login
April 27, 2024, 05:18:05 pm

Author Topic: Application - Nassim^  (Read 2093 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Nassim^
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 09:04:50 pm »
Not yet
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Wsx4

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2021, 10:14:47 pm »
Well well well..., if it's not Nassim the one who called us "traitors" without a reason and left KF the clan who helped you with everything and had your back even during your bad times when you had no life ( and still) it does all show your lack of loyalty, also speaking about "Bad behaviour" leaving KF and when we made a group to discuss why you left, you said "go get a life losers" and left the group, well  

In this picture you were crying about having no life, and we were advising you and telling you to make real life friends etc...
same goes for this one

Also it's nice seeing you applying for VU after trash talking them for so long as showing in the followings pics

You're trying to act innocent to change the people's opinion about you by making up stuff, and you did a good job at that, but let's see what happens...it's up to them whether to accept a 2 faced ungrateful 0 loyalty kid like you or not,

Anyhow you were the most immature member in KF not to mention your shitty behaviour and racism towards indians and other ppl which you have been warned for in EC and shunned multiple times, even before joining KF, from your NK days you were the same as you are now, let's see how far you can get with your lies...

PS : i just spoke with Syne and he told me that you're lying about your account getting "hacked" not to mention you're the one who used to trash talk to Eazym4 in the report he made on him, let's see if your lies work this time or not...

FORGOT TO MENTION :

WE MADE THIS GROUP A FEW DAYS AGO AFTER YOU STARTED TALKING WITH THUNDER ABOUT RETURNING TO KF, AND YOU'RE APPLYING FOR VU AFTER A FEW DAYS ? LOOOL

Also :

you mentioned in this app that you had problem with whole KF, even tho when you wanted to return to KF a few days ago, you said you only got problems with dawdi??? see nothing is adding up with your app, cuz it's fulfilled with lies

MORE PICS :

« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 11:21:17 pm by Wsx4 »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

D4WDi^

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2021, 11:03:24 pm »
 hh
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 11:32:11 pm by D4WDi^ »
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

D4WDi^

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2021, 11:31:33 pm »
you guys don't know that nassim himself was the most toxic and immature one
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2021, 01:41:23 am »
Not yet
Well thank u for ur vote PaiN. i will do my best to  improve my self
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2021, 03:12:56 am »
natural don't know you.

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2021, 05:58:22 am »
Good luck  :)

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2021, 12:03:15 pm »
Good luck  :)
Thank u Major bro  :)
natural don't know you.
Hello Saim, we can meet in European city and EAD
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 12:12:30 pm by Dark_Killer^ »

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2021, 12:39:50 pm »
kelb means dog :flushed:

Funny Funny x 7 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2021, 07:23:24 pm »
No

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2021, 02:20:54 am »
Good Luck nass
Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2021, 09:42:09 am »
I've no idea who approved your application and why? You've been banned by me lots of time in LW for hacking as well as evading your ban. Investigate before voting fellas.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2021, 11:50:40 am »
I've no idea who approved your application and why?
I approved his application considering his in-game behaviour in VCCNR. I saw no faults in him except for his rage issues which i believe he will cope up with.

You've been banned by me lots of time in LW for hacking as well as evading your ban. Investigate before voting fellas.
Well that's the case, I'm going with No this time since you didn't highlight this incident and you were hiding it.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2021, 11:59:05 am »
I've no idea who approved your application and why? You've been banned by me lots of time in LW for hacking as well as evading your ban. Investigate before voting fellas.
Since that was a 2 years ago and i didnt mean that to hide that, also thanks for reminding me, cause i totaly forgoted that, well iknow i have did a ban evade, that time i was really retarded before of what i doing, well what i can say, i totaly apolgize very much of what i was doing in the past.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 12:21:55 pm by Dark_Killer^ »

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2021, 12:22:01 pm »
Since that was a 2 years ago and i didnt mean that to hide that, also thanks for reminding me, cause i totaly forgoted that, well iknow i have did a ban evade, that time i was really retarded before of what i doing.
Nassim, are you sure the last time you were banned for hacks / ban evaded from any server was definitely 2 years ago? The reason I'm asking this is because it's always best to come clean about everything in full detail rather than hide any of it.

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)