login
April 28, 2024, 01:52:48 pm

Author Topic: new cheating in VCMP  (Read 7562 times)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: new cheating in VCMP
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2021, 05:56:07 am »
can anyone ban pain from posting?
I think Charley or some mod will take care of it soon.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2021, 02:38:51 pm »
can anyone ban pain from posting? I'm too lazy and bored of him to respond back, I don't even have why, then again he's seriously gonna end up blasting any topic with his useless messages from now on..

@Mixer
pain is a moron, I doubt he can modify anything in his game, but as you know there is others that can help him do it

if he does manages however, he can be caught easily
for now, the only dangerous hacks are lag hack for shotgun or F1, without these, in some servers doubles are already available

make sure to modify OSK DM to these values and see the difference

SetWeaponDataValue(19, 5, 1000), and SetWeaponDataValue(19, 19, 29)
Thanks, I will do it
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2021, 01:23:34 pm »
quite a hard decision to fuck up who you thought was 'clean', isn't it..

fulton is free to use even aimlock, i'm pretty sure staff will not even believe it even when they saw it with their own eyes
thank fuck it wasn't me caught with that shotgun thing, else all vcmp would be like "hahah hunting hacks"

then again, who would ban fulton like that? i think they'd break their fingers while typing /ban or smth
just another pointless time wasted on giving you serious information and as a thanks i have you giving disappointing answers to it
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

vito3

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2021, 01:38:48 pm »
Your information is useful and your effort is valuable (in past you also helped with frametime lags in king of hill https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=8551.0 )
Server owners who value DM aspect of gameplay reading your reports and keeping it in mind while scripting.
But fulton will not be banned and removed.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 08:59:56 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2021, 05:53:41 pm »
But fulton will not be banned
of course

you removed

coming from you? K lol, just don't waste too much energy writing messages here, you oversized meatball
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 08:59:40 am by Charley »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2021, 04:19:24 am »
Hunting, why are you calling for Pain to be banned, then making posts in exactly the same way he does?

These posts full of YouTube videos are annoying as fuck. Don't you guys realize they make you look like douchebags?

Edit - sorry I woke up hungover haha, the above comment is unnecessarily aggresive.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 04:54:48 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2021, 01:37:28 pm »
Hunting, why are you calling for Pain to be banned, then making posts in exactly the same way he does?

These posts full of YouTube videos are annoying as fuck. Don't you guys realize they make you look like douchebags?

Edit - sorry I woke up hungover haha, the above comment is unnecessarily aggresive.

charley: "hunting why u spam"

none: "let's ban the hackers"

as i said, you only care about what I would do
i linked those videos over to vito to show who is the real cheater ingame
it's disgusting to post here and the only replies on topics is just inferno and his paki friends spamming the shit out of the thread with senseless memes only understood by kids

it is really last time i ever informed you about any cheating, you should remove this topic too cuz you anyway don't care to ban anyone in VCMP as long as he's part of the "respected community"

Isn't funny how VU is protecting or promoting toxicity in community or i say in their own forum by their own members since they are not even deleting the post contain abusive content and giving verbal warns again and again when the same member of VU is abusing again and again.

If it had been by hunting he would have been banned by now.

I hope now no one comes and delete this post aswell with reason dont go off-topic.
point lol

vito3

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2021, 01:57:50 pm »
You. Expected answer. What else your 'rape' vids could show?

No-reload hacks? ah Its just your skills.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

James Bond

• My name is Bond, James Bond.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2021, 02:04:54 pm »

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2021, 02:24:03 pm »
You. Expected answer. What else your 'rape' vids could show?

No-reload hacks? ah Its just your skills.

now that is serious, CheAtInG iN ViTO FAggOT ServEr AMMo Hax
u break rules and use widescreen everywhere you play, I don't remember myself using "AMMO HACKS" apart from forgotten servers like yours

u refused to play koth just cuz admins threatened to ban you if you didn't remove widescreen lol
I'm surprised u didn't link this video just to show my aimlock or smth, it's good, cuz if I did, charley would again say I'm doing like pain

vito3

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2021, 02:50:07 pm »
How broken rules by me and my usage of widescreen everywhere I play, 'fat fuck rape' and so on logically linked with this topic?
You found bug with shotgun and reported it (good)
You call fulton cheater and expect ban to him because you found this bug with shotgun (irrational hopes)
You brings random videos with deathevades, rapes...
Where is video proves cheats of fulton instead?
Do you understand that you shit in your own topic by such way of discussion?

removed
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 08:58:35 am by Charley »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2021, 06:21:42 pm »
How broken rules by me and my usage of widescreen everywhere I play, 'fat fuck rape' and so on logically linked with this topic?
You found bug with shotgun and reported it (good)
You call fulton cheater and expect ban to him because you found this bug with shotgun (irrational hopes)
You brings random videos with deathevades, rapes...
Where is video proves cheats of fulton instead?
Do you understand that you shit in your own topic by such way of discussion?

i have no hopes of banning fulton, VU staff will never do this, less likely to happen in VCMP, -5 chances, but at least players now know about it, I didn't want anything more than that, just players to know about fulton's shit

and about you? go devour a plate of food, stop talking shit about me and simply pray I'm not in server when you play I guess after what you did with WK and Tom..

removed, I don't even know what you want here?

RTV or VU staff will never ban their loyal players, just like they promoted spitfire to admin lmao, and that's cuz unlike me and GerZ, fulton doesn't record VU rapes or some shit, VU hates the fuck out of gerz cuz of this, likewise they hate me for the approximately same thing

don't believe me? well this is why they didnt ban fulton ..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 08:58:13 am by Charley »

vito3

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2021, 06:35:54 pm »
They did not banned fulton because nobody proved his cheating and you are removed.
They promoted spitfire to admin because he is useful to staff for mapping and anti-cheat.
You don't understand basic things of social because you removed. With your knowage of DM you could be useful person too but instead you poop in every sandbox then crying nobody wants to play with you there.

Strike one Vito - I'm also removing part of your previous post. Charley
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 08:56:18 am by Charley »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2021, 08:56:10 am »
They did not banned fulton because nobody proved his cheating and you are removed.
They promoted spitfire to admin because he is useful to staff for mapping and anti-cheat.
You don't understand basic things of social because you removed. With your knowage of DM you could be useful person too but instead you poop in every sandbox then crying nobody wants to play with you there.
;D

they didn't ban fulton cuz they don't ban their lapdogs
they promoted spitfire cuz what to expect from PL staff?

looool "nobody wants to play with me", that's very sad, I'm hurt..
idk even what you're talking about, but for a removed you're actually keeping the fun'o'meter really high here

I don't want to be useful for these idiots, some of them don't even understand that GUI affects the gameplay, and they keep shitting on about this, nobody will ever have my DM knowledge or my skills, so far they don't know what hacks to come up with to say that I'm using.. I know cuz they did same with gerz (while currently he was using nothing else), the community wants fulton (their dog) to represent his clan in DM, they don't understand that he's a cheater? ok so fine, I don't even try to explain, just he should know not to encounter me anymore, it'd be humiliating to lose when you use lag tool and aurora (he knows it happen to him in the near past already..)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 08:57:21 am by Charley »

vito3

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2021, 09:12:39 am »
Post removed, 30-day ban from posting - Charley
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 09:15:14 am by Charley »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)