login
April 28, 2024, 06:10:20 pm

Author Topic: Application - sevrin  (Read 1458 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Application - sevrin
« on: January 04, 2020, 07:58:15 pm »
Nick: sevrin

Timezone/Country: GMT+5:00

Previous Nicks: =TRC=sevrin*PL, =TRC=k4i, =TRC=kai

Additional Comments: Greetings everyone!

About past:

For the ones who don't know much about my past. So I started playing VCMP from like 2012(or 2011, I don't remember exactly), from that time till 2013 or 14 and took a break of one year from the game, then came back and applied in VU, after several attempts, I was accepted and spending few months in the clan, because of those situations that time and conditions, I decided to leave the clan.

((In those times, I was part of many clans including MLK, VLK, FZ, and maybe more I don't remember much about 0.3z times, memory ain't strong xD))

After that I was clan-less, and then started applying for TRC, it suited me all the way, at my 4th application I was accepted in it. I spend a great time with my folks, got promoted to Captain rank, everything was going perfect. In mean time, I forgot my past and let go everything while I was in the clan and made myself comfortable there. I had a lot lot of fun with me other clan mates even when they were inactive or I was inactive, we were always in touch all the time. Later on, TRC was closed previous year, in March 2019, by our leader morphine. I have the best time of my VCMP span in TRC, and will never forget that, I learned a lot from my seniors and other members, and really grateful to them for standing with me all the time, love ya pals.

I was inactive that time because of IRL hiccups, after a month I came back, I was still using the clan tag until VW8 is finished, I & Omarosh wanted to keep the tag until VW is done, I wanted to represent myself with my past clan's honor & respect for the last time in a VW.

I was inactive for couple of months in between because of university, as now I have final exams of my 1st semester, I've scheduled myself to play the game, I am like 90% at weekends(Including Friday) and sometimes on working days.

Reason for applying:

At first when TRC got closed, I thought of quitting the game and just coming for once in a month or so and have fun without being in a clan. But when I started to get on activity, I felt like applying in a clan, I & Omar discussed for quite a time to join a clan together and we both decided to apply here.

Because I have like really really great friends in here, if I start mentioning their names, its going to be a long list, secondly, I spend my precious free time in this game, to lower out all the stress and tension of work, and I want to spend that with some good friendly mates to have hell of a fun and enjoyment, and VU is that place. Its a respectful clan because of its friendly & skillful members. Its one of the great clans in history of VC:MP, hosting major events and projects of servers, which is really hard & good thing to do for the community.

I didn't write that much, because most of the ones know me very well here and I also know them very well.

If any of you have any sort a question to ask, or if there's a misunderstanding or an issue, hook me up!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 12:19:08 pm by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - sevrin
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 08:20:21 pm »
ummm meet more VUs.

I know that I've not been here when you were a part of VU, but after reading some serious shit,
I came to a personal conclusion that you left a huge question mark on your loyalty and behavior for others new recruits to come.

I'm not satisfied of what you put up in this huge paragraph, not convincing enough for me.

I'll go with no, nothing personal, but this is what i concluded from the stuff I've seen and investigated personally about you.

Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 08:25:33 pm »
ummm meet more VUs.

I know that I've not been here when you were a part of VU, but after reading some serious shit,
I came to a personal conclusion that you left a huge question mark on your loyalty and behavior for others new recruits to come.

I'm not satisfied of what you put up in this huge paragraph, not convincing enough for me.

I'll go with no, nothing personal, but this is what i concluded from the stuff I've seen and investigated personally about you.

I respect your vote and your opinion, as its your choice. Just clearing the point you raised my loyalty, I have proved that fact by my stay in TRC, I was loyal to them for 3 years and then it got closed, and even after 9 months of that I applied in a clan after a deep thinking, which is VU.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:28:06 pm by Sevrin »

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 08:27:59 pm »
ummm meet more VUs.

I respect your vote and your opinion, as its your choice. Talking about my loyalty, I have proved that fact by my stay in TRC, I was loyal to them for 3 years and then it got closed, and even after 9 months of that I applied in a clan after a deep thinking, which is VU, so yeah, I will be loyal ofc.
a quick question, why did you leave VU in first place?

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 08:31:48 pm »
I don't know you very well, Meet me in VCCNR or LW's.

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 08:36:53 pm »
ummm meet more VUs.

I respect your vote and your opinion, as its your choice. Talking about my loyalty, I have proved that fact by my stay in TRC, I was loyal to them for 3 years and then it got closed, and even after 9 months of that I applied in a clan after a deep thinking, which is VU, so yeah, I will be loyal ofc.
a quick question, why did you leave VU in first place?

