April 28, 2024, 01:20:49 pm

Author Topic: Tournament predictions  (Read 2473 times)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Tournament predictions
« on: September 12, 2020, 12:33:12 am »
I saw a prediction tab in the Challonge and I thought of making my own here for the lulz, already got one result right too (Fercho vs Razor). If you want to play too make your own just for fun to see who gets more results right in the end or even just to support your friends.

I'll add the templates below so you can make your own, just edit the image with MS paint or whatever.

Disagree Disagree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament predictions
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 01:40:25 am »
I cba to do the whole image, but here are my predictions for who is most likely to be in the final, ranked descendingly:

First group of 16:

1. Fercho
2. Fraily
3. Ferrari
4. Gynla

Second group of 16:

1. Siezer
2. David
3. SMD
4. Hazard
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 04:25:12 am »
This shows how much Punk loves me. I love you too
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 10:00:28 am »
Love you bully, now go ahead and FullFill^ my prediction (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━━☆゚. o ・ 。゚
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 11:17:55 am »
Brother sister love right?

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 12:34:14 pm »
.i.
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 06:53:34 pm »
My money is on [SS]juan*
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 12:00:01 am »
I like to see all the support comments here and on discord etc about myself winning the VCDC after so many attempts that nearly ended with the title in my hands but couldnt be for a reason or another. But let me tell you that im older than before, im not as good as before anymore nor im as motivated as before, neither we are in 2011-2012 on VCDC3 nor in 2017 on VCDC5.

There is a new wave of new players that are highly skilled and surely deserve to be awarded as the best fighter of VCMP much more than me, because thats what winning VCDC  means being the best so were Ashay, Ajeet, Koray, Noori and Freak, one gotta know when its time to step aside and let these new guys that i will repeat are so good shine as the best players.

I know certain ppl may think that im a loser because of losing two VCDC finals and other may want me to finally win it, but i gotta tell you that i think my job in VCDC as player is already done, in every VCDC i participated i had to go through a shitload of matches with the toughest ppl on VCMP around that time and succesfully reached the final match two times, thats an achievement to me even though i was quite disappointed with myself after losing vs koray and freak on the final match.

However i really appreciate all the support to those that still believe in me, i just joined because of lets say the "romanticism" that envelops VCDC and what it means for old 0.3 1v1 lovers like me or many on this forum , but like i said its time to step aside and let the new blood of VCMP rise and show what they can do in which is to me the hardest and most complicated event on VCMP since VU had the great idea to make it back in the summer of 2009.

However that doesnt mean that i will give up, i will give all of my efforts to pass through as many stages as i could but like i said one knows when to step aside.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 01:32:00 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 6 Winner Winner x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 08:00:22 am »
I like to see all the support comments here and on discord etc about myself winning the VCDC after so many attempts that nearly ended with the title in my hands but couldnt be for a reason or another. But let me tell you that im older than before, im not as good as before anymore nor im as motivated as before, neither we are in 2011-2012 on VCDC3 nor in 2017 on VCDC5.

There is a new wave of new players that are highly skilled and surely deserve to be awarded as the best fighter of VCMP much more than me, because thats what winning VCDC  means being the best so were Ashay, Ajeet, Koray, Noori and Freak, one gotta know when its time to step aside and let these new guys that i will repeat are so good shine as the best players.

I know certain ppl may think that im a loser because of losing two VCDC finals and other may want me to finally win it, but i gotta tell you that i think my job in VCDC as player is already done, in every VCDC i participated i had to go through a shitload of matches with the toughest ppl on VCMP around that time and succesfully reached the final match two times, thats an achievement to me even though i was quite disappointed with myself after losing vs koray and freak on the final match.

However i really appreciate all the support to those that still believe in me, i just joined because of lets say the "romanticism" that envelops VCDC and what it means for old 0.3 1v1 lovers like me or many on this forum , but like i said its time to step aside and let the new blood of VCMP rise and show what they can do in which is to me the hardest and most complicated event on VCMP since VU had the great idea to make it back in the summer of 2009.

However that doesnt mean that i will give up, i will give all of my efforts to pass through as many stages as i could but like i said one knows when to step aside.

Freak did the same, he sacrificed his position for the new youth of VC:MP players. I respect his opinion and yours. :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 08:03:20 am »
Fulton did the same, he sacrificed his position for the new youth of VC:MP players. I respect his courage ;D
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 17 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 01:36:08 pm »
Fulton did the same, he sacrificed his position for the new youth of VC:MP players. I respect his courage ;D
I can trust on juan that he may sacrifice his position but fulton, i dont think so. He lost it since hazard was able to beat him.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2020, 08:03:46 pm »
Took time to understand S Pen and done it before all the matches are ended already.

Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2020, 01:02:15 am »
First group of 16:

1. Fercho
2. Fraily
3. Ferrari
4. Gynla

Wow, I am so grateful to those people who still see some potential in me, it's a nice touch of them, and I feel exhilarated by it.

However, sadly-or-happily in my personal opinion I don't see myself any further in the tournament, not even in the season before this. I must admit that I am in a situation very similar to Juan, I do not have the motivation, much less the time to maintain an adequate level, I only joined the tournament because of the nostalgia that it causes, and honestly it has cost me a lot to complete the battles, and I do it to get rid of them  :angel:

I had my chance, and it is so true that there are top players right now, with better tricks, skills, and tactics. So far there is no clear winner, this tournament has been one of surprises and revelations, there is new blood that is in the elite of deathmatching at the moment and it is very impressive to see that.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 01:04:16 am by Fercho »
Agree Agree x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 09:41:37 pm »
Took time to understand S Pen and done it before all the matches are ended already.

only one prediction wrong yet.. riddier won against masteroz.. I also have doubts on juan's match with Gynla
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2020, 12:59:59 am »
The progress of this championship is becoming very tense and interesting to watch. I check back twice a day, hoping to see a new result.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts