March 28, 2024, 10:40:08 am

Author Topic: BitCoins - Currency of the future?  (Read 44518 times)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: BitCoins - Currency of the future?
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2017, 06:48:27 am »
This virtual currency is not useful for your age people since you got nothing important to do with it.
He can to buy some drugs as you said. ;)
Actually everything will be under total control of government in very close future. So no sense to discuss it.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2017, 10:07:01 am »
Actually everything will be under total control of government in very close future. So no sense to discuss it.
I don't think so, either another digi currency will overtake or it will eventually collapse, but government has got nothing to do with it since it will be more anonymous banking as now.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2017, 10:35:42 am »
I don't think so, either another digi currency will overtake or it will eventually collapse, but government has got nothing to do with it since it will be more anonymous banking as now.
Government is already controlling everything around banking, internet connection... It's very easy to disallow virtual money, maybe you will able to own it as a hashes/keys, but it will be useless. You will be unable to sell it for something real if your government will disallow it.

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2017, 11:04:31 am »
Government is already controlling everything around banking, internet connection... It's very easy to disallow virtual money, maybe you will able to own it as a hashes/keys, but it will be useless. You will be unable to sell it for something real if your government will disallow it.

I still use BTC for my personal needs and I know that BTC is not allowed in my country(Its completely illegal, more like a crime that equals to anti:nation)
Still I exchange btc to hard cash and likewise.

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2017, 11:32:17 am »
It means there is weak control yet.

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2017, 11:35:02 am »
It means there is weak control yet.
weak control and high security when it comes to BTC  ;)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2017, 12:09:24 pm »
If you able to exchange it in other country and import your money easy - it's means no control here. 

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2017, 01:49:53 pm »
If you able to exchange it in other country and import your money easy - it's means no control here.

What about making a lot of bitcoins (either by mining or getting paid for your unique service) and goto a country where btc is legal and withdraw your 'x' number of $ via ATM.

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2017, 02:49:29 pm »
What about making a lot of bitcoins (either by mining or getting paid for your unique service) and goto a country where btc is legal and withdraw your 'x' number of $ via ATM.
It depends on the laws of your own country. Is some countries (non-UN) you even able to buy a slave, but it's not means your country will support it. The laws of your country is important because you are under control there.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2017, 06:00:04 pm »
It depends on the laws of your own country. Is some countries (non-UN) you even able to buy a slave, but it's not means your country will support it. The laws of your country is important because you are under control there.

What he's saying is that, if he were to go to a country where BTC's are legal (e.g. Croatia), and withdraw the money from an atm like the one above, no one at customs would give the slightest fuck about it. Because it's cash, how would the custom's officer know it came from BTC's?
Use logic

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2017, 06:05:31 pm »
What he's saying is that, if he were to go to a country where BTC's are legal (e.g. Croatia), and withdraw the money from an atm like the one above, no one at customs would give the slightest fuck about it. Because it's cash, how would the custom's officer know it came from BTC's?
Use logic
There is such thing as "origin of money" in the law. Don't think you are oversmart and government is fools. Just nobody cares about such things yet, because it's still hard to control.

There is alot of ways to break rules and being clean but it not means it's legal.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:08:41 pm by vito »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2017, 06:08:54 pm »
Use logic
There is such thing as "origin of money" in the law. Don't think you are oversmart and government is fools. Just nobody cares about such things yet, because it's still hard to control.
Origin of money? A crackhead chimpanzee could have handed me an ''x'' amount of cash, and in case someone asks I can say I found it on the street. No way to disprove origin of cash. Credit cards and bank accounts yes, but not cash.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2017, 06:12:54 pm »
Origin of money? A crackhead chimpanzee could have handed me an ''x'' amount of cash, and in case someone asks I can say I found it on the street. No way to disprove origin of cash. Credit cards and bank accounts yes, but not cash.
It's possible to track by number, especially if you got it from ATM. But I think you not got the point.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2017, 06:16:38 pm »
It's possible to track by number, especially if you got it from ATM. But I think you not got the point.
ATM's are owned by private banks. Banks are obligated to keep a customer's account credentials and transfers private, and accessible to only him.
If you have an account in just about any bank, go through your contract, know your rights.

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2017, 06:29:08 pm »
Banks are obligated to
To show any info about client for requests due legal reasons.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)