login
April 27, 2024, 11:30:58 pm

Author Topic: Application - PrinTaL^  (Read 328 times)

PrinTal^

• View Profile
Application - PrinTaL^
« on: May 14, 2021, 10:33:40 am »
Nick: PrinTaL^

Timezone/Country: GMT+6/Bangladesh

Previous Nicks: Op^,Kill_Sucks,fk15,asaddfg

Additional Comments: Well. i Wanna Join Vcmp Since 2018 Year Then After Playing Vcmp between 1 Year My Skills Was Improved And I Continue Play Vcmp And After Some Days I Wont Able To Play Vcmp Because My PC Was Damaged And Then After 2-3 Months I Am Again Join Vcmp And Mostly Play On Ead CTF And Rtv Then I Wanna Join Ec And My Skills Gone more and more improved and I Take A Decision I Want Vu Member And VU Gang Have Great Skills And Behavior And Many Times See Vu Wannabe Help Each Other In Battle Or Fight in vcmp And Its A Very Best Clan For Me As I Think I Am Perfect For Vu And I Wanna Learn More Skills And More things from VU Member And I Wanna Want To Be A Member Of Vu Gang And I Trying Always Best For Vu Gang And Thats It.

From PrinTaL^

Greetings To All!

Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Application - PrinTaL^
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 10:33:41 am »
Dear PrinTal^,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Weak English language skills.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.