login
April 27, 2024, 09:38:00 am

Author Topic: Application - Duke  (Read 4988 times)

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Duke
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2017, 09:32:50 am »
Seems to be a good guy.Played with him in European city.Skills and attitude is good.Best of luck.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2017, 09:38:46 am »
T.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2017, 04:32:06 pm »
good luck dude.

Bart's Work

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2017, 06:32:23 pm »
You see dedicated and u are a good playa

Trainee

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2017, 06:38:46 pm »
Goodluck is what I can wish you since I don't know who you are.
Neutral.

Radon

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2017, 09:27:37 pm »
I never met you, but anyways, good luck mate.
Cannot rate own posts

MacTavish^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
    • Special Armed Force
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 06:01:29 am »
Nice skill player but pro idiota. :P :P
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Credits: [SAF]Frost

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 07:15:53 pm »
Good Luch  ;)

Jekko

• Kys
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 11:36:26 pm »
Good Luck !

Hari

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2017, 03:56:02 am »
GL

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 07:24:00 pm »
good luck i think i played against you in evo AD but i cant remember

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2017, 11:05:03 am »
Good skills and decent guy.

Changing vote to trainee.

Credits : KocKex

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2017, 06:02:38 pm »
Guys, I don't know why you are taking that much time, but the thing I want to say is that I'll be always loyal to the community. I assure you guys that I'll become a good mate and companion for every particular VU. I changed my fighting skills, attitude and other abilities by myself only and only for VU. I want to earn my place and respect under the guidance of VU. Although, I don't know the reason why I am not being accepted till now but it was my right to ask the question. I know VU is a dream clan for every player in VCMP because of its team work, maturity level, is welcoming always and everyone is respected in the community which I have mentioned previously in my apps.

This time I want to get accepted in the clan because I deserve that rank which makes me feel more conscious towards my goal. I do hold the ability that brings me to deserve the [VU_T] tag besides my nick. I assure you guys I would be always one step ahead in clan wars and other main events which will give VU an good image. I do hold the abilities to contribute my best to the clan. I will be always a good companion and mate to very VU. I did always teamed up and built up good relations with almost every VU who plays VCMP regularly. And the last thing I want to say is I deserve that chance to come in side the community to prove my self right instead of entire VCMP. Just try and test me only one time I will not make you disappointed by my side.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 06:10:45 pm by Dukeiii »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2017, 08:33:37 pm »
Dunt bring felingz in dis old azz gam
Will remain neutral

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2017, 09:07:38 pm »
Hello Duke,

We reviewed your application very closely and carefully. With 14 Positive Votes & 12 Negative ones, we have mutually decided to deny this application. This is because nearly 47% or in other terms, nearly half of the clan members are not sure about you. They don't know you well. That not necessarily means they hold something against you, but it's the doubt which is a primary factor behind the negative votes.

You have potential which requires a little more polishing, and we have been doing that for a long time as it's one of our core principles. Along with that, we see you do have a good reputation but half of the clan members don't know you well. Before we can welcome you aboard, the other half would definitely like to know you more and know you better. This is, I believe, something you can work on.

I don't know the reason why I am not being accepted till now.

Perhaps you may never know if you are impatient. We will take our time like always because each & every application is considered & processed in great detail. We have to consider all the factors which contribute to the final verdict and that takes time. We are under no obligation to announce our verdict publicly within a specified time frame.

This time I want to get accepted in the clan because I deserve that rank which makes me feel more conscious towards my goal.

Oh no, stop right there. You don't get what you deserve or what you want, you get what you strive for and this isn't striving, these are direct orders which is something we are not used to hearing. You better work on that tone. Good for you.

This application is denied.

Important Note: Have a look at this. Last time when someone tried to use that tone, it didn't go well.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 09:31:13 pm by MaDKilleR »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR