March 28, 2024, 09:49:41 pm

Author Topic: Debate- MDs is this Warp/lag/or hack  (Read 7717 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: Debate- MDs is this Warp/lag/or hack
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2018, 07:59:07 pm »
There's a guy on LW named [JW]3laWi or something like that. He's suspicious af, being unhittable and his ping is below 100, which is more than obvious not legit. Any idea on what he could be using?
FFB trainer, same goes to some RK guy santiago_pro15 or w/e his name is.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2018, 08:35:10 pm »
There's a guy on LW named [JW]3laWi or something like that. He's suspicious af, being unhittable and his ping is below 100, which is more than obvious not legit. Any idea on what he could be using?
I've also came across him many time while fighting against MDs he  also supports them and i don't know but he have created a video on me too i wonder with that much stress could a person even play the.game, i can't even play at 30 fps
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:42:28 pm by (PaK)DeViL_JiN »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2018, 09:59:42 pm »

I would actually like to know more about this thing. This is the reason I stopped playing vcmp because I noticed more low-ping players using it on LW. At first I thought it was aimbot lag, but I knew it was something else.

Could you briefly tell me what it does and how it works? I'd be more aware of it on LW and have a sensical explanation when reporting those bastards.

Thanks for letting me know about the mod, haven't heard of it before.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2018, 11:03:19 pm »
There's no way to detect it other than for VCMP devs to decompile and reverse engineer said tool to block it from the client entirely.
Only those who know how each and everyone play and have played for years can notice the change in a player's playstyle/lag.
Like say the average player who randomly joins a clan and then after joining said clan becomes unhittable the next time he plays because he got his hands on this tool from said clan's private board.

It basically fucks around with the 'physics/friction' of the engine to emulate a typical 0.3z 300+ pinger that's warping all over the map.
Basically a form of desync.
04[13:08] <Brian> To the point I can even backstab him while he sees me infront of him
04[13:09] <Brian> If I were to shoot him at that position
04[13:09] <Brian> This tool would immediately end that desync/lag
04[13:09] <Brian> and sync me behind him with the shooting animation
04[13:09] <Brian> Until I start running again

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:09:33 pm by Sora_Blue »
Informative Informative x 8 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2018, 04:02:14 pm »
What a shame, you guys can't even play an old game from 2002's era without hacks or so. I understand about the Y axis fix or the mouse movement to be fixed and much more stuff like the game gets broken if you'll go over 100+ FPS and it is likely unplayable. But seriously, now it is getting over it.

NeuTroN

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2018, 09:46:23 pm »
MD Fans 😎 ☺🤛 8)
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2018, 10:24:20 pm »
I played today against dark wolf and it appeared to be some kind of speed gear. He was unhittable and even his lag somehow affects me. These MD guys are really weird.
Just why people need to hack? It is just a retarded action that shows who they are in real life. Can't people have fun with this game? This community is so toxic. Actually the ORIGINAL devs of this game just started VCMP as a source code for san andreas. Them leaving the game is just a sign of it being useless. Server staff teams lack members who are famillar with vcmp engine and code, know how to detect hackers without misunderstandings and shit. Even can script tools to detect hacks based on their advantages not on gta vc .asi mod files. Where is this kind of staff team. Hacks should be blocked for once and for all. What I'm trying to say is that this is becoming useless. Wait for the call of developper.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2018, 08:00:14 pm »
today I joined EC, and found MD dudes as well as the so called "[ON]HuntinG".
I just asked him about that tool, told me that "we won't be able to detect its users if they spread it"
hinting that he have a copy of this tool and may be or may not he gave it to MD guys.
(link of pics: https://imgur.com/a/NhfVitB )
now as a result and as I've seen with many players that I fight with, every player who is an MD or no longer a member of it have the same fight style and cancerous lag.
yet I am waiting for an experienced admin or a developper reply to this case, we won't let these guys ruin our game by fucking using hacks and shit they use. and I'm requesting them -if you see this- to just give us a reply, about wtf is happening and why almost every hack is developped and disturbed every day. and even if there's way to save VCMP from getting sunk in the sea of fucking hackers and retards.

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2018, 11:24:09 pm »
90s pc and cancerous connection is essential to be an md

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2018, 06:36:26 am »
if you duel with any MD's retard player. you just simply focus on his jump. and then check his ping. their jump totally like 350+ ping but they had 200 ping. i have alot of video's that i was saved in my pc

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2018, 09:52:05 am »
Seriously does the MD tag come with a lag enhancer or something  ???

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2018, 09:56:39 am »
Seriously does the MD tag come with a lag enhancer or something  ???
If it was a truth, every asslicking dude would have been using [MD] or maybe two [md][md] for more lag power jeje.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2018, 10:02:53 am »
Yet people think it is lag xD

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
Re: Debate-is this Warp/lag/or hack
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2018, 10:26:49 pm »

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
Re: Debate-is this Warp/lag/or hack
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2018, 11:02:25 pm »
Poor PTCL and shitty internet is required to be friend with danny

PS: if we have poor pc how the fuck we are recording with 60 fps in highest quality, and your poverty pc can't even record.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 10 (list)