login
May 04, 2024, 02:49:57 pm

Author Topic: leaving the clan  (Read 9672 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: leaving the clan
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 09:28:08 pm »
I'm not planning to stand up for neither ULK nor VU but the reason that all this glitching was allowed was in all entirety my fault. I did not overlook the rules properly and ULK were just smart enough to find those same loopholes and lawyer their way around the very bad-quality rules I had made. Of course, no one in ULK would let me forget that I did a terrible job in VCCT so I guess this makes me feel as miserable as you might feel right now, jUan.

What I personally think about this leaving thread, though, is that this is quite a bit too impulsively written. I think you should think it over because VU really are a great bunch and I think nearly all of them bear great respect towards you. Just an opinion, though.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:33:57 pm by Morphine »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 09:34:41 pm »
juan cena what the heck happened to you?  :-[ :-X
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 10:03:06 pm »
Ey juan,  my christian thingy i can't remnember wat it named be today is so if u could please don't leave as a present to meh  ;)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 10:18:03 pm »
menso menso.. Well, I wish you good luck, nothing but respect.

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

buda

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 11:59:42 pm »
well im exactly leaving this clan? i dont know there are many reasons, there are some im not gonna reveal, but it has to do with other members, also that feeling some ppl from this clan have about how i decided by myself to end the vcct final with that LMS

1st i didnt know it was only 1 round, i thought it was about to make +2 points difference like we did when we were playing a/d but when gudio died and they said we won i was wtf? but yeah it was like that couldnt complain at all

2nd and still the same " juan wanted to do the lms, we could of won if we kept doing a/d" i accepted that proposal just because i thought i could do my best at it but i didnt i got hs'd by someone else, thats all end of. i guarantee you if m4 wasnt allowed on that last lms or the whole sniper thingy VU would be the winner

and yeah i joined this clan back in october cos i didnt want to fight as ULK, i wanted to beat them even if i was in their clan at that moment, every clan i joined after leaving DU was only to beat ULK in the VCCT till i realised out there were to competitive clans and joined them again, soem months later i saw a high improvment in VU i thought it was a good opportunity to beat ULK and finally joined VU all i wanted is to rape ulk at VCCT more even after getting my ass raped agaisnt them in the very first VCCT as DU member, but for one reason or another i failed miserably in my attempt, i was planning of leaving vcmp after winning VCCT but there appeared VCDC again in my way, another championship i have an old revenge with, since i got kicked out of vcdc2 at quarters by TDH boss in a weird way but i guess thats another story

i dont really have to explain this all to you, cos this aint a job or something like that but still... but yeah ill probably leave vcmp in case i win this vcdc cos id feel done with this game for a long time
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 10:52:53 am by buda »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 12:49:50 am »
suerte, aca esta metalord para lo que quieras  :)

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 03:39:06 am »
Its too much embarrassing you were fit in VU,Like Grand Said,VU lost one of the best member ,Anyways good luck .

Sephiroth

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 03:43:50 am »
so you joined vu to win vcct? rofl
Cannot rate own posts

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 03:53:56 am »
Juan Don't leave VC:MP ,i'm having too much Problems then you and it is not the way we handle them, we need to fix them out.
Anyways Good luck in your Future.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 04:18:18 am »
bai juany   :'( :'(

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 07:20:45 am »
What? you thought ulk would play fair? well that‘s a nice joke... really made me laugh. they can‘t respect their own fucking rules and this is the second time it is happening and you know it. Don‘t bother caring juan. they will always win vcct by cheating. they would use drive-by or even rockets and then pretend it was allowed just to win so don‘t sweat it... you know VU is better than ULK and that‘s what really matters. If they cheat to win fuck them.

//edit: if it makes you feel better, you‘re not the only one who had this problem with uk:

http://ulk-gang.com/index.php?topic=643.0
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 07:36:42 am by Foxtrot »

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2012, 08:35:23 am »
Good Luck in future  :'(

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Darius

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2012, 08:58:49 am »
It's pretty sad to hear you joined VU only with a view to winning VCCT. Good luck in the future though.

ulkaki

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 09:03:59 am »
Juan,

You will always be a winner in my heart. VU needs you and you need VU. You have grown to become such a loved member of this community and we shall miss you dearly.

Rest assured, we will never forget you, your indomitable spirit, and most importantly, your relentless drive to win.

Finally, I am saddened by how you let your animosity towards ULK consume you, and change who you are. It breaks my heart to see how much hate and bitterness you have been forced to contain within you during the past year. I sincerely miss the old Juan when you were still a baby in this community. ULK embraced you twice (in fact I believe that ULK is the only gang that you applied to twice) and believe it or not, we shared many great memories as clan members. I am also sure that every DU and VU member would say the same, despite everything you've said about joining clans to win VCCT. It is a shame, and it pains me to watch you so easily forget your past and the more happier memories from your earlier days. Nevertheless, I have never stopped respecting you as a person and I will continue to respect and support all your decisions.

I know that my words mean little to you, but do know that I will never stop believing in you.

If you ever wish to come back to VU/VC:MP, I am sure that every VU AND ULK member will be waiting to welcome you with open arms.

Good luck, and I wish you success in all your future endeavours.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:05:42 am by ulkaki »

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2012, 09:10:22 am »
Very nice words. My balls are crying. Now please go fuck yourself :) (or plan how to cheat in a future competition)