login
April 27, 2024, 05:40:59 pm

Author Topic: Application - Clarke.  (Read 3375 times)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - Clarke.
« on: April 26, 2021, 01:56:32 pm »
Nick: Clarke.

Timezone/Country: GMT 5+/ Pakistan

Previous Nicks: DeCryZ , =FF=Speed*Demon , Cricket_lover , Red[Shadow]

Additional Comments: -INTRODUCTION

Hey  everyone / Assalamualaikum to VU family  !  I am Ikrama from Pakistan and I'm 16 years old.It's my 2nd time applying in VU. I started VCMP in June-July of 2019 and started with  LittleWhiteys. I loved  DM/fights alot.

-How I joined VCMP
Basically my brother/sister suggest me to join VCMP it's somehow epic game later on they forced me to play VCCNR server and i registered my name as "Cricket_lover" because i love cricket alot. However i was immature and it was young age and i never played  online games before so I don't had any idea how to treat/interact with others I also had bad english aswell . I was getting banned from VCCNR again and again cuz of rulebreakings ( arrest.evades , teaming , leaking admin real names , death evades , surrender on boat etc) and i also aplogise Everytime for them in ban appeal section of server forum . After all this i joined a clan Freedom Fighters (FF) and i left it after couple of months. Ok so I started playing TDM gamemode (RTV) and I have seen =RK=Marine/=RK= GOD they were killing players badly then my aim was on  RK clan bcz of pro leaders. I applied for RK and got  accepted as Trainee and was trying to  controlling my behavior/necessary messages in mainchats.

-Aimbot Story

I was playing VCMP very sincerely and following rules with good behavior when I was in RK. MrJeFF/Rock is my brother and i am always sitting with him whenever he's playing VCMP. Once he was  Playing RTV and killing players badly with m4 and i just asked politely "aimbot xD" he didn't replied properly and just smiling and says  "no" . We were playing RTV for 3-4 days  and i was noticing my m4 is improved alot (i don't have any idea it is Aimbot). My czn (Mr.cool he's also VCMP player) family were at our house and about to touring out of city and jeff decided to go with them. and he told me whenever you want to play extract your vice city in other folder so i havent listened what he is saying. Y'all know we have one PC so jeff/rock wasn't at home and i was 24 hours on in vcmp (rtv,vccnr) in evening i was playing DM event in vccnr and [VU]Nyon was hosting it , well as i wrote above i was thinking my m4 skills improved and i killed 2-3 players very badly and took 1st place In event , however i was happy with it but after 2-3 hours [VU]Xmair kicked me from the server and asked  for remove some files from gta folder and i was asking him "which one?" to remove it then a guy "Revenger" pmed and says you got banned for Aimbot . I can't explain that moment i was laughing and saying "another false banned" cuz i knew i haven't used any 3rd party tool then i pmed xmair "what is this" he told me to talk with [VU]Nyon and he says "make an ban appeal " (https://vccnr.viceworld.org/topic/3624-ban-appeal-rktclarke/) i was not believing and nyon show me a event video and i was hurt alot and about to cry and  begging in xmair's pm to gimme a chance it was unintentionally and he supports me as always and gave me a offer " wep banned for a year OR 3-4 months In-game ban" i told him to gimme time for think . I had discussed with many players about xmair's offer and they force me to accept "wep banned offer" because VCCNR is RLP gamemode we can earn cop/rob skills , smuggling , buying cars/props without weps so that's the reason made me to accept that offer. (Thanks Xmair and those who suggest me to accept this offer) however I'm still getting punishment of Aimbot because 1 year haven't done yet ,  it will be done at 1st July. I am very happy for accepting this offer because this year is  fantastic for me in VCCNR ( i have best friends , I'm on top #10 cop/robber and epic props/cars , leading Official Vccnr gang etc ) but still i can't attack in server . I am very excited and waiting for July like mad.

-European City (EC)
I was not able to connect the Server because of Suspecting files in GTA folder ( which i wasn't aware) and asking Sanaullah to help with it and he asked me to remove files from folder or download new GTA vice city. I removed files and tried to  connect to  the server and it works then i faced banned from [VU]DiaZ because of suspected files and i was hurt as i wrote above then i made an ban appeal like i am always apologize for my mistakes and he reduce time to 18 days and i am always thankful to him :)

-Rob The Vehicles (RTV)

Reason of RTV are mentioned above and ban list was cleared after 3-4 days ( it was my luck)

-After Aimbot
i was playing VCCNR 3-4 hours daily. After all this happen I decided to leave RK because clan members went inactive and not able to help everytime. After leaving RK.

i have decided to lead my own VCCNR gang and make it official gang of server i tried my best and it was good gang for newbies , we were supporting them. Alhamdulillah  finally i made it as "Official Gang of VCCNR" thank for all the members those trusted me even i was wep banned. Also i was giving warnings to gang members because of rulebreaking in server but no one ever ask me that " you're also banned" and i am always glad i had /have great members in my gang and they supported me like brothers.

