login
March 28, 2024, 09:14:08 pm

Author Topic: Debate- MDs is this Warp/lag/or hack  (Read 7717 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Debate- MDs is this Warp/lag/or hack
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2018, 09:47:42 pm »
Poverty PC? lol , make me feels that you are using NASA PC , look at my poverty pc https://pasteboard.co/HtfTFco.png , and retarded life right? Are you in my life to know how it is? my life is better than yours at least i am not  living with animals , you are the biggest tosser i have ever seen , i am a pathetic retard? look at your VC-MP History you hacked more than me and you stopped hacking after it , same to me i used aimlock 5 months ago and stopped , so you called yourself pathetic retard ,here is your pc

Atleast i can reach 60+ FPS in a 2002 game. You have actually abused yourself by uploading that image; i feel sorry for Windows 8, it has to load in a Phenom toaster 10+ years old with not enough ram to even load your desktop.

At the other part, where the hell did i mention animals? That's the most non-sense shit that i've ever read.

You most probably, as you are a retarded monkey, didn't know how to download nor what VCMP was in such eras when i used f1 (2012-13). Yes, of course, i hacked; but i didn't change after 5 months of having done it. What else can you add? Even Morphine and pretty much everyone in this community has hacked atleast once. What i meant is that it doesn't matter if you hack or not, your low IQ is still embarrassing and shows no coherence when writing a text nor i do think that you are able to establish a normal disscussion.

Piss off already, you are banned from participating in this VW Edition, and you are an aimlocker. Nothing else to say.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2018, 09:52:05 pm »
Poverty PC? lol , make me feels that you are using NASA PC , look at my poverty pc https://pasteboard.co/HtfTFco.png , and retarded life right? Are you in my life to know how it is? my life is better than yours at least i am not  living with animals , you are the biggest tosser i have ever seen , i am a pathetic retard? look at your VC-MP History you hacked more than me and you stopped hacking after it , same to me i used aimlock 5 months ago and stopped , so you called yourself pathetic retard ,here is your pc

Atleast i can reach 60+ FPS in a 2002 game. You have actually abused yourself by uploading that image; i feel sorry for Windows 8, it has to load in a Phenom toaster 10+ years old with not enough ram to even load your desktop.

At the other part, where the hell did i mention animals? That's the most non-sense shit that i've ever read.

You most probably, as you are a retarded monkey, didn't know how to download nor what VCMP was in such eras when i used f1 (2012-13). Yes, of course, i hacked; but i didn't change after 5 months of having done it. What else can you add? Even Morphine and pretty much everyone in this community has hacked atleast once. What i meant is that it doesn't matter if you hack or not, your low IQ is still embarrassing and shows no coherence when writing a text nor i do think that you are able to establish a normal disscussion.

Piss off already, you are banned from participating in this VW Edition, and you are an aimlocker. Nothing else to say.
Will fuck your ass in VW8 don't worry.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2018, 09:54:15 pm »
can't you see the EC one? actually you are blind Coon , using hacks better than dumbass with a shitty life.
March 1st still doesn't equal 5 months.
Neither does insulting a white adult with a racial slur to black people.
The ocean must be jealous from the amount of salt you hold.

Poverty PC? lol , make me feels that you are using NASA PC , look at my poverty pc https://pasteboard.co/HtfTFco.png

The only problem with your PC is that thing between your keyboard and your chair.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2018, 09:55:21 pm »
Zaim please don't ruin the topic, only important and useful things will be considered .
i'll ask someone to clean the topic so irrelevant posts could get removed.

anyways here is another example of ReX where it looks like he has lag but after continuously looking at his ping I can clearly state that it isn't lag it's something else, also look at the distance ReX covers during jumps considering the fact that his ping is normal moreover the speed does not looks to me anything near to normal I believe he have modified his game speed variables using anything there are bunch of tools,in start of the video he was fighting against me and
he was covering distance faster than a normal player I believe , but suddenly one guy from oranges hopes in and making it 2vs1 for rex, but he just simply kills him in no time , everything will make sense to you if you keep my theory in mind of the term lag you use and looking at the actual ping he is getting. @zkq if you still can't see my point then i'm done with you, try to tackle me back with something useful , if you don't have than please sit back and read.
the other guy called [TSS]Birdman. also reacts same as ReX and his ping is normal too which surprises me a lot since I always have hard time with the ping, by reaction I mean the way he covers distance fast and all the chobby moves during jump is a clear sign of modified game speed.
I also want others to watch this video and give their own explanation and point of view regarding this video.

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2018, 10:00:21 pm »
Anyone get Headshot ingame people call him aimlock , aimlock made you think that all people that make headshots = aimlock , what a shitty retarded Logic.

hmm... okay
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2018, 10:05:39 pm »

Hello where's my aimlock ban.

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2018, 10:20:45 pm »
This is my last reply in this topic, and i would like to tell you that we don't accept cheaters who ever they are. We already kicked many players for hacks and will always keep on that.
You accepted Rex aka Neutron who has been banned at least 3 times for speed gear.
You accepted Zaim who has been banned for aimlock.
You accepted and still have Stitu within your ranks who has been banned for hacking.
Your claims are irrelevant.
yes i do.
If we blame others about their past, go check your ban for F1 and getting kicked from EAF. We don't need to blame the past.
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2018, 10:21:32 pm »
This is my last reply in this topic, and i would like to tell you that we don't accept cheaters who ever they are. We already kicked many players for hacks and will always keep on that.
You accepted Rex aka Neutron who has been banned at least 3 times for speed gear.
You accepted Zaim who has been banned for aimlock.
You accepted and still have Stitu within your ranks who has been banned for hacking.
Your claims are irrelevant.
yes i do.
If we blame others about their past, go check your ban for F1 and getting kicked from EAF. We don't need to blame the past.
I've been banned for widescreen, not F1.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2018, 10:22:54 pm »
after watching Devil's video as i also record my gameplay i've a clip of the exact same moment and still his speed gear is also revealing on my screen too and his ping is also low which surprise me , 2 clips of same person same time same reaction time higher than average game speed
what more do you need zkq you joined the wrong place, if you still won't consider than i would simply say you know whatever they are doing and yet still you are defending.
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2018, 10:23:09 pm »
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php?topic=18714.0

Fear god if you you believe on it
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2018, 10:25:34 pm »
You do realize that widescreen was basically the same effect as F1 back in 0.3z.

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2018, 10:26:12 pm »
holy shit windows 8 on 2 GB RAM
is that even possible? photoshop?

Also not long ago morphine banned you for hacking on lw and it was much less than 5 months...

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2018, 10:32:33 pm »
Quote from: Freak
Nice signature bro

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2018, 10:34:24 pm »
You do realize that widescreen was basically the same effect as F1 back in 0.3z.

You got banned for F1 or not?
Every player may has ban history for hacks, even you. So we don't need to blame others history if they can change.

Casper got accepted in vu after all his hacks history, because VU gave him a chance because believing he can improve his history. (This is just an example). We did kick many players for  usage of hacks. And about Zaim stuff, [MDd]tag is not official for MD, so any person can use it and we can't tell him to not wear it as it's not a clan tag.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2018, 10:37:13 pm »
Hell i'm wasting my time with many brain donors here, keep talking i will just read and eat popcorn 8)
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)