April 30, 2024, 10:49:27 am

Author Topic: Application - Daimon  (Read 236 times)

Daimon

• View Profile
Application - Daimon
« on: May 17, 2019, 01:12:49 am »
Nick: Daimon

Timezone/Country: (GMT+4)/Georgia

Previous Nicks: HeLLForce,TemuR,Timur,Metro

Additional Comments: Hi, Daimon, I've been interested in your team and I want to join your team if you want to, I'll talk about myself Gta Vice City I've been playing Multi Player since 2015. I was in SCK, RK and DH teams,
DH was me and I closed the team. SCK and RK, then I wanted to enter the famous 1 team and I chose the VU Team so if you want to see me among you would be very happy. Because I have a very nice team and very professional teams, I am a little self-praise, but it is a team for me. Thank you for all your votes. VU Team I wish to be accepted.

NOTE: İ used google translate my english not good sorry for it.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:17:18 am by Charley »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Daimon
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 01:16:27 am »
Hey Daimon,

Thanks for applying. It seems that you care about the clan, and that you are relatively friendly! However, this is an English-speaking clan. We require a certain level of English comprehension and ability in order to communicate with each other effectively. So for that reason, I'm denying your application.

Good luck elsewhere!

Charley
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts