April 30, 2024, 06:33:42 pm

Author Topic: Application - HeLLForce  (Read 616 times)

HeLLForce

• View Profile
Application - HeLLForce
« on: December 09, 2015, 09:00:12 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: HeLLForce

Previous Nicks: TemuR

Timezone/Country: +2/Georgia

Do you speak English? My English is between basic and average (when I write immediately) but I can understand everything you say.

Time you have played vcmp/samp: 2 Years

Previous clans: I left this clan because members were inactive and the clan closed. -EV: One day I was playing without tag, and the leaders kicked me. -LK: excellent clan, I left the clan because at August, 2013 my inactivity started because of studies and previously left the clan. -LUX: I returned to play in February 2015 creating the LUX clan but we had problems with the group's reputation and therefore we closed the clan.

Do you use IRC: Sure, you can find me with HeLLForce. I can use it without difficult.

Why you want to join VU: Well, because VU is a great clan. About members: they have experience, they are serious players and they have good skills and attitude. I was invited by my friend Fercho because he trusts in my skills. Well. Actually, I really like the clan and I think that I have the necessary skills to join the clan and represent it proudly. I would like you to know that I am a serious player, I like playing in team, I have experience and I can take right decisions; it would be an honor for me to be part of this family.

Favourite weapon: Stubby, Shotgun, mp5, m60, m40, Laser/Sniper.

Which VUs do you know: Fercho, Hotdogcat, Pleyo, Veteran, Freak, Bart, Gohan, GangstaRas, Dronz, Angela, Riders, Joker and other members while fighting.

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Sure, I wish to defend the tag in a clan war; I take seriously the duels also because it is a unique and exciting experience.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:17:16 am by Fercho »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - HeLLForce
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 09:09:02 pm »
I don't know you, but this is one of the better applications I've seen lately. Staying neutral for now.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 10:50:35 pm »
I don't know you, neutral atm. Good luck ;)
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 12:16:00 am »
I've never seen you and I've never invited you here. He just copied everything from Tzunam's application.
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6230.0

Denied.
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 9 (list)