April 28, 2024, 03:39:07 pm

Author Topic: Application - Vedder/Calhoun  (Read 3761 times)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Vedder/Calhoun
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2021, 02:27:41 pm »
On a personal note, I believe you can be a VU I also think there's lots of work to be done but looking at the things you have already accomplished, I know you have it in you to break the necessary barriers.

12 of us  stand by our vote of confidence in you and keep our trainee votes. I'm gonna be straight forward, theres 18 that still are not convinced, I know your aware of that. I'm telling you this not to discourage you but to fuel that potential that you have on turning the situation around to your favor. It probably not be now, but I know it'll come to the day that you'll reach that goal.

This doesn't mean your app is closed or denied, like I said being straight forward with you. I strongly believe that we should consider to give this app a closer look and not vote slightly. Good luck man!
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2021, 04:57:19 pm »
You've got from almost getting app banned to now making 12 of us believe in you. You better not fuck the chance you may get or I'll give you some nice ass whooping.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2021, 05:39:25 pm »
You've got from almost getting app banned to now making 12 of us believe in you. You better not fuck the chance you may get or I'll give you some nice ass whooping.
I will be glad then, to concede you permission of every wavy hair of my ass.

Thank you TheKing and all VU members. I appreciate yours and every member's trust and enthusiasm on me and I will do my best effort to turn it around.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Jack_Noodle

• Fanatic
  • Allah <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2021, 08:45:29 am »
Yo Calhoun Once Again VU .
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2021, 05:19:25 pm »
It has been quite some time since the application was created and the poll hasn't changed from a few days as well. With that being said, I'm going to step ahead and deny this application.

Most of our members are still not ready to trust you due to your past. We usually like to give everyone a chance but your case is complicated. You need some serious effort to convince the members to change their views about you.

Poll result:
12 Positive
2 Neutral
18 Negative
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD