login
April 27, 2024, 01:21:10 pm

Author Topic: Some Wishes  (Read 482 times)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
Some Wishes
« on: November 17, 2021, 07:41:14 pm »
Greetings, i'm waleed. i've a request to all my friends here as my father is no more in this world. i'm here to receive some wishes from people right here your wishes might light my father's grave.
Friendly Friendly x 16 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Some Wishes
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 08:02:11 pm »
May he rest in peace if that's true.

I'll be honest, sorry, I think the vcmp clan forum is not the best place to expect "wishes" at this point. It is better to spend this time with the family, in my opinion, and give them or take real support from them.
Agree Agree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2021, 08:12:12 pm »

I'll be honest, sorry, I think the vcmp clan forum is not the best place to expect "wishes" at this point. It is better to spend this time with the family, in my opinion, and give them or take real support from them.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

James Bond

• My name is Bond, James Bond.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 02:58:24 am »
I am sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers are with you and your family, may your dad rest in peace.

Stay strong and be with your mother and family, your mother needs you more in such time.

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 06:03:18 am »
I am sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers are with you and your family, may your dad rest in peace.

Stay strong and be with your mother and family, your mother needs you more in such time.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2021, 06:18:37 am »
May Allah bless him with highest place in jannah. Ameen.

I second piterus' words and remember the toxicity of this game as well. Better to separate both game and life.
Best wishes!

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2021, 06:34:11 am »
May his soul be blessed! Amen.

Stay strong

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2021, 08:24:33 am »
Inna lillahi Wa Inna ilayhi Raji'un.. My deepest condolences to you and your family . May Allah bless the departed soul with the highest rank in Jannah and grant patience and peace to his family and loved ones. Ameen...

Urdu:
Allah Tumhe aur tumhare ghar waloon ko sabar de, aur tummare walid ko jannat main alaa muqaam de. Koshish kiya karoon aisi news sirf unko batoan jo  bohat azeez aur kareeb hoon. Kuch badbakht log hain hunting and etc.. who use this information to harm and torture you mentally. Baki allah asaniya farmae. Himmat na harna. May god bless you brother..

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2021, 10:59:26 am »
I agree with piterus, this isnt the best place to expect wishes from people pretty much the opposite, although there are more kind and good ppl in vcmp than bad ones in my opinion, you shouldnt share these kind of personal things here in public because those nolifing retards we all know will use that info to ruin your mood, to demoralise you and to make fun out of it even if its someone's death. Yea thats the level from some ppl in VCMP so avoid that, its not worth it, in any case if you feel sad and bad just share it with your close vcmp mates but do it in private.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2021, 11:23:43 am »
إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون

Stay strong champ!

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2021, 10:09:23 pm »

Stay strong champ!

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2021, 01:38:57 pm »
Inna lillahi Wa Inna ilayhi Raji'un.. My deepest condolences to you and your family . May Allah bless the departed soul with the highest rank in Jannah and grant patience and peace to his family and loved ones. Ameen...

Urdu:
Allah Tumhe aur tumhare ghar waloon ko sabar de, aur tummare walid ko jannat main alaa muqaam de. Koshish kiya karoon aisi news sirf unko batoan jo  bohat azeez aur kareeb hoon. Kuch badbakht log hain hunting and etc.. who use this information to harm and torture you mentally. Baki allah asaniya farmae. Himmat na harna. May god bless you brother..
Thanks a lot my brother for your rare words.

Stay strong champ!
Thank you pro.

I agree with piterus, this isnt the best place to expect wishes from people pretty much the opposite, although there are more kind and good ppl in vcmp than bad ones in my opinion, you shouldnt share these kind of personal things here in public because those nolifing retards we all know will use that info to ruin your mood, to demoralise you and to make fun out of it even if its someone's death. Yea thats the level from some ppl in VCMP so avoid that, its not worth it, in any case if you feel sad and bad just share it with your close vcmp mates but do it in private.
i agree. and it's not about private stuff it's to share the right news among good friends i wouldn't really care if hunting and other rude people would make joke of it. it is just clear nothing can mess with our religion as we believe. our almighty allah is enough for us i'm not afraid of anyone. either way you're right by your side too, thanks for your words

May his soul be blessed! Amen.

Stay strong
Thank you buddy.

I second piterus' words and remember the toxicity of this game as well. Better to separate both game and life.
Best wishes!
i third his words so i agree too. after all Thank you for your wish. Stay blessed

Spending whole time with family along with our religion. Thanks for your line bro

I strongly agree with you. and it's not a private news the people i know here in VCMP aren't strangers they're my brothers,

this is not about making a topic and being a bit famous by telling others how emotional i'm. it's all about the news that i wanted to share everywhere, we all are brothers we all are humans no matter if Muslim/Christian all humans are same. and when we talk about Wishes so it's not different at all. all your wishes are much appreciated
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2021, 03:43:58 pm »

Stay strong champ!

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2021, 08:59:52 pm »

Stay strong champ!

RoyStang's Art