login
April 27, 2024, 09:50:24 pm

Author Topic: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies  (Read 8532 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2023, 10:57:23 pm »
youtube deleted hunting channel for making fake videos h, dont hear him
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2023, 06:25:22 pm »
https://streamable.com/7r7znl    -> Mine -> DGVOODO CHECK -> NVIDIA CHECK -> LOCAL VCMP HOST CHECK -> FLICKING CHECK

Yep, proper demo of what I said earlier.

I did not analyse extensively but it seems that in Gerz's video, the shots that get synced are shot after a delay. A delay that is long enough for the game engine to consider the shotgun reloaded. Which iirc, is right after the reload sound sequence has finished playing.

These fast shots don't get synced by flicks, dgVoodoo or high latency. You can flick it to the fucking moon for that matter and it still won't sync, that's just how the game engine works. You can play from a different planet and even then the ping difference or packet loss wouldn't be enough to reproduce it. The only single way I've found so far is where one of the players' FPS go down enough suddenly to lick the dust off the floor, which is also pretty rare.

As about the dgVoodoo part, it's a common misconception, dgVoodoo does not remove lag: full explanation here. One of these fucks must have started using it thinking it offsets their ancient PCs and others followed without knowing what it actually does.

it's ironic that Spiller knew about it already but didn't took any action, I'm really disappointed in you for being a failed admin. Your owner of RTV server knew all along what's going on around VCMP but didn't took any action and let it happen until now.

I am not really invested in other servers unless it comes to events. I may have some clout here and there (that too only if people didn't forget what they owe me) but I don't have any jurisdiction over the community as a whole. I did not find any instance of such in RTV and that's why no action was taken from our side. And nope I don't consider myself as failed or any other staff member from RTV for that matter. We've tried our best to prevent players from abusing this in RTV, proper measures are in place for that even though VCMP API shows you a fat finger when it comes to developing anticheats. You've got it all wrong, we are the only ones doing something about it while others have been ignoring.

I even went far enough to announce the same will be considered bannable in RTV even if other servers lack the capability to understand it.

I've done more than enough on my part for this community when it was needed that perhaps no one else is/was willing to. Whether it be helping out beginners, providing hosting and support, suggesting and being part of implementation of events, helping mitigate game-wide crashes and seeing that the ones behind it get proper punishment, I've done it all. I like to actually work, so please don't accuse me of ignoring what goes around in the community. Moreover, I fail to recall any pleasant experiences while dealing with other servers so this is not worth wasting my time on.

But yes, if the same is ever caught in RTV by a trusthworthy and reputable source, a ban will be issued for sure. Because if the reporter has modified his game, the shotgun will still sync for him just as it would if the player shooting had modified it. All in all, it is a delicate matter, so I'd rather not intervene if it does not concern me so far. I do not accuse anyone either, I just came here to vouch for the result of my earlier findings.

You can consider this a courtesy that I came to reply to this topic at all, I've given you guys all the help I could. Besides, posting on this forum is unlikely to cause any major action. It is a stockpile of dramas and any serious post will be considered nothing else but a part of the same.

Edit: It is for the staff of the server the evidence was recorded in to put the effort to research and analyse the situation thoroughly and not me. Let me tell you this, you've failed if they don't come here and acknowledge it, not me.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 07:20:18 pm by Spiller »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GerZ

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2023, 08:21:46 pm »
https://streamable.com/7r7znl    -> Mine -> DGVOODO CHECK -> NVIDIA CHECK -> LOCAL VCMP HOST CHECK -> FLICKING CHECK

But yes, if the same is ever caught in RTV by a trusthworthy and reputable source, a ban will be issued for sure. Because if the reporter has modified his game, the shotgun will still sync for him just as it would if the player shooting had modified it. All in all, it is a delicate matter, so I'd rather not intervene if it does not concern me so far. I do not accuse anyone either, I just came here to vouch for the result of my earlier findings.

