You application is more like, you've taken us for granted. Believe me you can't get in this way.
Secondly, If you have issues with any of our member solve it before joining.
Thirdly, You need to be active in game. Show us your teamwork in communication and skills.

This is it for now. Hope this helps

I don't think i have issues with anyone here, if someone has something, please come in inbox, we can sort this out.

Thanks, i look forward to this opportunity.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2018, 02:55:09 am »
I don't know you...

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2018, 03:29:56 am »
hi old friend
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2018, 09:20:00 am »
Talk to me...
So let's begin
Chapter 1
You are not the boss here.

We will continue with the further studies when you are done with the homework i.e. to fully understand chapter 1

I don't think i have issues with anyone here, if someone has something, please come in inbox, we can sort this out.

Oh hello there Mr.Sir, you are the applicant here nobody is going to PM you that *sir I have problem with you, can we talk it out ?*
You should remember what you have said to others in past and why they don't like you. You say you are highly dedicated, you say you have improved. But all I see is the same arrogant guy when you applied the first time.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:26:46 am by Dr.Shawn »

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2018, 09:39:45 am »
Talk to me...
So let's begin
Chapter 1
You are not the boss here.

We will continue with the further studies when you are done with the homework i.e. to fully understand chapter 1

Oh hello there Mr.Sir, you are the applicant here nobody is going to PM you that *sir I have problem with you, can we talk it out ?*
You should remember what you have said to others in past and why they don't like you. You say you are highly dedicated, you say you have improved. But all I see is the same arrogant guy when you applied the first time.
Doctor, as I said I don't know who holds any grudge against me, I DON'T KNOW! so its better to approach me than I spam everyone's inbox.
plus I haven't played vcmp for a year, how can you judge me by that. :P
i'm okay with everyone. well after 7 years of this vcmp life, how bout a fresh start?

hi old friend
hii :o abhi to me jawan hun

love, Detective Thomas

Ryne: I accidentally modified it. I guess everything is as it is.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 08:26:25 pm by Ryne »

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2018, 06:14:01 pm »
gl

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2018, 08:27:58 pm »
i'm okay with everyone. well after 7 years of this vcmp life, how bout a fresh start?
Look at your application. There is nothing like fresh start in your application.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2018, 10:37:44 pm »
I just wanna know, what can you give us other than this attitude of yours? One more thing, we all know that you are old in this community and interested in joining us, anything else you wanna add here?

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex