login
April 27, 2024, 06:11:39 pm

Author Topic: Application - Nassim^  (Read 2095 times)

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
Application - Nassim^
« on: February 12, 2021, 07:58:11 am »
Nick: Nassim^

Timezone/Country: +1

Previous Nicks: =KFt=Nassim^,[KFt]Nassim^,=RK=Nassim^,[NK]Nassim^,  [SCK]Dark_Killer^

Additional Comments: Greetings VU family, my name is Nassim, but i started playing VCMP on 2019 of december, frist server was VCCNR the who made by Xmair, well frist time i have invited into SCK by Vatan, and after this all SCK was closed and the leader wasn't playing anymore in VCMP, left it, well RK, same in RK i invited too as well in that clan, but RK was boring to me, soo many inactive nembers and leader was inacative too, so i decide to leave it, well NK, iknow i invited on it too, but some few months was closed by syne, and i invited in KF as well too, i tought before was family, when i left it, all against me, saying 'come on nassim u wont be accepted in vu" same as all of KF too, i cant stay in KF, i free what im doing, well why i joining VU now, cause its a family and i have my friends in this clan too, iknow some nembers in VU, [VUr]Ulker, [VU_R]Trax, [VU]Xmair,[VU]Roystang,[VU]Jokah,[VU_R]Scalla,[VU]Nyon i good in dm as well, iknow my self i was rude very, cause i was following KF nembers and NK, but they make me Toxic, rudest, trashed out my behavior,but i finally improved alot and alot very, i was rule breaker before too, when i was in NK too, but i can do my best to join Vice underdogs.
Regards, Nassim

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 07:38:03 pm by Siezer »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Nassim^
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 09:05:38 am »
I've known you since VCCNR and your dm skills are good and you've been very mature since you left those toxic clans and your communication skills are good as well just continue to work on your English and interact with more VUs, best of luck.

Trainee.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 09:07:14 am by Trax »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 10:22:21 am »
It is true that you've been working on your attitude by avoiding toxic people and trying to be mature in-game, but I really can't see you fit the position now, I'll keep watching you and you might make me change my vote, good luck yal kho!

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 10:56:15 am »
It is true that you've been working on your attitude by avoiding toxic people and trying to be mature in-game, but I really can't see you fit the position now, I'll keep watching you and you might make me change my vote, good luck yal kho!
saha yakho  :)

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 10:58:06 am »
I've known you since VCCNR and your dm skills are good and you've been very mature since you left those toxic clans and your communication skills are good as well just continue to work on your English and interact with more VUs, best of luck.

Trainee.
Thank you traxy

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 11:03:15 am »
Please avoid multiple posts. If you want to add replies, use modify button.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 11:04:17 am »
Please avoid multiple posts. If you want to add replies, use modify button.
Alright then, sorry for that.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 12:02:44 pm »
Best of luck my friend.  :D

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 12:23:25 pm »
Best of luck my friend.  :D
Thanks waleed   :)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 02:44:36 pm »
I will stay neutral for some reasons.

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=16761.0

Well i came across this topic a few days ago.
The replies shows your behavior towards VU in those days. Just to avoid drama, let it just be an answer to question and not a long explanation.
Apologies. I don't usually drag past stuff in applications. But your application isnt satisfactory for me. What made you apply in VU?
Is it just because you have friends in VU? Or you want to show kf/nk members that you can join VU just to put a slap on their faces?
I think the perception of like clan like members is wrong. I have many good friends in all clans doesnt mean i should join all of these.
If you found anyone in VU who isnt in good terms with you, will you start calling whole VU biased / anything?
Also i have many friends in KF who arent toxic or bad. So its only one's self on how he present himself and his clan. I won't raise the loyalty issurs since i know you left those clans after they were either closed / inactive. But you started spitting venom about the clans you have been in later on. e.g RK.

Question is : do you want to join VU just to put a slap on the face of those NK/KF members?

Also an advice : you should familarize with more VU members.

I had no issue voting you trainee as we have been friends for a long time. But some points i have came across recently made me doubtful.

Answer these so i can change my vote based on your answer.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 02:56:16 pm »
I will stay neutral for some reasons.

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=16761.0

Well i came across this topic a few days ago.
The replies shows your behavior towards VU in those days. Just to avoid drama, let it just be an answer to question and not a long explanation.
Apologies. I don't usually drag past stuff in applications. But your application isnt satisfactory for me. What made you apply in VU?
Is it just because you have friends in VU? Or you want to show kf/nk members that you can join VU just to put a slap on their faces?
I think the perception of like clan like members is wrong. I have many good friends in all clans doesnt mean i should join all of these.
If you found anyone in VU who isnt in good terms with you, will you start calling whole VU biased / anything?
Also i have many friends in KF who arent toxic or bad. So its only one's self on how he present himself and his clan. I won't raise the loyalty issurs since i know you left those clans after they were either closed / inactive. But you started spitting venom about the clans you have been in later on. e.g RK.

Question is : do you want to join VU just to put a slap on the face of those NK/KF members?

Also an advice : you should familarize with more VU members.
I had no issue voting you trainee as we have been friends for a long time. But some points i have came across recently made me doubtful.

Answer these so i can change my vote based on your answer.
Well thank u for voting inferno, iknow i was rude before, cause i was following the NK/KF guys before, i wanted to join VU becase its a family and i has no problem with it, and iam not making war with KF and NK, i left it because they are really started making me toxic before, and i was an a idiot because i was following them before.
yeah for sure i will meet VU nembers and iam familiar with them.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 02:59:24 pm by Dark_Killer^ »
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 03:37:11 pm »
Thats not the answer to my questions.

Your issue of reporting Eazym4 for such nicks without evidence.

How can we believe that nothing of such sort will ever happend again?
Also i personally believe , all that in that topic wasnt written by you.

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 04:00:51 pm »
Thats not the answer to my questions.

Your issue of reporting Eazym4 for such nicks without evidence.

How can we believe that nothing of such sort will ever happend again?
Also i personally believe , all that in that topic wasnt written by you.
Well, they used my account that time, cause i was the idiot the who shared him my account password.
But i never do something bad to VU. i really love VU
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 04:06:32 pm by Dark_Killer^ »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 05:12:30 pm »
You seem to be changing your old self to a new one, a better and mature one, I like it and I hope you keep it up.
But it's a No from me, I mean overall you are fine but you need to fix a lot of things, first things first your English, second your behavior as it's a little bit childish sometimes.
Beside all of this the only thing that will never make me say that you deserve the trainee rank at least is the stupid stuff between you and Eazym4, yes it was a while ago but I don't really think that you guys are cool to each other, and I wouldn't like it if you become a trainee while you and him are hating each other, actually it will make more dramas and make more problems inside the clan which isn't allowed at all, in VU respect is our main title, specially the respect between the clan mates, that makes us golden and special, and I wouldn't like to ruin it.
Good luck next time, I believe in you, cheers O0

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 05:18:29 pm »
You seem to be changing your old self to a new one, a better and mature one, I like it and I hope you keep it up.
But it's a No from me, I mean overall you are fine but you need to fix a lot of things, first things first your English, second your behavior as it's a little bit childish sometimes.
Beside all of this the only thing that will never make me say that you deserve the trainee rank at least is the stupid stuff between you and Eazym4, yes it was a while ago but I don't really think that you guys are cool to each other, and I wouldn't like it if you become a trainee while you and him are hating each other, actually it will make more dramas and make more problems inside the clan which isn't allowed at all, in VU respect is our main title, specially the respect between the clan mates, that makes us golden and special, and I wouldn't like to ruin it.
Good luck next time, I believe in you, cheers O0
Well thank u for your vote Scalla, i dont have any problems with VU nembers, thos NK/KF guys uses my account and then they reported them, iknow i childish sometimes, i will improve my english and my  behavior for sure.