You can consider this a courtesy that I came to reply to this topic at all, I've given you guys all the help I could. Besides, posting on this forum is unlikely to cause any major action. It is a stockpile of dramas and any serious post will be considered nothing else but a part of the same.

Edit: It is for the staff of the server the evidence was recorded in to put the effort to research and analyse the situation thoroughly and not me. Let me tell you this, you've failed if they don't come here and acknowledge it, not me.

will reply here once more, since you're the first one to put some sense onto this topic, unlike the other raging sore losers,

1 - since you mentioned if the reporter has modified his game, the shotgun will still sync for him just as it would if the player shooting had modified it.

isn't it funny how such a thing only occurs in hunting's gameplay throughout history, first with fulton, then freaker, then gogeta and now me xD

2 - It is for the staff of the server the evidence was recorded in to put the effort to research and analyze the situation thoroughly and not me.`

They already did and got denied, because hunting himself was ban evading from the server + using aurora (as shown in this video):

Not to mention most players at the time of him playing was complaining about him using some stuff for sync

So ye since he was ban-evading he was unleashing the power of aurora and everything as there's no consequences to him doing so as he was already banned,

now as for the shotgun stuff, if you notice at 1:50

I was able to sync 5 bullets at the same time (when I do that I usually flick my screen and shoot) but after hunting tried to do it, it seems to also be working when you hold the left mouse button for a bit after attacking, so ye that might also be the case, as I'm someone who holds the mouse button most of the times when shooting ( I didn't realize that's what causes the quick sync)

it can even be seen here in one of my videos in which i showed the input display:

But ye regardless, there is yet a solid evidence against me, the spas things were already debunked as it occured in hazard's gameplay before in which his report got denied against syne,  + hazard's massive unstable internet issue which he got kicked over 3k times for in EC server alone :

huntpig accuses me of using wep.dat in my duel with him yet in my video i've minimazed the game multiple times showing that nothing is running in background ( in my recorded POV of our duel)

But ye anyways, I don't care for what he has to say, I only replied here to clarify some things in your reply because unlike him, you've contributed alot to the vcmp community, instead of getting perma-ban in every server for aurora and other hacks throughout history till this day like huntpig.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 08:29:27 pm by GerZ »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2023, 10:10:47 pm »
1 - since you mentioned if the reporter has modified his game, the shotgun will still sync for him just as it would if the player shooting had modified it.

isn't it funny how such a thing only occurs in hunting's gameplay throughout history, first with fulton, then freaker, then gogeta and now me xD
false, this is wrong
if you modify the shotgun reload 0 in your perspective, it doesn't mean you will see other players being able to fire doubles, and I can record proof for that matter
I never even fought Gogeta or Freaker for you to be able to say I accused them, when I was thinking Fulton could be using this, I thought he might share his friends if he did - and like I mentioned before, this turned out false (Freaker wasn't the guy in VCDM, his ping was easily over 160, when in reality Freaker has one of lowest pings of pakistan ~ 110-120)

2 - It is for the staff of the server the evidence was recorded in to put the effort to research and analyze the situation thoroughly and not me.`

They already did and got denied, because hunting himself was ban evading from the server + using aurora (as shown in this video):

I only contributed to XE's anticheat with this, where's your defense line here? now you're accusing me for using hacks? xD make a separate topic pls

Vortex already unmasked your video, and I already did unmask it on Youtube, for those who didn't watch - Vortex reproduced this
https://streamable.com/7r7znl

basically, GerZ held fire button after firing every shot, and excused that "flicks can make this happen"
nope, FALSE, flicks don't anyhow affect the player animation, but if you hold fire button without moving from your pos for half a second after you fired, then fire again and repeat (hold fire a bit), your 2nd shot will sync - but like I said, this is slower

