April 28, 2024, 02:14:02 pm

Author Topic: Go have fun fuckers! Cya...  (Read 2644 times)

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
Go have fun fuckers! Cya...
« on: December 30, 2012, 06:40:03 pm »
Well its my time to say good bye!

But before my left im gona post the real facts i dont wanna be a hypocrite or smt.... Since the staff has taken some decisions and i really havent agreed with it i´ve kept that feeling to me and day by day im loosing interest to VU.... But just to clarify i always respected VU´s decisions then i said myself is the best for the clan so be calm....

and the last shit u gona read its i mostly play in XE and yep i know most of u dont play there due to any reasons and i understand u all but is really mad when u need support ina fight and none of VUs around...

THANKS to all of u that gave me an opportunity here! Like the wiseman Charls, VETERANERO, Cast, LasEr, Madkiller, WILman, Habla, Eddy, mDz, UlrichZuko (fuck man miss ur heli kills) and others but i cant remember right now...

i´ll keeping around on IRC or maybe random noob´s fights in LW or XE....

PD:From my side respect to VUs all... Have fun fuckers and HAPPY NEW YEAR GO GET DRUNK!
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Go have fun fuckers! Cya...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 07:02:40 pm »
Yeah, I got to agree with the lack of VU help in XE. Anyway, cya mate!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 07:07:39 pm »
Cya man good luck gonna miss ya :/ & goodluck, but tell me 1 thing what is xe in vcmp? if xe owner owns vcmp then i will play in it, for me xe is just a simple shit.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 07:26:40 pm »
Cya man good luck gonna miss ya :/ & goodluck, but tell me 1 thing what is xe in vcmp? if xe owner owns vcmp then i will play in it, for me xe is just a simple shit.

Besides that half of the players in VC-MP play on XE and it has the most decent Free-For-All scripts....

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 07:57:11 pm »
I've seen some members playing in xe, also when I'm playing there.
Anyway good luck man, que te valla bien :]

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 08:32:46 pm »
kinda right and gl

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 11:25:32 pm »
XE just don't have that spark like it used to. Now it's just crowded with laggots and newbies.

Although random LMS'es are started every now and then. I think for VU, it would be cool if you did some VU activities, or a training server. This is just an opinion.

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 01:30:47 am »
XE just don't have that spark like it used to. Now it's just crowded with laggots and newbies.

Although random LMS'es are started every now and then. I think for VU, it would be cool if you did some VU activities, or a training server. This is just an opinion.
I think the same, GL Capi :c

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 01:34:51 am »

Besides that half of the players in VC-MP play on XE and it has the most decent Free-For-All scripts....
Lolque, i must correct you in this part LaS3r. There's a lot of TDM servers (well, actually the official ones) which offers this platform, besides XE. Probably XE fanboys' have never opened their eyes and try out another servers in it's competition, which undoubtly have better 'Free-For-All-Team' scripts. Once you have done this, you will see the difference;

Coming back to capitan's thread, well it's a shame you are leaving. However i partially understand your reasons. Not everybody has their same preferences, though as the majority ain't used to play in that server, maybe you could have joined us.

i know most of u dont play there due to any reasons and i understand u all but is really mad when u need support ina fight and none of VUs around...
Yeah, if the reason you reffer is that drama. The fact was got over from both sides, and maybe if we didn't come back there was because of other reasons, not exactly that. We are not resentful at all, but we still have memory, therefore some of us decided a change of scenery.

Good luck capitan! It was nice to had you on aboard :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:35:03 am by Castagna »

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 04:33:04 am »
Good luck Capi

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 10:01:03 am »
Well, good luck Captain! ;D

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 11:34:49 am »
Well, in my opinion, what you just made is a pussy move. You saw one thing you didn't like, and then decided to leave. Tbh, I'm not gonna miss that attitude.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 12:16:54 pm »
Good bye Capi
GL! ;D

Eh. That gaming?

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 10:24:09 pm »

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 11:24:32 pm »
Well, in my opinion, what you just made is a pussy move. You saw one thing you didn't like, and then decided to leave. Tbh, I'm not gonna miss that attitude.