login
April 27, 2024, 06:38:50 pm

Author Topic: Application - Mody^  (Read 4672 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Mody^
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2021, 01:37:26 am »
bla bla...
"Bla bla" that should be your nickname , the only words you ever knew in your life
Funny Funny x 7 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Wsx2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2021, 02:18:55 am »
bla bla...
"Bla bla" that should be your nickname , the only words you ever knew in your life
I like how you're still mad at me after those vids and the warn you got in ec cuz of me https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11154.0

you're still obsessed with me like an obsessed ex girlfriend LOL

Lemme spit some lyrics for ya

You're mad I'm here, big mad
He's mad, big sad
HAHA, don't care, stay mad
AH-HAH, AH-HAH, AH-HAH
HAHA, bitch, I'm laughin' 'cause you big mad
See it in your face, cry baby, bitch, you big sad

HAHAHA

-6ix9ine

Cry here => \___/  africa needs water

Stay mad :D

PS : I think you should go back to searching for 30 hours for every kill log you got on me in your entire life to merge them with some random shit in 1 video ( well i mean you already did it), anyhoo i ain't gonna waste more time in this shitty forum especially after i destroyed VU clan in EC, have fun in your grave :D cya
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 02:29:18 am by Wsx2 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2021, 02:32:56 am »
Gerz dude lemme tell you something, if you here and have something to say in good words say it if you want to say bullshits then that's not the right place chill out from here dude we dont want you here with this toxicity trying to lie to ruin people's clans never a nice thing instead of telling good luck trying to ruin his application with your lies? Just say good words or dont even reply i hope you get what i said...  ;)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2021, 02:43:55 am »
We might as well turn VU applications into drama applications.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2021, 03:26:56 am »
Hello there Gerz, I would like to ask you politely to GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE since our "shitty forum" doesn't suit your status. Thank you.
VU is well known to have investigators for such cases, sooner or later we would know pretty everything about Mody's history, including the time he used to hack.

@Mody, please elaborate more about this thing so that we can cast our votes.
Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2021, 04:17:07 am »
bla bla...
PS : I think you should go back to searching for 30 hours for every kill log you got on me in your entire life to merge them with some random shit in 1 video ( well i mean you already did it), anyhoo i ain't gonna waste more time in this shitty forum especially after i destroyed VU clan in EC, have fun in your grave :D cya
Yes yes , we already know you need attention in your house , is something else offered to the guy bla bla?
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2021, 06:40:21 am »

bla bla...typical lies as usual, and as i said i ain't gonna respond to any shitty lies/drama you come up with, VU can believe whatever they want idc,

anyways i might be wrong but didn't your bro use hacks in vks like a few months ago? and you was banned along with him? and you kept begging darkrazor to unban you when you were in KF,  and where did your bro get the hacks from? it's obvious he got em from you, i might be wrong, but this case is worth consideration...

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t16551-denied-unban-requestkfmody?highlight=mody

GudLuck mr.2018/2019 testing/using hacks guy.. VU will be lucky to have someone like you in their clan :DDD

Hello Gerz, there you are replying again to the application with an incomplete & wrong story.

Lets begin from the start
First of all that, Major wasn't banned for hacking, but for account breaching.
At that time, Major was banned for a month or two, and i didn't want to stay banned along with him, I had a conversation with DarkRazor to find a solution so i can play in vks again, He told me to make Major apply for unban, and thats what Major did, as stated in this unban application

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t16428-accepted-unban-app

Major's ban time was reduced to 3 Weeks, later on September, i got a new PC, and i wanted to see if the ban time expired or not, I joined VKS, and I wasn't banned, thought the ban time expired, and proceeded to play in VKS, and then, i was banned for "Ban Evading", And i had another conversation with DarkRazor, about why i was banned for that...etc, and he told me that the ban time didn't expire yet, and I was able to join the server cause of the new PC, And then i had to apply for unban, 1st application was denied which is this one

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t16551-denied-unban-requestkfmody?highlight=mody

And the 2nd one was accepted.

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t16582-accepted-unban-request-kfmody
Well, that was everything about it.
I don't see any "hacks" in here, and there wasn't anything about hacks in the whole story, maybe you should have read the application before coming here and saying that we were banned for "hacks"

Thanks for replying to my application.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 06:44:37 am by GhostRider »

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Wsx5

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2021, 09:49:49 pm »

2 -  vicefreeroam server is well known to be R2x clan's place, so me saying r2x members, it's the members of the server and who play it, and most of them were using underalias nicks, you took their team skin instead of taking our team skin and help us, using the excuse "so i don't get killed".

That cover failed badly bro.
you said that i teamed up against you to save the admin level.
Meanwhile, the server's database showing only 6 players registered by R2x tags.
And nice excuse of underalias as well.
As for reminder ( multiaccounting wasn't allowed on the server in those days ).
It wasn't an r2x dominated server and give the logic of me saving my admin level by teaming up with underalias ( according to you ) r2x members. They would have kicked me from staff? I was like Head-Admin ranked staff.
Only developers retained the access to kick.
As for hacking and stuff, everyone associated with you has / have / had used hacks in history.
Sos, Gito, Kang, me and many more idr. So you cannot be the only clean fish in a dirted pond.

