April 27, 2024, 07:23:31 pm

Author Topic: Application - Major^  (Read 4411 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Major^
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2021, 02:06:53 pm »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2021, 09:49:41 pm »
Strong T
Thank you so much pain man that really means alot to me  :)
And also yeah everything is fine now i'm back active again i thought it will take long but it didn't so we can continue
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2021, 11:53:58 pm »
Alright, I decided to forget all the misunderstandings we had each other but this time I'll vote negative. If it exists a next time, I'll vote positive if I see some improvement about you.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2021, 08:04:46 pm »
Major is actually a good lad, did a few minor mistakes in past and he is working on it.
His gameplay is improving day by day and I really appreciate that. I will also go positive.
GL
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2021, 02:24:31 pm »
Giving you a chance.
Please don't let us down
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2021, 05:28:04 pm »
Alright, I decided to forget all the misunderstandings we had each other but this time I'll vote negative. If it exists a next time, I'll vote positive if I see some improvement about you.
Thanks man i will prove you that i'm changed
Major is actually a good lad, did a few minor mistakes in past and he is working on it.
His gameplay is improving day by day and I really appreciate that. I will also go positive.
GL
Thank you so much shawn I'm glad to see you replying to my application  ^-^
Giving you a chance.
Please don't let us down
Thank you so much Rajput buddy and don't worry i promise you i will never let you down inshallah  ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 05:38:23 pm by Major »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 05:24:10 am »
You are sometimes really thin-skinned; you easily lose your temper. It's a No for this time.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 10:01:56 am »
You are sometimes really thin-skinned; you easily lose your temper. It's a No for this time.
i actually don't know what does "thin-skinned" means and how/when did i lose my temper easily i don't think that i did that..
Anyways thanks for your opinion i will try to improve the point you mentioned however i won't say that everything in me is good and acceptable everyone have some stuff wrong with him and have to improve it.  ;)

Hotline

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2021, 11:14:08 pm »
i hope its good enough to accept I'll be really happy if i get accepted it will be a dream becoming a real.
So i don't have more words to say except that i'm interested to join nice clan.
makes you seem a little naive and puerile. I once did a close thing back in my first application when I was 16
everybody know that VU is a great clan and all players dream to join it.

well it is very normal in that age, yet you can try to make yourself more valuable since you are able to.
We can talk some time on discord if you want, so that we can discuss more about this issue. Therefore, for now, I don't see you fit yet.

what do you expect from this kid

Edit- Warning by Siezer. We don’t allow posting applicants real life pictures without permission. Please don’t attach any more pictures which are concerned with his real life. Keep everything within gaming community and thus provide evidences which are related to gaming.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 11:47:05 pm by Siezer »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2021, 12:09:25 am »
i hope its good enough to accept I'll be really happy if i get accepted it will be a dream becoming a real.
makes you seem a little naive and puerile. I once did a close thing back in my first application when I was 16

well it is very normal in that age, yet you can try to make yourself more valuable since you are able to.
We can talk some time on discord if you want, so that we can discuss more about this issue. Therefore, for now, I don't see you fit yet.

Thanks for replying in my application hotline! Oh well so what's wrong with my age will i get denied because im 14 years? Kyle was accepted while he is 12 and it's not even depending on age it depends for behavior english informations i have, etc but calling me a kid wasn't really funny

Edit- Warning by Siezer. We don’t allow posting applicants real life pictures without permission. Please don’t attach any more pictures which are concerned with his real life. Keep everything within gaming community and thus provide evidences which are related to gaming.
[/quote] And about this i haven't seen what did you post of someone's real life picture but im sure it wont be me because i never shared my real life picture to anyone
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Hotline

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2021, 01:56:14 am »

Thanks for replying in my application hotline! Oh well so what's wrong with my age will i get denied because im 14 years? Kyle was accepted while he is 12 and it's not even depending on age it depends for behavior english informations i have, etc but calling me a kid wasn't really funny

And about this i haven't seen what did you post of someone's real life picture but im sure it wont be me because i never shared my real life picture to anyone
[/quote]

I had another argument regarding your age, that you're faking it in which Siezer removed along with your picture, and yes it's your picture, you sent it to someone I know in facebook before, and I took it again from your facebook page,

however your English skills doesn't seem to be the same when you're ingame, it's as if you're receiving some sort of help from someone or google translator, and you still lack communication skills, you can't write 2 sentences without being naive, "you're my dad now" etc... you called yourself a kid in the picture I included, and now you're raged because i called you a "kid"?...

there's a difference when you're being naive and heavy-blooded kid, and when you're a mature person with a good attitude...

hope I taught you some lesson my kid...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 01:57:55 am by Hotline »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2021, 02:35:51 am »

Were you born 50 aged ?
I don't think so, that's why you raged
Keep away when you are not engaged
Otherwise, in the ban list you'll be encaged
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 02:47:37 am by BanJack »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2021, 02:53:07 am »

And about this i haven't seen what did you post of someone's real life picture but im sure it wont be me because i never shared my real life picture to anyone

I had another argument regarding your age, that you're faking it in which Siezer removed along with your picture, and yes it's your picture, you sent it to someone I know in facebook before, and I took it again from your facebook page,

however your English skills doesn't seem to be the same when you're ingame, it's as if you're receiving some sort of help from someone or google translator, and you still lack communication skills, you can't write 2 sentences without being naive, "you're my dad now" etc... you called yourself a kid in the picture I included, and now you're raged because i called you a "kid"?...

there's a difference when you're being naive and heavy-blooded kid, and when you're a mature person with a good attitude...

[/quote] Thats none of your concern i call my self a kid or not dude i was just joking with lazer l, i don't know what i did with you to do that with me can you just go away from here will be better for you and also to clear it more to you and your lies i don't even have facebook, peace
Edit: Ok now i knew everything now the moderator of KF(Gerz) is who sent you to ruin my application i have found that i have a facebook account i have no idea who made it i don't even have to explain that to you, you guys look very dumb for searching for a thing like this do you even know when did i take that photo? Since 2015 rofl and still so what its like you borned a 69 years old man huh please no more drama and let my application in peace thanks
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 03:14:28 am by Major »

Hotline

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2021, 03:12:00 am »

Were you born 50 aged ?
I don't think so, that's why you raged
Keep away when you are not engaged
Otherwise, in the ban list you'll be encaged

completely irrelevant lines,
so maybe you should take some spines,
and catch with em your tears after the whines.

Edit by Roystang: - Link removed on request as it bears some personal information. -

Lying is bad major, i think you're too young to realize that lying is bad, your parent's seem to have not taught you that lying is bad..
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 03:53:57 am by Roystang »
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2021, 12:39:30 pm »

I'm actually curious when I ask this, like genuinely; what is wrong with you? So what about Major's age? I'm wondering to myself why you care so much and what relevance any of this actually has to Major's application.

If anything, you're the one sat there on your computer, actively wasting your time coming down to the same level as a "14 year old kid", whilst he's being mature for his age.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)