-Interest in VU

VU is respectful Clan in VCMP
And they  have  good members , reputation in community that makes me to be part of this epic family.

I had interest to join VU when i was RK but i thought VU won't accept easily i made my vcmp history as "hacker" which is shameful. Afterwards I improved myself alot and  gain my interest towards VU.

•Interaction with members

Most of peoples already knows about my vcmp history (xmair , jokah , nyon , trax , roy , sqmmy , inferno , scalla , ulker ) because all of them were member of VCCNR staff team and i was regular player of VCCNR. Later i joined Among us and it was great sign  for me to interact with VUs . However i played with (Blitz , Punky , smd , MD619 ,  Lederhos ) it was great time with them and alot of fun. When my first VU Application rejected.I tried to interact more VU members and I'm interacted with (AXXo,Lazer,Banjack , pain , drakola , callum etc)

-English skills

I had bad english when I started playing because it was young age and i was reading in class 5th so but still it was understanble but these days my English skills is good (8/10)

-DM skills

In starting days of VCMP i was completely noob but now I've improved alot in shotgun . I also duel with many VUs and it was fun to play with them . (7/10)

here's i wrote entire story of VCMP history if you guys have any question Im here to answer them.
Incase , if someone doesnt understand any paragraph i'll tell in easy and  short words . Thanks for Reading and excited to see your reply.

Regards ,
Clarke/DeCryZ.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 01:44:33 am by Charley »
Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Clarke.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 05:24:03 pm »
Good luck  ;)
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 05:35:35 pm »

Scartch.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 07:13:48 pm »
I was playing VCMP very sincerely and following rules with good behavior when I was in RK. MrJeFF/Rock is my brother and i am always sitting with him whenever he's playing VCMP. Once he was  Playing RTV and killing players badly with m4 and i just asked politely "aimbot xD" he didn't replied properly and just smiling and says  "no" . We were playing RTV for 3-4 days  and i was noticing my m4 is improved alot (i don't have any idea it is Aimbot).

Keep lie  ;) Good luck

-Regards JeFFy
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 07:17:12 pm »
I was playing VCMP very sincerely and following rules with good behavior when I was in RK. MrJeFF/Rock is my brother and i am always sitting with him whenever he's playing VCMP. Once he was  Playing RTV and killing players badly with m4 and i just asked politely "aimbot xD" he didn't replied properly and just smiling and says  "no" . We were playing RTV for 3-4 days  and i was noticing my m4 is improved alot (i don't have any idea it is Aimbot).

Keep lie  ;) Good luck

-Regards JeFFy
Thanks

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 08:13:35 pm »
Good Effort on the application.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 08:19:44 pm »
Good luck
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2021, 08:20:44 pm »

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2021, 08:42:46 pm »
This application is very complete and I think you are a good guy. There are many things you have to work on, but you have been loyal to applying here and you have also showed interest by hanging out with us. I am voting Trainee, I am willing to give you a chance to represent the clan.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2021, 08:49:46 pm »
This application is very complete and I think you are a good guy. There are many things you have to work on, but you have been loyal to applying here and you have also showed interest by hanging out with us. I am voting Trainee, I am willing to give you a chance to represent the clan.
Hey Lederhos , thanks for letting me know your opinion about myself. Thanks for your valuable comments and vote. Much appreciated. :)  :D

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2021, 09:00:08 pm »
I know you since TDW. You haven't been active for a long time, but lately I have seen you on almost every server. I haven't seen anything bad in your behavior. I give you Trainee my lil bro
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2021, 09:04:04 pm »
Kiddo :P

I can see a very neat effort writing your application. I would like to give you a chance.

Trainee
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 4 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2021, 09:05:32 pm »
I know you since TDW. You haven't been active for a long time, but lately I have seen you on almost every server. I haven't seen anything bad in your behavior. I give you Trainee my lil bro
Hey Tic , I was active in vcmp/vccnr  maybe you haven't noticed anyways , Thanks for your kind words and vote.

Kiddo :P

I can see a very neat effort writing your application. I would like to give you a chance.

Trainee
Hey raaaj <3 , it's been long time and thanks for your valuable words and vote for me.  :D ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 09:07:16 pm by Clarke. »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2021, 09:53:09 pm »
Due to the fact that your wep-ban from VCCNR is not expired yet. I am going with No.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2021, 09:59:15 pm »
Due to the fact that your wep-ban from VCCNR is not expired yet. I am going with No.
Hey RoyStang , I am agree with you. It will be expire on 1st July as i mention above .Thanks for your vote , time and attention towards me :D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 10:13:08 pm by Clarke. »