login
April 27, 2024, 11:34:08 pm

Author Topic: Application - Vedder/Calhoun  (Read 3756 times)

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Vedder/Calhoun
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2021, 09:03:45 pm »
Good luck pal.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2021, 09:02:34 am »
After all the fuck ups you did in the past, I've noticed you are a better person now. I hope you won't disappoint us again.

Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2021, 10:05:36 am »
Trainee.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2021, 11:01:29 am »
Side note: If I fuck this again please take my body, cut its legs and arms, burn them, send them to morphine, destroy my computer, and bury the rest of my body so I cannot ever try to return again.

Thank you guys. I appreciate very, very much the faith that you are putting on me.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2021, 01:40:06 pm »
Hey Calhoun, it's good to see you applying here once again. Although your previous application didn't go as well as you would've hoped, I'm glad to see that it didn't deter you from improving yourself and trying again now. I've been regularly DMing with you on EAD, MK's CTF and KotH, and from what I've seen, your skills aren't even in question. You've been good to me long before I even joined VU, which shows me that your kindness comes from a good place, and not just to appease us.

It's a strong Trainee from me. Best of luck with the rest of your votes! ^-^
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 01:42:40 pm by Ülker »

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2021, 03:02:01 pm »
Side note: If I fuck this again please take my body, cut its legs and arms, burn them, send them to morphine, destroy my computer, and bury the rest of my body so I cannot ever try to return again.

A small price to pay for salvation
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2021, 03:34:42 pm »
Hey Calhoun, it's good to see you applying here once again. Although your previous application didn't go as well as you would've hoped, I'm glad to see that it didn't deter you from improving yourself and trying again now. I've been regularly DMing with you on EAD, MK's CTF and KotH, and from what I've seen, your skills aren't even in question. You've been good to me long before I even joined VU, which shows me that your kindness comes from a good place, and not just to appease us.

It's a strong Trainee from me. Best of luck with the rest of your votes! ^-^
Thank you very much dude! It has been nice to meet you.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

David.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2021, 05:14:29 pm »
Suerte cabron espero q entres

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2021, 06:55:39 pm »
Goodluck bro. BTW what nickname you use in CTB?

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2021, 01:41:18 am »
Suerte cabron espero q entres
Te agradezco y sabes que te aprecio mucho mi amigo. Un abrazo enorme. Gracias!!!

Goodluck bro. BTW what nickname you use in CTB?
Thank you dude. Eh, I don't remember having tried that server. By 'base', I meant EAD and KoTH; but where my lag abilities are most seen is without any doubt in MK's CTF. In case I try it, you will always find me as Calhoun or biozcalhoun.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2021, 02:10:59 am »

What happened to the clan you started?

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2021, 02:41:28 am »

What happened to the clan you started?

Hi Charley; I misunderstood this message.

At the time I founded SL (Sherlockian Lepidopterans), I finally got what you were meaning about all the hard work that building a clan represents. My motivation was on a high level, there was a new wave of "fresh, new clans" getting started from the bottom and I went on that bandwagon.

Why did I found* (edit: I thought forge was forjar in spanish xD) it? Personally, I thought at that time that I was capable of leading a team, a group. Maybe I can. For instance, the only job where I'd find myself suitable is as professor. Where I can lead my own class; transforming others, helping others. But 'being able to lead' was not enough to make it successful.

Helping others, leading others and transforming others is what I wanted to get from SL, but my expectatives were so high. Being a leader and the carrier of a system, a complete structure that was just starting wasn't easy and I didn't have enough maturity. I carefully read your advices before finally going on in making a decision. Founding a clan was nice. Making the banner was nice. Making the rules was nice. But then simply something laked - and figured out pretty soon: I had no interest and motivation to develop such a high proyect.

The motivation behind that project remained on the pure expectative of being able to share my thoughts against sexism and other things to the rest of the people in VC:MP; but soon I realized that I was either not ready, or sincerely I did not have enough guts to do it. Enough time. Enough enery.

Soon, my fellow members started to leave, they were not happy with my activity nor the situation of the clan, my reputation was not good either. I went away no much time later and thought and I'm sure that I don't really want to be a leader in VC:MP any longer.

My interests have turned into a 180º change to having much, much fun ingame. No worries. No preocupations. Share moments with people in a place that I love. I regularly join LW and EAD and have fun with strangers, with friends, with anybody. I just have fun everyday and love that. I have met very nice guys from VU these latest times. I met some from the old times too. I want to share every damn good thing with them and with everyone else. Just that.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:59:53 pm by Vedder »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 3 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2021, 07:18:37 am »
Thanks for your considered response. Voting trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2021, 02:18:56 pm »
T.

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2021, 04:55:20 pm »
I think, you deserve a shot. Trainee for sure my dude!

ITS THE BIG DOG!