PS: there's no way to make anyone shoot faster in your screen BY YOURSELF modifying weapon.dat
if you modify the weapon.dat - the only player that will be able to shoot doubles lightning fast without trouble will be ONLY the wepdat user himself, this setting isn't global for everyone - reload 0 only applies to your skin

about shotgun values, mine sync better and yours don't... really? literally watch your video on YouTube with duel against me, or go to this group and watch it: https://www.facebook.com/61554478590600/videos/327419363393819/

compare to your perspective, I was shooting in my screen, while in yours I wasn't in many moments, THAT is what wepdat does - your bullet either comes out late, or it ceases to come out at all if you are playing against a weapon.dat user

I don't recall any of my videos having that, they're all posted on facebook 'case you have something to prove, or you could link them over from your own YT channel, or from Lord PaiN's, show me any segments of me using this pls, you've no idea how to lie

comparing actual vcmp version to the old bugged 004/005 versions in which you could fake your shots and they come out with SPAS?
doing this with Spas was only possible by 2 methods:
1) having low fps (which is out of the question, your FPS is never low, basically your parents spent all their food money to buy you a good PC, this would be a shame if it happened
2) playing on older VCMP version - out of the question too, not gonna dig into how it was done before - just know you can't do it anymore, don't trust me ? take spas and fake the shots by spamming C button without moving or firing, this was fixed ages ago

I honestly don't know who's the sore loser, I basically owned you when you used this cheat, you now bring Fulton and others to cover yourself up, even Fulton said it to Gohan in TLA private discussion (Gohan told me on discord about it) - yes that's right, unfortunately he refused to give any pics to support this statement (or did he xD)

the truth is GerZ will bring out everything he can so that the subject is moved from him cheating to someone else cheating

like I said, stick to the topic, all you do is blame others and false game evidence for your own cheating
https://streamable.com/xtxfh8
you can't tell me your gameplay here is clean

your shooting
is on steroids
basically, and beyond that there's also other modified weapon dat values

OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT GONNA REPLY HERE
you're currently aware even smallest mistake or lie will make everyone lose trust in you

YOU'RE ALREADY GETTING CAUGHT, just give up, make your life long, stop running
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 10:16:21 pm by HacksBuster1337 »

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2023, 12:14:06 am »
Because if the reporter has modified his game, the shotgun will still sync for him just as it would if the player shooting had modified it. All in all, it is a delicate matter, so I'd rather not intervene if it does not concern me so far. I do not accuse anyone either, I just came here to vouch for the result of my earlier findings.
This is the Summary of this report, Staff members cant take any action since the evidences were been provided by a player who admitted he modified his shotgun speed(hunting). The unique way we as staff members can take this seriously is if this same case happen while the accused gets recorded by a clean player(or another trusted staff member without past of cheating)
Axxo predicted this in past:
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Mythical

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2023, 02:22:54 pm »
Can't you both annoying butthurt fucking rats fuck off from vcmp already? you don't have a life or job? motherfuckers been fucking up like 2 little annoying rats. this vice city shit is 2002 game nothing personal or reality and VCMP is made to be played & enjoyed not this rat like stuff you both been doing are you even humans? assholes just writing the huge script of words to prove each other wrong the reality is that you both are 2 faced assholes and 0% trustee I don't really think if any of you gets banned from VCMP Forever then vcmp will be in peace No VCMP will get freedom from such cockroaches like you both bitches just fuck off from vcmp both of you

