login
April 27, 2024, 02:01:50 pm

Author Topic: new cheating in VCMP  (Read 7538 times)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: new cheating in VCMP
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2021, 07:09:15 pm »
Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RoyStang's Art

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2021, 07:09:30 pm »
lol axxo they modified something that allows them to show 2nd shot in our screen, i have no idea what that is, if i knew i would talk about it

i am not sure if they modified it via weapon.dat, but i've seen aurora users actually firing like that, so it means it's something included in aurora files

there's only one way to make this "double C" work, and that is when you fire the 2nd shot, you need to hold W and your fire button for longer, so that anim will play in opponent's screen

in all the videos i listed, the players that did it have no actual delay while firing, which means they use custom vcmp stuff to make them get advantage

editing weapon.dat is actually not really the thing, because as you said, if they did this then most likely ghost shots would appear in their screen and they would not hit opponent with the 2nd shot, instead they'd get shot by the opponent

anyhow this is cheating assured.. see all the videos i linked above, it's no way anyone could deny this isn't cheating on such clear proof, and as i said most players would rush to say it isn't hack, but that is cuz of lack of knowledge about vcmp

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2021, 07:10:24 pm »
Extra Information:

Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2021, 07:33:12 pm »
-Reported for copyright-
2/3 Strikes
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 12:54:44 am by PaiN. »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2021, 08:00:00 pm »
Sincerely i didnt wanted to show this, but you ruined all with your shit hunting, i told you about this, i warned you to stop being idiot but you never understood, well, i feel bad for you because you was my friend but you are crazy for vcmp. Check this logs, and make your own conclusions, for my side i think hunting is crazy with this game, he thinks all players who rape him have aurora, he first called me aurora user when i won him in m4/ruger duel, later he called fulton as aurora shotgun user, later he called risky as strangeaurora shotgun lag user , later gerz and now zeex and nassim.

maybe Ferrari32 or another forum moderator should lock this topic
yep it's just a waste of time on creating drama...
And meanwhile hunting accuse pain - aimbot
fulton - ffb trainner
Gerz - ( he dont know still )
Zeex - i gave him my hax
Nassim - shotgun hacks
Check his desktop for nice.
hunting is untrusted, he's using ppls to help him, nothing new.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2021, 08:05:26 pm »
ok first, i will just leave link to all pain rekt videos in 1 link to don't spam this thread with nonsense
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChpgYjK0hztvIVSzqUxA_Ow

ok now back on subject, like i said, there's 3 cheaters that use this - nassim, zeex and fulton

i didn't mention anyone else
today another cheater came with exact same hack as them, and i recorded it
nassim, you asslick everyone and in their back u talk shit, so please don't make me do worse on you

special for fulton and anyone else who trust nassim as his friend: https://imgur.com/a/rrlzPMR

sure im untrusted

anyway, i'm waiting for reply from serious people about this topic

@axxo like i said, the way they found is disadvantageous towards the rest who don't use it, those that use it have improved timing (most likely, i guess) and improved shots since they can shoot as many as they want
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2021, 10:53:08 pm »
here is the only way to throw these double crouches (it is very slow):

now compare these to the videos i listed above

and also compare this:

that is the maximum you can do with crouch one after another, it must be an interval of 1 second or more between the fired shots

there is no glitch/way to do this, only available via modding the game, test it yourselves and see

see nassim's videos too which he thrown as "proof", what he did has nothing to do with what he was doing in a fight, it's all a pretext to don't get banned

edit:
here's another video that proves existence of these cheats

it was recorded long ago in Funvice, when someone was (presumably) impersonating [F2]Enforcer
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 01:05:45 am by FuckTinG »

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2021, 08:07:16 am »
I think the game is just too broken with all these glitches and whatnot being exploited there's basically no difference between cheating and playing cleanly :thumbsup:

More on the topic I'm not gonna bother unless it happens in any of the servers I'm admin on. If these people are cheating sooner or later they will get caught eventually.
Agree Agree x 5 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2021, 03:37:39 pm »
I think the game is just too broken with all these glitches and whatnot being exploited there's basically no difference between cheating and playing cleanly :thumbsup:
try playing against the aurora cheater when he turns on lag hack and the double spam cheat, if you win 1 round you have one of my seasparrows as gift in funvice if you ever play + i ask WK to give you all their money in EC

More on the topic I'm not gonna bother unless it happens in any of the servers I'm admin on. If these people are cheating sooner or later they will get caught eventually.

you've the evidence right now, what's to be questioned about it? you think they'll gamble their "reputation" forever? (mostly fulton)

as an update, I've asked [F2]Enf and he mentioned it wasn't him, and it's plausible since the guy that joined under his nick started insulting F2 (i don't see why enforcer would insult the clan he's part of and still be part of it)
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2021, 05:10:02 pm »

you've the evidence right now, what's to be questioned about it? you think they'll gamble their "reputation" forever? (mostly fulton)
Waiting for community ban with 69 others... 😢
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2021, 05:14:19 pm »
im bored of your long ass posts with no conclusion and sense

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2021, 05:17:20 pm »
Hunting, I'ma be completely real with you man.

I didn't even read any of what you wrote. I just skimmed over it to see who you were accusing and was surprised to see ZeeX on that list. I can't imagine many others have read it in depth either, an assumption I'm making due to the numerous lack of serious reactions in this topic.

The thing is, you may actually be onto something here, but as you've said yourself, no one here trusts you nor has any respect for you due to your terrible history.

I used to regard you and Spitfire as two of the same, with both of you raiding and hacking servers without any real purpose and overall just being a complete outcast in the community of the game that you adore. Since the last year, I've referred to Spitfire as being on this "road to redemption," where through his efforts and patience, he's regained the respect and trust of several members of our community and even managed to get himself accepted into both TLA and the RTV staff team.

VC:MP clearly matters a lot to you, but unlike a few others here, I don't see why you enjoying this game so much as a hobby is really a problem. The real issue however lies with the complete certainty that if you don't change your ways and continue as you have been for the last few years, you will also continue being rejected in this community. Even at times where you're being completely honest and sincere, and onto something genuine, you'll only be regarded as the boy who cried wolf.

You can now go ahead and do as you will with what I've just told you. I'm expecting a reply along the lines of me having "no idea what I'm talking about" and that "I'm not even in the same league as you" lmao. It's just that I've seen this same scenario unfold a few times now and this time wanted to give my 2 cents. Peace ✌️
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2021, 05:37:25 pm »
Yes Fulton is a hacker and even some of VUs know this that he is using hacks from a long time but looks like no one have guts to ban him and big thanks to tic for exposing fuckton hacks by sharing the chat.

They are 100% sure that idiot fulton is hacker but still not banning him.

Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2021, 05:44:13 pm »
try playing against the aurora cheater when he turns on lag hack and the double spam cheat, if you win 1 round you have one of my seasparrows as gift in funvice if you ever play + i ask WK to give you all their money in EC
Of course I wouldn't win, I already struggle to win even when they aren't using anything :'(. My point was different though, all I meant to say is that there are lot of "clean" ways to make yourself invincible, and drawing a difference between what's clean and not it's too hard if not impossible. E.g. if your ping is above 200 and you're on wifi, facing packet loss, how can you really tell if that's just a case of being poor vs actually intentionally making yourself lag more. The end result is mostly the same and as such I declare the combat in this game, broken as heck.

Which evidence am I supposed to look at, I saw like a fuckton of videos being posted and I don't want to waste my time analysing hours long footage. The videos you posted seem to be coming off EC though, I'm not part of the staff there, as such it doesn't really concern me unless we're talking about KoTH or RTV(where I'm part of the staff, even if I'm not active at the moment).
Best I could do would be giving my own opinion as a third party. But even there I might not be qualified enough as I don't usually play using many (combat) glitches and I don't have extensive knowledge about them as a result.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2021, 05:45:30 pm »
Yes Fulton is a hacker and even some of VUs know this that he is using hacks from a long time but looks like no one have guts to ban him and big thanks to tic for exposing fuckton hacks by sharing the chat.

They are 100% sure that idiot fulton is hacker but still not banning him.

Agreed, I'm a big hacker even cheat engine is fail infront of me 8)

Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 6 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)