login
March 28, 2024, 02:41:31 pm

Author Topic: Left  (Read 5999 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Left
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 03:39:14 pm »
I am leaving solely due to getting no promotion in clan. Despite being in VU for over a period of 1 year, I haven't received my promotion and my fellow VU recruits were promoted slowly and gradually.
Didn't you see trex? 😂
Yeah, I'm almost here for a year.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 03:39:33 pm »
Funny Funny x 10 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 03:46:30 pm »
Siezer already stated all. The reason your promotion getting delayed because of your immaturity + power eager.
Good Luck

Inferno made this for me <3

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 04:06:30 pm »
Unpredictable.. you lost it all man good luck

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 04:15:13 pm »
It took me years to get this experience and say this,
I did this exact stupidity while i was MK trainee and i had a major set back of 6 years, i don't if this community can survive more 6 years but you did a great mistake. It's never about promotion, its about being a family and honor the VU tag with you.

Farewell.
Late Late x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 04:15:55 pm »
It took me years to get this experience and say this,
I did this exact stupidity while i was MK trainee and i had a major set back of 6 years, i can't say if this community can survive more 6 years but you did a great mistake. It's never about promotion, its about being a family and honor the VU tag with you.

Farewell.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 04:16:18 pm »
You could've thought and placed Luckshya as an example in your mind mate, he was the one delayed the most and he deserved it too longest ago, his contributions towards the clan was also unstated.

Wishing you a good luck.

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2018, 04:19:54 pm »
Good luck!

Norman4354

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2018, 04:20:44 pm »
Trust me, no one cares about your leaving.
Didn't expected this from you anyways who cares that if anyone cares and for Siezer I don't care as well if you put up the discussion here or anywhere else.
Cannot rate own posts

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2018, 04:30:47 pm »
You are a nice guy and in my opinion a perfect fit for VU. Sad to see your departure, good luck.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2018, 04:55:39 pm »
I was the last person he spoke to and among the list Siezer made mention of. Apparently what I said amounted to this which I cannot fathom, so let give a little back story.

Now Norman comes to me regularly for mentorship, and that has been a theme throughout his stay in VU. He came to me about his stagnation, to which I said he needs to do something, get involved in the community, be inquisitive in a positive fashion. Do that and the rank will come.

And just as a public notice for the younger folks, a lot of us you see that are highly regarded among the community, majority of us didn't get there out of the blue, nor through begging for it, hell not even applying for it. Most of us got where we are via invitation off of the merits of our contributions to the community. Don't think people aren't watching, a lot of recommendations circle around, people talk and word spread about your work ethics, capabilities and dignity.

So he asked for a position in VW to start him off and I said ok, to give him that boost then - need a chance right? And since he was able, why not. He did his duties to satisfactory. My only gripe was that he didn't have as much initiative to make a decision off his own discretion, I always had to be validating his every move which was unfruitful in my view, however he did do well to help others throughout the event.

Well, VW has passed, and no rank up, what's happening I guess he was thinking, messaged me today about it. I told him that his actions (the fact that he went on an asking spree for power on many other servers in the same time frame) led to a negative view towards him, thus his promotion was delayed until improvement was shown.

I gave him examples of Trex how he struggled to get into VU, I gave him examples of Joker how he use to mess up big time over and over and over in the past with the power he's been granted, and I gave him example of Luckshya how due to his young age and lack of experience, everyone laughed at the thought of leaving Vice War in his hands exclusively to script and revive by a set deadline.

They all worked on themselves to be the best person they can be to contribute the best work they can to the community. Trex at the time took the initiative to get involved with busting hackers (at least with me), Joker went ahead and improved his connections and made servers for the community. He is also setting in motion another great initiative that I can't speak of as of yet but I highly respect, because its something the community will come to realize they need.

And hell, I've told you about myself where it regards graphic design and 3D modeling. It all started with me creating background pictures nobody asked for for VU. Then I created a VU badge (nobody asked for it either), but it's the very badge you see stamping our Constitution and my signature, 9 years ago I made that when I was just started here. Then I won VW3 Banner contest. It was after that that most design tasks for VU I took over.

With 3D modeling, because I wanted to make a racing server, I extensively studied the XML data for custom vehicles and posted my findings on VCMP forums. Apparently so many people wanted that one bit of info, a lil debate started to make me Wiki Contributor. Never been to VCMP forums in my life for 6 of my 9 years and one good post have that going on. Word spread that I'm making an entire new city from scratch, modeling everything that will be placed in the city one by one and now I'm requested for all kinds of projects happening underground in VCMP.

When you wrote me this message about your resignation, I honestly could've said something that probably could've changed your mind but I decided not to answer, because you have a bad outlook and it won't change with further advice, you're going to have to learn. You simply don't want to put in the effort and that makes me disappointed in you. I am disappointed that you took the constructive criticism of everyone as a personal attack against you like they have a problem with you. All you had to do was just get involved but be sincere about it rather than a 'use people/status to get places vibe'. Doesn't have to be scripting, modeling, graphic design, none of that. Something as simple as an off topic teaching guide to Urdu or something. Even that would've been enough with sincerity behind it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 05:04:33 pm by GangstaRas »
Agree Agree x 7 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Rami^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2018, 05:16:53 pm »
sad boobs story :(
Funny Funny x 9 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2018, 05:54:00 pm »
wtf rami LOL

and fuck ju promotion crying putas x
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2018, 06:03:10 pm »
I am leaving solely due to getting no promotion in clan. Despite being in VU for over a period of 1 year, I haven't received my promotion and my fellow VU recruits were promoted slowly and gradually.
Didn't you see trex? 😂
Yeah, I'm almost here for a year.Wait wtf you're making a joke of me ???  >:(
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2018, 06:10:59 pm »
You could've thought and placed Luckshya as an example in your mind mate, he was the one delayed the most and he deserved it too longest ago, his contributions towards the clan was also unstated.

Wishing you a good luck.
wat about PaiN too? xddd
Agree Agree x 1 (list)