(GerZ)
aren't you a muslim? that lives in Jordan why the fuck you're like annoying cunt for random players in this dead online game you don't have your life and goals to achieve? you forgot the grave you fucking cunt? it's a 100% truth that this life is temporary and is short so instead being a massive PaiN in the ass for all poor and random vcmp players why don't you focus on life and Religion more, you fricking prick rented poor asian/european asslickers to defend you and bow you like you're their sensei.......... the time is near when your rented asslickers will see you're betraying them & they will realize there is no fucking way that you're 100% clean guy & those staff who haven't accused you of anything is because you didn't use anything in their server because of them being more protective against all the hacks you use why you're soo like that just why muslims aren't like you're being in this 2002 game and making it all real shit like it's a reality you already grew up you're not a kid just leave vcmp if you have some feelings for poor / random players you assholes got good setup of pc why the fuck being ass pain for them they're poor they can't afford high fps games because of having low pcs and other cafers who plays from shop You shithead just fuck off from vcmp we really don't need to see who is more clean and who is not you both are same and have bunch of temporary rented asslickers just fuck off from vcmp please be for real you actually think you're the best in dm yes it's possible to be best if you have skills but being a super retard and insulting players & getting other random good players in trouble is more butthurt than it seems players wouldn't agree with me because of my behavior but i'm talking about the reality not this fucking mentality and i don't care about VU forum being famous or old. but it was in peace till you both rats appeared here once again and your annoying rented asslickers man fear Allah you're muslim think about religion and this temporary life nothing will last forever even this game and this forum everything will be vanished like a dust just fucking understand my point.

(HunTinG)
You're the best example of the 2 faced person the weird cockroach that lives in Romania and born as a christian just like i said for gerz it's same for you you can't be clean you're absolutely a hacker no matter if you use them for test you also doesn't care about random/poor players the only difference on you is that you just give attention and respond that gerz doesn't, but from 2nd face you're same you fucking ugly street dog leaks the private conversations of players if they say something solid suddenly and you don't fucking care about them you're also 0% trustee doing all this shit along with your innocent asslickers won't help you first you have to look at yourself before proving a person excessive hacker in my view you both are top 1 Hackers and super annoying rats of vcmp and all yours and gerz asslickers are nothing but getting in your traps in today's time you can't fucking find a innocent person 100% everyone look for their benefit and they backbite others to others that's how you both assholes deserves to be called 2 faced bastards, Why you're also wasting your time in this shit? other players don't give a fuck so they don't involve but to react only you both nerds looks super no lifer than any other vcmp player just leave vcmp for the sake of God i Swear to god if i were the developer of VCMP i wouldn't have taken more than a minute to release a excessive permanent ban in your asses from the whole VCMP browser Rats like you don't deserve to be in vcmp but you both are the boss of rats HunTinG you give attention now seek attention from this leave vcmp if you also have some feelings for poors and today's kids of vcmp and let them have peace in future this online shit will be abandoned or closed like VCCNR getting in a 0 level from 100 it's a lesson and example for vcmp Just please both of you fuck off from vcmp i beg you.

Go both of you take of your life your parents and specially your religion. I'm not a asslicker of any of you i hate being a asslicker of someone even those who're my close friends being a asslicker is like begging a mercy from rat to gain support and become like them and ruin your image

Now any of you give your own stinky trash opinions about my reply i don't fucking care because i've written the reality of these 2 agree or don't fk off
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 02:24:39 pm by Mythical »
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2023, 05:41:52 pm »
Because if the reporter has modified his game, the shotgun will still sync for him just as it would if the player shooting had modified it. All in all, it is a delicate matter, so I'd rather not intervene if it does not concern me so far. I do not accuse anyone either, I just came here to vouch for the result of my earlier findings.
This is the Summary of this report, Staff members cant take any action since the evidences were been provided by a player who admitted he modified his shotgun speed(hunting). The unique way we as staff members can take this seriously is if this same case happen while the accused gets recorded by a clean player(or another trusted staff member without past of cheating)
Axxo predicted this in past:

unfortunately the weapon.dat that GerZ has doesn't make shots come out faster
I'm not going to further explain on a public forum how this works, any average cheater kid could recreate it based on my words and we don't want that

all I am going to say is you can't fire faster in enemy's screen, only he can fire faster in your screen, there's no such hack that makes you fire faster, unless it involves something else than weapon.dat (such as some custom animations, not related to the weapon dat values at all)