About the ones team griefing you are talking about in EC, I clearly provided with an evidence that is enough to null your argument.

And you are using the underalias excuse quite well tbh. I am literally impressed.

Like the solution to every problem to prove your half stories :
* Modify some narrations in story *
* dont tell story side that goes against you *
* says the other person was underalias *
* solved *

Also yeah, my first kick was right after me banning you for death evading, so you can't say that the kick was before the punishment cases.

And the 2nd kick was just a while after punishing you / syne.
Unfortunately, you had removed those announcements from discord else i would have shown the time frame as well.

bla bla...typical lies as usual, and as i said i ain't gonna respond to any shitty lies/drama you come up with, VU can believe whatever they want idc,

anyways i might be wrong but didn't your bro use hacks in vks like a few months ago? and you was banned along with him? and you kept begging darkrazor to unban you when you were in KF,  and where did your bro get the hacks from? it's obvious he got em from you, i might be wrong, but this case is worth consideration...

GudLuck mr.2018/2019 testing/using hacks guy.. VU will be lucky to have someone like you in their clan :DDD
first of all A7A
                                                          *من تدخل فيما لا يعنيه نال ما لا يرضيه*
well if he is hacker you and thunder would never accept him in KF also if he is hacker everyone gonna vote NO and https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t16582-accepted-unban-request-kfmody
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2021, 06:41:04 am »
Yep, KF are the most anti-hack oriented community in VCMP. Literally no one ever caught hacking.

:blank:
Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 5 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2021, 09:21:50 am »

i ain't gonna waste more time in this shitty forum especially after i destroyed VU clan in EC, have fun in your grave :D cya

Nice clan reputation you got going there...

Would be a shame if a full member of yours was caught HP hacking only last week...

*cough* https://ead.thijn.ovh/index.php?topic=2606.0 *cough*

Hey Mody, it's a pleasant surprise seeing you here. I have seen for myself that you are well behaving and have a good attitude, plus your application is well written. However I must say, I never actually knew you to be a DMer. I have seen you lately on EC and KotH every now and then, but I would like to have a friendly duel with you before making my decision. Let's meet up on EC sometime soon.

Neutral for now.

P.S. First Major, and now you too? Next applications will be from your other brothers and sisters? ;D

Anyways, brainless hackers aside, let's get back to topic. I didn't know you were a DMer before Mody, but I certainly know now after our duel yesterday. I think you're good at long range comat, especially with the m4, but the only aspect I reckon you could work on more is your CQB with shotguns. Although I am tempted to give you the vote for Trainee, I reckon it'll be worth erring on the side of caution this time and so I'll be voting no for now.

I would like to see if your interest in VU will remain over a longer duration of time, like it has with Major, and for you to give us as detailed explanation of your hacking history as possible. I understand that it was a while back and that you may not remember it all in full detail, but I would like to hear it coming directly from you rather than from others.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2021, 10:15:02 am »

i ain't gonna waste more time in this shitty forum especially after i destroyed VU clan in EC, have fun in your grave :D cya

Would be a shame if a full member of yours was caught HP hacking only last week...

Now hes gonna say it wasn't Syne but an Under alias VU member to defame KF.
Just like he kept calling Domek n Major as VU members lol and same for those players in VFS ( whom he called Underalias R2x members )  :(
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2021, 03:42:52 pm »

Hey Mody, it's a pleasant surprise seeing you here. I have seen for myself that you are well behaving and have a good attitude, plus your application is well written. However I must say, I never actually knew you to be a DMer. I have seen you lately on EC and KotH every now and then, but I would like to have a friendly duel with you before making my decision. Let's meet up on EC sometime soon.

Neutral for now.

P.S. First Major, and now you too? Next applications will be from your other brothers and sisters? ;D

Anyways, brainless hackers aside, let's get back to topic. I didn't know you were a DMer before Mody, but I certainly know now after our duel yesterday. I think you're good at long range comat, especially with the m4, but the only aspect I reckon you could work on more is your CQB with shotguns. Although I am tempted to give you the vote for Trainee, I reckon it'll be worth erring on the side of caution this time and so I'll be voting no for now.

I would like to see if your interest in VU will remain over a longer duration of time, like it has with Major, and for you to give us as detailed explanation of your hacking history as possible. I understand that it was a while back and that you may not remember it all in full detail, but I would like to hear it coming directly from you rather than from others.

Hi Ülker

I would like to thank you for voting, even though it was "no"
I will try to write my hacking history in details as much as possible, it might be hard for me, but i will try my best.
And don't worry about my interest in VU, i will never lose it.  ;)

Thank you for your vote and opinion, i really respect it.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2021, 06:55:27 am »
I think you need more time..

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2021, 11:01:42 am »

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2021, 12:43:32 am »