login
April 27, 2024, 06:39:43 pm

Author Topic: Application - Fercho  (Read 11420 times)

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Fercho
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 03:59:35 am »
After observing the situation, i guess Kratos and Fercho started on the wrong foot.

Fercho, as he is willing to join the clan, he should establish some kind of 'communication' between it's members or at least to know them more closely, that's key. Anyway here it comes Fercho's issue with his english, probably he didn't talk with Kratos because of that, however the intention is the most important, of course if there was any.

Anyway, for Thomas and the rest who had taken part of the thread, maybe not exactly to give such a lesson but just to take part, his nick is Kratos. I assume he does not like to be called like that, as his past was not much good, considering his effort to get over that.

I recommend you both, to have a talk and clear up this issue as well, and also Kratos try to be not much impulsive sometimes.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 06:36:13 am »
I'll certainly try Castagna, thanks.
BTW, those pics: I was not even raging for them hahahaha I was laughing

first off, the first picture: I was training with someone, 'lucky ass' , huge 'insult' , I wasn't even insulting come on what is this >.>
2: there were many sharks and I was the only one with another skin, this doesn't mean I'm raging or something.
3rd: Sufian was hiding his 'real ID'
4th: I said 'coward' bcz he spazzed me, but I also backstabbed him. we were just 'LAUGHING, and jokin'
well, at least, me. I think my fault is that I didn't send a ':p' after saying 'COWARD!!!'

Is that a crime to use a few 'bad' words? In those cases, I was not even raging, it was the opposite, I was laughing.

I don't think 'nab' is a huge insult, I say it to everyone, as joke. If you want me to speak English properly, well then I'll stop using 'bad words'.

if someone has EA IRC logs, we're using the words I've used above as jokes. :)

PS: if I still had my old attitude, I'd be raging or something, keep using bad words.

I hate the liers  >:(

1. You never greet me.
2. I come to you and you attack me.
3. You kill me bug 3 times (Sorry if I have no evidence)
4. When I killed you (Self-Defense) You insult me.
5. Also when someone killed you. You Insult they.

NOTE: I never talk when I'm playing, only sometime to respond. Also in a conversation.

PD: Is lie that you improved your attitude.

1) oh, no? you have just said in your own words that you only talk to people whom you do know, and ignore others.
2) yes, what's the problem? EA = TDM , if you don't like it, leave EA?
3) What's about it? you can realize it by yourself, I don't like saying 'bug bug bug' every single time.
4) lies, never. 'shars nabs' , was GENERAL. read above.
5) Sufian? you killed me + read above.

Greetings and it ain't a lie :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 04:39:20 pm by Kratos »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2012, 01:36:05 am »
WTF wrong with this new guy? Kratos WHY THE FUCK U HAVE BEEN BUMPING THIS APPLICATION? i hate retards that they even dont know a person and are posting stupid crapy posts about it
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:37:46 am by capitan01 »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2012, 07:20:58 am »
All of you just chill out.

Kratos, anything related to attitude or behaviour is for yourself. Nobody actually cares who slapped you behind or something. Just be cool, stop acting like a smartass in people's applications and learn not to give so much fuck about what others think of you. As I said - your actions affect YOUR reputation (and now that you are in the clan - VU too).

As for Fercho - I'm voting Trainee if I haven't.

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2012, 12:06:40 pm »
Fercho is a nice guy ,he speaks only when needed.Kratos you are trying to be over smart.Just post your vote and leave his app .
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2012, 03:00:13 pm »
I've been trying not to post but some posts have actually forced me to do so.
Fercho is a nice guy ,he speaks only when needed.Kratos you are trying to be over smart.Just post your vote and leave his app .
Actually he isn't trying to be 'over smart'. You should get your over smart ass out of here.

I understand his English no problem with that. I always stay in silent because is a way of good attitude; Also because I concentrate on the game and sometimes because I'm at war. I have normal conversation with all the VU's that are my friends (and not) how: Capitan, eddy, eazy, etc. I do not speak with kratos because I know his past. I saw him in the game (Bad Attitude). But I'll try to improve it, but please Kratos check your attitude, I do not want problems with the  members of VU
So you don't want to mingle up with a guy because of his past? Sorry but we actually don't believe in this shit.
Also, 'Always remaining silent' and not even replying to someone's "hi" is not a good attitude imo. The only only thing your silence shows is that you don't like to socialize much.

So we've filled more then 4 pages for a no-reply of "hi"? For your sake stop this shit right now here and vote for the guy rather then keep blaming your own clan member in front of others and giving the nub outsiders to make fun of our mate (Even if he's wrong, private board can serve you well)

If i haven't voted before, then I'm changing my vote to nothing as i haven't seen him in-game or have ever met him.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:32:24 pm by MaDKilleR »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2012, 05:34:01 pm »
Thanks Las  :)
And MadKiller, when you will se me in-game. You will know me better.

Server that I use:
Xe-European
EA
Littlewhiteys

Obvious that I respond when someone greet me.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:27:56 pm by Fercho »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2012, 07:47:05 pm »
WTF wrong with this new guy? Kratos WHY THE FUCK U HAVE BEEN BUMPING THIS APPLICATION? i hate retards that they even dont know a person and are posting stupid crapy posts about it
Capitan, that's no way to treat a fellow VU, and you should know that by now. Kratos just expressed his opinion, which is a great thing, even if he doesn't know fercho.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2012, 09:52:18 pm »
Bumping? I have just voted, and he began with the pics.
Watch your mouth please, thanks. :)
Retards? are you calling me a retard?

I don't say anything...

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2012, 05:54:07 pm »
Bumping? I have just voted, and he began with the pics.
Watch your mouth please, thanks. :)
Retards? are you calling me a retard?

I don't say anything...
Okay, you guys should calm down. You are clan mates, respect!

capitan01

• Crazy Man
  • Empty text
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2012, 03:42:05 am »
actually i did it Nico ty u right...

Pd: i always gona think u havent changed PASCAL i mean Kratos....

Im off

Kaptein Kapiten Kapitän Կապիտան Kapitan Капитан Capità 隊長 Kapitèn Kaptajn Kapetan Kapitano Kapten Captain Kapteeni Capitaine Capten
კაპიტანი Καπετάνιος कप्तान Kapitein Kapitány Captaen Capitano 船長 ನಾಯಕ Kapteinis Capitão Капетан Capitan กัปตัน

7echn0

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2012, 09:24:50 am »
Trainee. Good luck Fercho.  ;)

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2012, 10:56:44 am »
actually i did it Nico ty u right...

Pd: i always gona think u havent changed PASCAL i mean Kratos....

Im off
ok

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2012, 04:22:59 pm »
Hey chill out 'imabebossandusecaps'.Get a grip on yourself and stfu.Its a current topic so there is no chance of bumping anyway.Do you even know what bumping is? Right now kratos isint retarded,you are and everyone has a right to post his fucking opinion.So give that rage a grip for fucksake.I don't expect such behavior from a vu.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Shadow

« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2012, 07:16:24 pm »
Nice the drama.

Vote failed to login, next attemp: tomorrow 12:00 EET.
Cannot rate own posts