GerZ's speed with shotgun is nothing special to me, he just glitches too much which leaves him exposed for certain stuff, however the weapon.dat's desync covers some of those weak points, which is why players can have difficulty hitting gerz
weapon.dat doesn't actually increase your speed, it allows you to use as much speed as you want while you are able to hit players when they can't hit you due to the desync caused by the modified values

ONCE AGAIN
modifying shooting speed through weapon.dat is USELESS, you will fire at same speed as you normally do in other players' screen

IF YOU MODIFY THE SHOOTING SPEED in weapon.dat, the only one that can see the changes is YOU, not the enemy
I hope that clears it up

ONCE AGAIN X 2
weapon.dat just allows you to play faster, normally without weapon.dat if you play at that speed you'll get hit by weird shots coming from different angles - that's the problem with Gerz's gameplay, he's full of errors ever since I know him, he only relies on styles and nonsense shit, he never heard of tactical gameplay, he runs from player and awaits his jump mostly

to PaiN: you're misinformed, stay the fuck outta the topic kid, discuss about whether gerz uses it or not or consider just being ignored, your posts make 0 sense in total, your poor mind can't even process 10% of what is being discussed here, you only know DOG PUNISHMENT and UNMASKED, your opinions change upon who feeds and treats you better rofl

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2023, 06:04:41 pm »
Can't you both annoying butthurt fucking rats fuck off from vcmp already? you don't have a life or job? motherfuckers been fucking up like 2 little annoying rats. this vice city shit is 2002 game nothing personal or reality and VCMP is made to be played & enjoyed not this rat like stuff you both been doing are you even humans? assholes just writing the huge script of words to prove each other wrong the reality is that you both are 2 faced assholes and 0% trustee I don't really think if any of you gets banned from VCMP Forever then vcmp will be in peace No VCMP will get freedom from such cockroaches like you both bitches just fuck off from vcmp both of you

(GerZ)
aren't you a muslim? that lives in Jordan why the fuck you're like annoying cunt for random players in this dead online game you don't have your life and goals to achieve? you forgot the grave you fucking cunt? it's a 100% truth that this life is temporary and is short so instead being a massive PaiN in the ass for all poor and random vcmp players why don't you focus on life and Religion more, you fricking prick rented poor asian/european asslickers to defend you and bow you like you're their sensei.......... the time is near when your rented asslickers will see you're betraying them & they will realize there is no fucking way that you're 100% clean guy & those staff who haven't accused you of anything is because you didn't use anything in their server because of them being more protective against all the hacks you use why you're soo like that just why muslims aren't like you're being in this 2002 game and making it all real shit like it's a reality you already grew up you're not a kid just leave vcmp if you have some feelings for poor / random players you assholes got good setup of pc why the fuck being ass pain for them they're poor they can't afford high fps games because of having low pcs and other cafers who plays from shop You shithead just fuck off from vcmp we really don't need to see who is more clean and who is not you both are same and have bunch of temporary rented asslickers just fuck off from vcmp please be for real you actually think you're the best in dm yes it's possible to be best if you have skills but being a super retard and insulting players & getting other random good players in trouble is more butthurt than it seems players wouldn't agree with me because of my behavior but i'm talking about the reality not this fucking mentality and i don't care about VU forum being famous or old. but it was in peace till you both rats appeared here once again and your annoying rented asslickers man fear Allah you're muslim think about religion and this temporary life nothing will last forever even this game and this forum everything will be vanished like a dust just fucking understand my point.

