login
May 01, 2024, 02:25:07 pm

Author Topic: KingOH Officially Retires  (Read 2316 times)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
KingOH Officially Retires
« on: January 25, 2010, 10:23:20 pm »
Well Guys i am notifying you that this day, monday January 25th 2010, [VU]KingOH offiacilly retires from Vice City Multiplayer. I would like to wish you guys the best of the best in your ordinary life and in this Mod, from my part.I came down to this desicion, since i dont have much time to sit down on my pc and play VC:MP, since school is taking much part of the time. Also cause wunt to experience more of ma life.

I would also like to thanks all those players that helped me go threw this game when i was A Noob(whichc im still am)! :P... Thanks for helping this guy, much appreciation for you.Well i wouldnt like to say a good bye cause u never know when this crazy guy is gunna pop out of no were and come back to this awsome Mod, so its better to say a: See You Guys Later!.... Its been great getting to know all of you, and having to share all this amaising experience. This goes also to my friends that are not in the Vice Underdogs Clan. All of you!

Wish you guys luck on evrything yall do, to make this Mod the best there is. You guys can do it!!...Well for all of the players in VC:MP that ive known, SaTan,Cutton,Knucis,Kontrium,Thijn,aXXO,J.Ripper,HeAD,Cola,Rulk,Sephiroth,Olvido,Lokuaz,Killer,Strike,Forze,Akiharu,J-King,Bishop,PlayerX,Obito,Darfy,JC18..ETC. Sorry if i didnt list your name but ive much friends that i cant even list them. WEll have an awsome time and always remember this dude right here, aswell ima do for you guys! ;).Take good care of yourself guys.

I will always remeber all the good times i had in this game, since my first clan,[DK]. Till the fun i had in Vice Underdogs Clan. This was so amaizing getting to know you guys and this Mod. I hope this clan keep its ranking and keeps hoping up and up, cause is a very nice clan. Take good care of it you guys. Hopely i come back one day and still see this clan up and running and see all of my friends having fun, and if i do i still wunt to have a shotin the Vice Underdogs  Clan!!! Thanks for evrything Guys Really all of you guys are so awsome really! Thanks!!!!!!!

If you guys wunna contact me or something just write your emails and i will make sure to add ya!!

P:S, My brother ScareCrow also retires, and wishes you guys the best.

Wishing you gusy the best of the best, See you around,
[VU]KingOH
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

ULK.OLvidO

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK
Re: KingOH Officially Retires
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:36:03 pm »
No!!!!!!!!, I will miss you :'(
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 11:16:33 pm »

Itachi

• Regular
  • Blood & Pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 01:48:48 am »
OMG !!!!!!
cyaz kingoh... :'(

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 08:11:30 am »
Not so surprising, because I should be retiring too but I'm just too nubish in real life and like playing here :D even if its during the weekends.

Best of luck for you on whatever you do, wherever you go, hope you don't regret this decision!

And as you said, see ya later, who knows? We might see each other in real life but not know... ;D

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 02:30:41 pm »
Well good luck with your life King, Hope you come back some time :'(

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 03:59:40 pm »
Holy shit! Aight, good luck Kingeh!! Love'd those funny moments, hope you come back one day :) Who knows?

Javi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 10:48:20 pm »
I'm not crying for you leaving, in fact I should be happy of your decision, you just did what your heart said, I wish you the best of luck wherever you go. Hope to meet you some day  :)

oO ty Don for the sign <3

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 12:31:12 am »
Thanks guys!!! yu are awsome!.. sure, maybe ill se u guys in real life someday! ;)... and yeh maybe l8r this Crazy Nab will b back!! jejeje... but for now see yous! ;P

ITS THE BIG DOG!

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 02:00:45 am »
The sacrifices for school can be such a terrible mistress. Although I just really wished u'd said ur gonna just be inactive, u have to do what u feel is best which by all rights is completely respectable. I am gonna miss you my mentor. All the best.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 08:21:08 am »
Awww man kingeh

Im sure we will meet later.
Till then cya homie, good luck in wateva u do :)

Juan_Gun

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 09:14:47 am »
Well TheKing GooD bye and Good luck and hope you come back :D :D
Cannot rate own posts

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 12:20:08 pm »
Sure aXXo! ;) cya ma apprendice!! ;)... danke Juan! :P.. Take gud cares of VU!!  :'(

ITS THE BIG DOG!

j.king

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 04:06:39 pm »
yeah leave u fake king :)

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
  • the most interesting man in VCMP
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 05:24:03 pm »
BAH!

you should just learn from US students, and cheat your way through school so you have a meaningless degree. hasn't hurt us at all...

seriously though, my MSN login page shows me updates of your MSN profile, I think I saw pictures of you with girls on there...

basically, if you are talking to girls at your age... IRC, underground multi-player mods for nearly 10 year old games, video game clans and tournament ladders... are not for you my friend, RL is probably a better place to go play  ;)

have fun bro, I will spam you every couple years as long as you keep that MSN  ;D