April 27, 2024, 05:30:16 pm

Author Topic: Re: Coward MK  (Read 8350 times)

Tarkan

• View Profile
Re: Re: Coward MK
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2020, 10:58:45 am »
You guys can type a lot  O0

Also MK cowards since 2007

Also @Dr.Shawn stripped off his rank of [lovely] + MK friend for:

just blame tarko and let it be, remember MK did accept the challenge

Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2020, 11:37:14 am »
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
Re: Coward MK
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2020, 11:44:04 am »
-

Oh I thought you had nothing to do. Sorry, you have to remind PLs about VU policy whenever they try to take stand and identify themselves as PL. Great :+1:, eagle eyed killerx (not).

@Killerx Whatever makes you sleep at night dear.

Sure.

Sure Sure.

Hard work? staying back and asking kiki for everything is called hard work? Then everybody in this earth should be paid since they born. What made you think that you worked hard for this? Lol. Now don't call it your own choice.

Your words are not only wrong but also completely inane. Nothing made me think I worked hard for this when I know I worked hard for this lol, wake the fuck up. If you did even a teensy bit of what I did you'd not be an absolute subordinate biological waste of oxygen.

It was never me who needed kiki ; kiki needed us.

Once the thrill of his ego expired, the guy came back to his senses. Your attitude will wear off the same way someday - some introspection and it will be like heat to the Kardashians.

"An amazing thing approval and validation: you find it. People are naturally drawn like magnets to those who know who they are and cannot be shaken! Looking to someone else for things you should be giving yourself only serves to water down the person you were born to be. It is vital to be so rooted in who you are that you are not yanked off your feet by someone else's opinion or disapproval. "
― Mandy Hale

(Also thanks for the quote, I felt it fits better here than where you put it.)

Not holding the rank, actually I had no time working like you did. And what participation you did in administration? Staying on discord figuring out how MDs and other VKs clans use lag tools? And yeah testing them on your 180ms ping standing at a corner moving but not getting any hit?

What participation I did:
- Staying on discord figuring out how MDs and other VKs clans use lag tools.
- Scripting actual anticheats.
- Actually going ingame and babysitting people.
- Handling account approval management & guides.
- Themed the SMF & IPS forum, the webpanel, event thumbs and GUI.
- Organizing & managing the Championship.
- Refereed almost all clan wars / champ matches.

What participation you did:

You did not have time and that was understandable but now that you clearly don't see what others did I'll pull out your eyes, cognitive bias. Also you didn't like us, never replied to us, you did not have time to participate yet you had the time to watch everything we did. You were a fanatic only so you could explain how kiki did everything. You weren't doing shit doesn't mean others weren't doing shit.

also I have 150ms ping not 180 ; Don't make me feel like I'm a random cafer. (SKULLER IS NOT MY BRUV PUNKNOODLE - IM GOING TO JOIN THE DOCTORS BYE) 

Not even in past, you still wanna figure out how to improve your 0.70 kad ratio by seeking help from spitfire.

Quote from: Spiller
Now take a sheet of Mohawk Fiber White, write that paragraph down in foundation calligraphy and shove it up your ass. Because that's where it belongs and in what state.

--

Not like I care about being competitive at this game, I play here with my friends to have fun, I am not superior in combat at this game and I don't have the time to be.

and since you actually quoted Carry,
Got some words for you. ''Mehnat toh gadha bhi krta hai, star bna den? stage py nachwa den?''

"inke liye mai gadha hun tum gadhey ho puri duniya gadho se bhary hai ; aur ye maan ne ka inhone khud ko adhikaar de rakha hai kyonki surya ki sabse pehli kiran inki hi shyany gaand pe padti hai"

Stop pretending that you are some sort of pantomath ; stupidity is not a crime doesn't mean you can get away from everything with that as an excuse.

- image -
Dua krni chahiye thi - tumhare maa baap ne baatey hi chodi hoti.

https://youtu.be/8UFIYGkROII?list=PL7CsQqYTkMlQySwlYflZu-FvccwMeS_4S
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 10 (list)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2020, 12:09:00 pm »
well, what I did was perhaps wrong but the way I did it was totally wrong (and sorry for that:thumbsup:)

I see people have taken screenshots of mine and others DM to post it later for some reason  :D. I never thought myself of this fortune, that someone would take screenshots of me talking about certain things as I never took the game seriously.
I don't like Killerx but whatever he says makes sense and feels questioning. so what's the point of getting serious and manipulating the topic as the subject has some lower IQ, just spit the truth. but Nah, it's all ego man. I won't blame anyone of u.  And I see the topic has gone out of its subject. people blaming each other instead of putting a statement that would make sense except for freak, for he nulled the topic as Juan said.

and as for those who mention me, thank you. I was never mentioned much before. hi, no hard feelings, the game is just a game. my men kryistianoo, freak juan bhai and whole ss are nice, just  think positive interact with them and they will not disappoint you.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:11:08 pm by klein. »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 6 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2020, 12:29:46 pm »
OOOOOO SEXY BABY Just like one of my friends told me, "Sometimes, you just have to ignite the spark and enjoy the fire-cracks"

PS: Good words spiller bhai i will use one of these in future on some degen as well
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:39:34 pm by Davut^ »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2020, 01:03:10 pm »
Everything aside, Spiller fucking knows how to roast man. Damn.
(not taking any sides, I'm just chilling as a spectator)

roy gaand marao
teri bund me band chathri daal k kholdun
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2020, 01:29:12 pm »
I checked Who's online page from office pc by 5 PM PKT and it said lol55 posting in this topic. I'm home now and it's 6:29 PM, it still says he's posting in this topic. Bro bro chill hahaha.
I blame you ahmaq kopek bitchy spiller ;D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 01:33:58 pm by ElvenKing »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2020, 01:41:22 pm »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2020, 01:52:41 pm »
just blame tarko and let it be, remember MK did accept the challenge
bruh, this is something I just noticed & tbh both parties couldn't agree on a server, so I'll hardly call it as an 'accepted challenge'.

We are down to eighth page!
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2020, 01:56:12 pm »
Saved html incase thijn decides to sneak the topic into his pockets.
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2020, 02:21:02 pm »
Saved html incase thijn decides to sneak the topic into his pockets.
Good idea  :o

#anotherbumpforpage9

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2020, 02:34:34 pm »
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 02:50:17 pm by Dukeiii »
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2020, 02:50:15 pm »
I searched this old meme for 2 days, finally found so posting. Enjoy this meme friends and enemies.

Regards,

FaF
Founder,
Clan Miami KOWARDS
Afraid since 2007 from high on hormone kids sitting 1000s of miles away infront of their screens on internet.

Special bravery and chivalry medal to Spiller for standing up for his clan in this hard situation and sacrificing quarter million brain cells.

Gallantry award for kelvin and others who died defending clan. A monument will be built on your memory in downtown little whitey server.

Okay going back to my inactivity.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 12 Winner Winner x 5 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2020, 03:03:43 pm »
Next episode :

Stormeus comes back to reply here.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2020, 03:25:39 pm »
Gallantry award for kelvin and others who died defending clan. A monument will be built on your memory in downtown little whitey server.
Wtf Noob I am not dead yet, and I also haven’t started defending my clan yet because I didn’t felt the need for it as my fellow soldiers especially Sergeant Spiller were literally more than enough to hold the block. I was just enjoying as a spectator alongside @Xmair gandu, @Roystand bundal, @Inferno chutad and a few other spectators.

@Xmair tere mu ‘ch lul...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 03:29:24 pm by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)