(HunTinG)
You're the best example of the 2 faced person the weird cockroach that lives in Romania and born as a christian just like i said for gerz it's same for you you can't be clean you're absolutely a hacker no matter if you use them for test you also doesn't care about random/poor players the only difference on you is that you just give attention and respond that gerz doesn't, but from 2nd face you're same you fucking ugly street dog leaks the private conversations of players if they say something solid suddenly and you don't fucking care about them you're also 0% trustee doing all this shit along with your innocent asslickers won't help you first you have to look at yourself before proving a person excessive hacker in my view you both are top 1 Hackers and super annoying rats of vcmp and all yours and gerz asslickers are nothing but getting in your traps in today's time you can't fucking find a innocent person 100% everyone look for their benefit and they backbite others to others that's how you both assholes deserves to be called 2 faced bastards, Why you're also wasting your time in this shit? other players don't give a fuck so they don't involve but to react only you both nerds looks super no lifer than any other vcmp player just leave vcmp for the sake of God i Swear to god if i were the developer of VCMP i wouldn't have taken more than a minute to release a excessive permanent ban in your asses from the whole VCMP browser Rats like you don't deserve to be in vcmp but you both are the boss of rats HunTinG you give attention now seek attention from this leave vcmp if you also have some feelings for poors and today's kids of vcmp and let them have peace in future this online shit will be abandoned or closed like VCCNR getting in a 0 level from 100 it's a lesson and example for vcmp Just please both of you fuck off from vcmp i beg you.

Go both of you take of your life your parents and specially your religion. I'm not a asslicker of any of you i hate being a asslicker of someone even those who're my close friends being a asslicker is like begging a mercy from rat to gain support and become like them and ruin your image

Now any of you give your own stinky trash opinions about my reply i don't fucking care because i've written the reality of these 2 agree or don't fk off

Bro destroyed both countries to end the war.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 06:07:18 pm by Inferno69 »
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Mythical

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2023, 07:03:23 pm »

(GerZ)

(HunTinG)

Bro destroyed both countries to end the war.

i didn't mean to add annoying & bad words but it's really enough of their shit i guarantee you they both will ignore my comment they're really stinky assholes
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2023, 03:45:03 pm »
Summary from GPT

... imagine summarising all of VC:MP's history in GPT

I am suddenly very curious ???
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2023, 04:32:00 pm »
i didn't mean to add annoying & bad words but it's really enough of their shit i guarantee you they both will ignore my comment they're really stinky assholes
destruction xD
no I'm not using any hacks currently, the fact that I got a hold of them is because I'm tired of them all spoiling the game
why'd I have sent admins weapon.dat and told them how to block it if I wanted it for personal use? same thing with aurora and everything else

GerZ never did anything cuz incase there's a hack not so obvious, he would use it to gain even smallest advantage in 1vs1 fights
weapon.dat fits him because he thinks having speed = strong player
I watched one of his recent videos about "styles of VCMP" - it's absolutely inaccurate, he has no idea how and why you do certain things in different moments, his gameplay was an error ever since 2018 as I recall having told him that after I fought him in LCS an year later, trust me, GerZ can't get any good at VCMP (and my last duel with him proves all his cheating usage and how badly he sucks even using it - those sprees went into his head and made him so desperate that he had to ask Pain to report my upcoming vids to feel better xD)
EC staff also has covered him for years apparently, he's been using custom fistfite.dat in 2019 lol, none from there gave a fuck

but yeah ok that comment was traumatizing XD
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Mythical

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2023, 03:55:18 pm »
destruction xD
no I'm not using any hacks currently, the fact that I got a hold of them is because I'm tired of them all spoiling the game
why'd I have sent admins weapon.dat and told them how to block it if I wanted it for personal use? same thing with aurora and everything else

GerZ never did anything cuz incase there's a hack not so obvious, he would use it to gain even smallest advantage in 1vs1 fights
weapon.dat fits him because he thinks having speed = strong player
I watched one of his recent videos about "styles of VCMP" - it's absolutely inaccurate, he has no idea how and why you do certain things in different moments, his gameplay was an error ever since 2018 as I recall having told him that after I fought him in LCS an year later, trust me, GerZ can't get any good at VCMP (and my last duel with him proves all his cheating usage and how badly he sucks even using it - those sprees went into his head and made him so desperate that he had to ask Pain to report my upcoming vids to feel better xD)
EC staff also has covered him for years apparently, he's been using custom fistfite.dat in 2019 lol, none from there gave a fuck

