login
March 29, 2024, 10:25:44 am

Author Topic: Application - Kz.  (Read 4099 times)

Kz.

• View Profile
Re: Application - Kz.
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2018, 04:20:59 am »
You just came back so I think you need more time, I read some nice premises, like what it seems to be a good english plus the fact that you said you are super active, but I would like to see whether they correspond to reality or not in the long run. So I'm voting no this time, but perhaps in a few months having a clearer view of you, my vote might differ :)
Ok  :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Norman4354

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2018, 04:42:50 am »
Trainee, Good luck :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2018, 04:48:08 am »
nahhhh man, dunno u, stop applying, hang out with us first then we might even consider ya, plus your application looks like there hasn't been much effort put into it.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kz.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2018, 05:01:53 am »
tell us more about yourself.
As I said I stopped VCMP 2 years back due to the exams now Im back to the game . I'm active in Littlewhitey's Server . And now I am thinking about joining a clan so I can increase the fun level of the game . The first clan which came into my mind was VU which contains lot of skilled and loyal members like SK I think he's the most loyal person I've seen in VCMP the reason why i say that is because I've had many conversations with him . I see that some has voted No , You guys are here to select the Best of many and if I get reject that totally means that I lack the skills which you guys wanted from a player. I accept my failure and would work on my weakness and will come back stronger . Thank You :)
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

RiCkY^

• In hospitals I saw source not humanity.
    • View Profile
    • www.viceundergogs.com
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2018, 01:31:18 pm »
Good luck.

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2018, 04:32:45 pm »
good luck friend chai pee lo? :)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2018, 06:21:14 pm »
Trainee

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2018, 06:48:14 pm »
rokie R gl nice plwyer

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2018, 09:35:25 pm »
Good Luck!

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2018, 11:04:19 am »
Don't know too much about you next time try to make your application more informative as this is the thing which matters a lot. Going with No this time. Good luck with other votes. ;)
Thanks
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 12:38:16 pm »
Traineee.

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 01:52:58 pm »
I DUNNO ya...neutral

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2018, 02:07:01 pm »
tell us more about yourself.
As I said I stopped VCMP 2 years back due to the exams now Im back to the game . I'm active in Littlewhitey's Server . And now I am thinking about joining a clan so I can increase the fun level of the game . The first clan which came into my mind was VU which contains lot of skilled and loyal members like SK I think he's the most loyal person I've seen in VCMP the reason why i say that is because I've had many conversations with him . I see that some has voted No , You guys are here to select the Best of many and if I get reject that totally means that I lack the skills which you guys wanted from a player. I accept my failure and would work on my weakness and will come back stronger. Thank You :)
Thank you but the reason they call me loyal member is that, when you ask Humans about loyalty they give examples of dogs, but when you ask dogs about loyalty, they give my example. And about the vote, I did tell you about to apply in VU, but before I would tell you to be a lil patient about applying to quickely you were not there to listen and you applied so early, its better if you wait for a lil and meet more VU's. Voting No for now, you need more time.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Kz.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 02:43:46 pm »
Ohk. Then i'll apply again later after getting know to more VU's and VU clan  ;)  :thumbsup:
You can close this now then.. :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 02:45:20 pm by Kz. »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 10:18:39 pm »
You are still suspicious. No
Just like the ban of vice war6?

Good luck

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!