login
April 27, 2024, 10:24:38 pm

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 2604 times)

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2021, 10:37:03 am »
GL
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2021, 10:42:28 am »
never saw him acting like a child while playing, really a calm nd great guy, good luck my boy hoping for best :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bart's Work

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2021, 06:12:27 am »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2021, 06:49:26 am »
GL
ty

never saw him acting like a child while playing, really a calm nd great guy, good luck my boy hoping for best :)
thankyou very much bro
Previous Nicks: Cricket lover ,

bro :( , why bullying my champions trophy 🏆 winner kaptaaan >:(

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2021, 08:04:51 am »
I'm voting strong No
You were acting shit to me before I be in the clan and after you started being good to me, what am I a game in your hand
Oh really?  sadly your old discord has been deleted otherwise i can show screenshots. Anyways it's upto you whatever you want to vote me  ;D
Your tone pretty much shows that he is right about you.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Scartch.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2021, 08:08:12 am »
I'm voting strong No
You were acting shit to me before I be in the clan and after you started being good to me, what am I a game in your hand
Oh really?  sadly your old discord has been deleted otherwise i can show screenshots. Anyways it's upto you whatever you want to vote me  ;D
Clarke is calm guy even in real life
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 08:10:03 am by Scartch. »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2021, 08:12:19 am »
I'm voting strong No
Hey Roy , everything has 2 sides . You took it in a wrong way xd .But it's a real truth  :D

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2021, 09:00:30 am »
Your words suggest that you both dont get along well. If that's the case you both should resolve the issue between you both privately, we don't want any divisions in clan in case you become part of us.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Mr.Moon

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2021, 09:12:54 am »
Good luck.Well deserved.

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2021, 09:15:01 am »
Good luck.Well deserved.
thankyou

Your words suggest that you both dont get along well. If that's the case you both should resolve the issue between you both privately, we don't want any divisions in clan in case you become part of us.
man im always trying to be his friend  even when he wanst in clan. But this man don't want.so let everything go as it's going

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2021, 11:41:20 am »
You'll either fix it or you won't be comfortable here.
Agree Agree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2021, 01:14:25 pm »
Your words and actions clearly suggest that you have no idea how a clan works.
You dont even want to reconcile with major, you dont wanna put any effort into doing so.
Even before he was in VU, you both had never be in good terms with each other and i have never seen you trying to even befriend him.

About right, your tone and such an attitude indicating the immaturity you are trying to cover up with trying to act extra electropositive.

I'm voting strong No
Hey Roy , everything has 2 sides . You took it in a wrong way xd .But it's a real truth  :D
2 sided people are what we call hypocrites.
So you have 2 sides. One for VU members ( being good to them to gain their votes by artificial behaviour )
And other with non-VUs ( being toxic and real? )

I voted neutral because i thought you deserved a chance to show why are you worthy to get a positive vote. But, you have shown that you don't with such IDC attitude.

Strong NO.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2021, 01:40:22 pm »
Your words and actions clearly suggest that you have no idea how a clan works.
You dont even want to reconcile with major, you dont wanna put any effort into doing so.
Even before he was in VU, you both had never be in good terms with each other and i have never seen you trying to even befriend him.

About right, your tone and such an attitude indicating the immaturity you are trying to cover up with trying to act extra electropositive.

I'm voting strong No
2 sided people are what we call hypocrites.
So you have 2 sides. One for VU members ( being good to them to gain their votes by artificial behaviour )
And other with non-VUs ( being toxic and real? )

I voted neutral because i thought you deserved a chance to show why are you worthy to get a positive vote. But, you have shown that you don't with such IDC attitude.

Strong NO.
Hey inferno , in start of June (major accepted in VU) i talked to him in VCCNR about this issue ( as i usually do) he said im not supposed to tell you anything   so what i can do bro? Try to understand i always try to be his friend . Once Major and Nassim was angry to each other. But still i told them to be friends again. We're Muslims . Muslim shouldn't angry to his brother for 3+ days. Scalla wanted to notice me (after my last app) and i convinced him af (idk if he thinks or not) I don't think i have any bad attitude to NON - VUs . I usually don't hate cafers until they are not spamming my pm. But still i will try to convince major like i do to scalla ( I'm sure major don't want to close fight). Inferno thankyou for your time and vote . I will try to improve more my behavior  ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 01:42:20 pm by Clarke. »
Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2021, 04:35:19 pm »
Hello Clarke, I've played with you many times in VCCNR server. Well, you're a rule breaker. As you also wrote in your application that you were banned from VCCNR server due to (Death-evade , Arrest-evade etc). How can we trust you that you will not break rules next time? I don't trust on you.
As you write in your application that you was interested in RK clan just by seeing the best killing and playing of leader. Don't forget that, A clan cannot be judged by only seeing that they are killing other players hardly.

So this time I'm going with big NO
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits: Saim

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2021, 04:48:40 pm »
Hello Clarke, I've played with you many times in VCCNR server. Well, you're a rule breaker. As you also wrote in your application that you were banned from VCCNR server due to (Death-evade , Arrest-evade etc). How can we trust you that you will not break rules next time? I don't trust on you.
As you write in your application that you was interested in RK clan just by seeing the best killing and playing of leader. Don't forget that, A clan cannot be judged by only seeing that they are killing other players hardly.

So this time I'm going with big NO
Hey Kyle . It's been 8-9 months ago since i broke any rule and i never done that on purpose it's always happen by mistake. Kyle bro human do mistakes even ALLAH SAID IN QURAAN "man has been created weak".so they  should learn from it.Im learning from my mistakes and I didnt break any rule twice (except arrest evade ).

about RK it was my newbie experience so I don't had any idea how clan work.

Thankyou for your words bro.

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)