but yeah ok that comment was traumatizing XD
You both got strong proofs against each other i know that GerZ is a show off for random players of vcmp he doesn't care ruining a player or betraying them all he cares is just his personality and all his poor begging asslickers i know how that rat is like in vcmp though he's a muslim but he shouldn't be like he is being in vcmp more looks a combined sperm of Kewun & other big hackers

but there is no play players will trust you either you can betray anyone anywhere and can do anything as a cost to get benefit for your proofs either you change yourself & become a random player and go face rats then you may be called the Face of VCMP change and improvement can change you only otherwise you're all same since then and now you should understand my point all proofs you're giving to get gerz down nothing's gonna happen he will stay remain as he is because the majority of his friends are almost his asslickers from every clan if you can do something hard to get it all done go contact VCMP Developers send all this proof to them if they also doesn't care then leave this game simple don't waste your time and don't be jealous of him nobody cares about him anyway except his asslickers and those who're afraid of his skills, you care about playing the game & enjoying it no shit or fuck ass drama like this

GerZ doesn't seek or give attention to players so giving him useful advice or any other thing is like talking to a barking street dog, he's such a jordanian rat

and i know each comments that gets any reaction whether it's negative or positive is all by the poor asslickers of both of you, HunTinG if you wants peace and you wants vcmp community to be in peace first of all change yourself and promise yourself to never be close to hacks or any rat stuff that rats use then join a family of clan and then make your name on session stay friendly and stay far from such rats like gerz or other puppies, the same message goes to gerz if he got balls and feelings

Once again i'm not the asslicker of any of you and F2.Zerl fucking asshole go lick gerz's brown ice cream balls and all his asslickers who gave him their account for the defense even if it's HunTinG

My reminder for all the asslickers is that you would realize that these salty cockroaches are never trustee even for their close friends Suck the balls hard and get pissed by them one day write my words on your dicks for the reminder you poor smelly/rented asslickers 

please random good players don't mind at my words these words are only for annoying stinky disgusting rats and their supportive asslickers only
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 03:58:02 pm by Mythical »

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2023, 08:21:09 pm »
bro mythical what'd I even do now xD
am I the only player in this game other than Tic who gets blamed even for shit he didn't do?
I didn't use weapon.dat against anyone without letting them know - it's a fact, GerZ acts stupid on purpose on this subject because he wants to use the cheat for his own needs

Mythical

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2023, 08:37:36 pm »
bro mythical what'd I even do now xD
am I the only player in this game other than Tic who gets blamed even for shit he didn't do?
I didn't use weapon.dat against anyone without letting them know - it's a fact, GerZ acts stupid on purpose on this subject because he wants to use the cheat for his own needs
weapon.dat is different shit and a hack but that's another point but you've revealed something that Tic got wrongful kicked what's the shit behind this does it means there are more 2 faced retards betraying own clanmates by doing all this shit. anyway idc about this,

you stop leaking the chats of players and ruining them by leaking & stop interacting with 3rd party tools leave GerZ you're answering my questions you can put a change on yourself & let that GerZ Rat stay like he is with a huge group of Rats stop pressuring yourself for all this improve join a clan you will have a great time if you make that permanent decision for vcmp i can see the difference between you and gerz but you can change you have potential feelings & don't waste your time making & sending proofs against him admins would never give a shit because of not having solid proof being used in their server

this F2.Zerl doesn't looks like it's him i think gerz is also using his account as he doesn't play vcmp or if he is real i would call him the biggest asslicker of gerz after that TDA Latino Rat PaiN in the ass and that Indian poor cafer DarkSider then rest lemons, i won't take your sides that you're right i'm just giving you suggestions for the total end of this shit,

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2023, 11:23:59 pm »
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 11:26:26 pm by klein. »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)