April 28, 2024, 12:31:04 pm

Author Topic: Application - CanT  (Read 2394 times)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Re: Application - CanT
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2021, 06:35:44 pm »
A strong vote for no from me.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2021, 08:37:57 pm »
I’ve noticed you started playing with us recently. At least, I would like to see more of you before making any decision. I see you try hangout with us more often, that’s a good start but your dark past which consist of hacking history is more dominant right now.

I think it requires more time for you to be in the community and prove your clean present. I would love to give you a “chance” but not right now. Anyways, I will keep an eye on you.

Just to mention, I am happy that you started playing clean and left those filthy tools behind. I really appreciate you for that and I will definitely encourage you on this.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2021, 10:04:08 pm »
Neutral
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2021, 02:13:31 am »
Hello habibi, glad you made this step.
Although, you'll need some more time. As siezer said. Hangout with us more and prove you have become clean.
I wish u all the best

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2021, 06:09:48 am »
Pain voted NO and you rated him braindonor that's really sweet attitude from you.
Voting  strong NO.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

Roystang's art

CanT

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2021, 02:58:05 pm »
Thank you everyone for advising me and i'll try my best in the next period
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2021, 04:21:31 pm »
Pain voted NO and you rated him braindonor that's really sweet attitude from you.
Voting  strong NO.
You are judging this guy upon a guy's vote who is getting hate from whole VC:MP community. Try to observe people yourself and give votes with reasons please.

I'm none to talk but this must change, not supporting anyone here just giving a friendly advise.
Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2021, 04:32:12 pm »
Voting  strong NO.
You are judging this guy upon a guy's vote who is getting hate from whole VC:MP community. Try to observe people yourself and give votes with reasons please.

I'm none to talk but this must change, not supporting anyone here just giving a friendly advise.

He is standing in defense of his clanmate. You probably don't have any clue about loyalty, but here in VU, it is a valued trait. You are right to say you have no right to speak in this manner, and should refrain from doing so, if you have something valuable to say about the applicant himself, by all means go ahead. But do not for one minute think you have any right to impose discipline on members of this clan.

Each and every VU is encouraged to have his own opinion, and present his own vote. What you've basically said is, "hey you voted wrong, you should change your vote because that's not what you really mean" which is pure irony.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 04:35:26 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2021, 07:02:46 pm »
Neutral.

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

VipeX

• Likes to post
  • Madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2021, 09:53:49 am »
Good Luck.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2021, 10:05:03 am »
Good luck K4ang

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2021, 10:43:01 am »
Goodluck.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2021, 06:08:34 am »
No.

no = braindonor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2021, 10:09:13 am »
Hello CanT, Glad to see you here.
You are not ready yet. Try to improve yourself, this time I'm voting NO , Good luck.

Credits: Saim

CanT

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2021, 12:59:14 pm »
Hello CanT, Glad to see you here.
You are not ready yet. Try to improve yourself, this time I'm voting NO , Good luck.
Thank you for your vote