May 03, 2024, 09:41:16 am

Author Topic: Application - sevrin  (Read 1470 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - sevrin
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2020, 05:37:45 am »
Leaving topic
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6550.0

I guess VU has changed yet again, you know the problem here ?
We all don't know when you will start thinking that *VU has changed again*.
My vote would be negative or neutral at best.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2020, 09:21:53 am »
Good luck homie  :D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2020, 09:31:28 am »
I'm certainly in a quandary right now. Although, good to see you back, sev. I've no complete idea about the dynamics during the time you left us but besides the loyalty factor, I want to glean few more things before casting vote.

I like you as an individual, you're a hardworking man but after all it takes time to repair what is broken, sev. My only suggestion to you is, stay determined. The criticism which will be bombarded to you, don't take it as a hate proposal. Any clan and members of it would be sharing same thoughts as some of us are doing right now because during the time you left, people were expecting from you to help them and certainly VU since it was a temporary downfall for us (before you, some other fellas left too).
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2020, 09:40:00 am »
Knowing you for quite a while, I'd say you didn't change at all. Having said that, VU and TRC are two quite different clans. In one of them someone was always there to zip your loud mouth, and in the other we encourage a bit of autonomy, which just ain't gonna happen with you again.

I wish you good luck, but as far as I'm concerned this door is closed.
Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2020, 11:25:55 am »
My vote is neutral, because I haven't played with you for many years Sevrin.

A couple of things, though. First:

Why do all of you guys want to join VU? Establish your own clans together

I also feel this pretty strongly. On the one hand I'm happy that VU's reputation is such that renowned players wish to join our ranks. On the other, it's fucking boring when one clan comes to dominate. The point of VU in the first place was to rival the main clans of the time, DnA, KFJ, MK and ULK. I saw them, and I thought I could do better.

I want someone who's capable, active, and charasmatic to start a clan that rivals VU. Let's get some real competition going. Hell, I'll even mentor whoever it is, I'll write down the most important lessons I learned buliding the clan (I actually failed 3 times over the course of about 8 months before we changed our name to VU, and I made so many mistakes thereafter, there are a lot of lessons I learned and can help you avoid.)

Second,

The idea that 'VU has changed' is something that people have been saying since a few months after we started. Here's the thing: yes, there have been some superficial changes, and yes members have come or gone. But essentially, at its core, VU has been the same since day 1. We have been working towards a singular goal, guided by a singular ethos (that we published publicly last year) for the last 11 years. This has never changed, and never will.
Agree Agree x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2020, 12:15:44 pm »
My vote is neutral, because I haven't played with you for many years Sevrin.

A couple of things, though. First:

Why do all of you guys want to join VU? Establish your own clans together

I also feel this pretty strongly. On the one hand I'm happy that VU's reputation is such that renowned players wish to join our ranks. On the other, it's fucking boring when one clan comes to dominate. The point of VU in the first place was to rival the main clans of the time, DnA, KFJ, MK and ULK. I saw them, and I thought I could do better.

I want someone who's capable, active, and charasmatic to start a clan that rivals VU. Let's get some real competition going. Hell, I'll even mentor whoever it is, I'll write down the most important lessons I learned buliding the clan (I actually failed 3 times over the course of about 8 months before we changed our name to VU, and I made so many mistakes thereafter, there are a lot of lessons I learned and can help you avoid.)

Second,

The idea that 'VU has changed' is something that people have been saying since a few months after we started. Here's the thing: yes, there have been some superficial changes, and yes members have come or gone. But essentially, at its core, VU has been the same since day 1. We have been working towards a singular goal, guided by a singular ethos (that we published publicly last year) for the last 11 years. This has never changed, and never will.

I also want to have some serious competition in the game, to keep this thing alive. The previous times, when there was ULK, then DnA and then TRC which was giving tough competition to VU SS, major clans. The hostility was keeping this thing alive, and now it totally vanished and we do not see any competition at all right now in VC:MP, previous VW is an example of that, one big side was dominating.

Like in previous year/s, there was TRC WK & co. VS VU SS & co. These rivalries were keeping the game interesting and there was a lot of competition. But now, the left side above totally vanished, so the hostility & rivalry died.

I want my application to be closed, I will decide something which can help this game stay alive and bring back the competition it used to have in the past. Thanks a lot for everyone who has voted, many things were pointed out which helped me think more, thanks again to some VUs who were with me before, I hope this decision doesn't harms them.
Also thanks to krystianoo, morphine & Charley, Wilson for the motivating me to open my own clan, not for myself but for VCMP, to bring back the competition.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 10 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2020, 12:18:29 pm »
Great! I wish to see you with a BANG, sev. Good luck.

Application closed.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)