You can find that out in my leaving topic, but those times were different, I was different, situations changed. I am not like that I used to be, I had learnt a lot being part of a clan, how things and everything works. Then I stood loyal to it until it was closed.

Look, the way I used to think in past is totally different from that, I am already a grown up fighting with many things, which made me learn many things, how to tackle the difficulties, how to make yourself and others comfortable. I fight the difficulties and fix them rather than running away from them. If I find anything hurts someone, I just don't it at all, if I find someone likes something I do, I do it often. I am just happy like in every situation, even its more than worse, some quality I learnt from real life and also after staying in a clan for a long time to handle everything. Just an example, If someone votes negative, I won't be unhappy, if someone votes positive, I will be happy, in both cases I am "happy", so now there is going to be like nothing which will make me feel uncomfortable or something like that I used to have in the "past".

I don't know you very well, Meet me in VCCNR or LW's.

I don't play Vccnr, will meet you soon in LWs tho, I usually play in EAD, Argonath, RTV, CTF, EG A/D or EA.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:39:02 pm by Sevrin »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 08:46:32 pm »
Reminds me of my DZ clan.
I'll change my vote accordingly as this application progresses, but for now I'll go with neutral since i also feel that 3 years is a long time.
I hope it doesn't make you feel bad as well.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2020, 08:47:39 pm »
+ve from me

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 08:50:45 pm »
I'm voting no, I don't trust you and I often find you as a person who likes talking a lot, but doing nothing. To be honest the image I have from you is pretty negative in spite of your apparent kindness, I have met you since Megawar's times when you had that Severeno nick and so far you have made huge achievements like joining VU and TRC and becoming a staff member of very important servers, though, what I have seen about your personality is pretty unconvincing.

You have always been a person of sweet words but actions, what about the actions? You said you were representing VU for life (sweet words) but left, and that's some stupid shit, I know, but the impression left was negative. VU has changed in many aspects, I have had the chance of experiencing some of the latests changes, and I can clearly say this is a place where I think you won't fit. Anyway, that's only my opinion, good luck with the rest of votes.
Funny Funny x 4 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 08:54:51 pm »
I'm voting no, I don't trust you and I often find you as a person who likes talking a lot, but doing nothing. To be honest the image I have from you is pretty negative in spite of your apparent kindness, I have met you since Megawar's times when you had that Severeno nick and so far you have made huge achievements like joining VU and TRC and becoming a staff member of very important servers, though, what I have seen about your personality is pretty unconvincing.

You have always been a person of sweet words but actions, what about the actions? You said you were representing VU for life (sweet words) but left, and that's some stupid shit, I know, but the impression left was negative. VU has changed in many aspects, I have had the chance of experiencing some of the latests changes, and I can clearly say this is a place where I think you won't fit. Anyway, that's only my opinion, good luck with the rest of votes.
Man of words, not of actions, something I used to be, not anymore. Its been 3 years since that, I changed a lot, experienced a lot and suffered a lot.
I do what I say now, and I really do think before talking as of now, if I can do it, I say it, otherwise I won't say it. Your observation about me was right, but that fitted on my past, not on my present. But still its your decision, respected.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2020, 09:46:30 pm »
Why do all of you guys want to join VU? Establish your own clans together, help the already-existing smaller ones: become the Charleyutton you want to join so bad! Remember he named the clan Anti-roofers Anti-spazzers clan at first.
Agree Agree x 13 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2020, 09:54:43 pm »
Why do all of you guys want to join VU? Establish your own clans together, help the already-existing smaller ones: become the Charleyutton you want to join so bad! Remember he named the clan Anti-roofers Anti-spazzers clan at first.
I know very well about the hostility which is lacking in VCMP, the way it used to be is now almost equal to zero. I could've made a new clan but it requires a lot of time, hardwork and ambition to do. And that's what I can't do, if I wanted to, I could've done it after TRC was closed, but I lacked the activity and busy IRL schedule. Its not that I never had it in mind, I did but the things I mentioned were not with me so I dropped the idea and decided to join a clan instead which suits me. I really respect what you've said, and current situation requires some competition in game to keep it more alive and interesting.

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 12:08:31 am »
TambiƩn R para ti
Good luck both of you ex TRC

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 12:17:59 am »
Trainee as a trial to gain again the trust of the majority of members. You have all the experience you gained since the last time you were here so It will be easy for you. Good luck!

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 03:09:13 am »
I will go with trainee. Zatch already stated the reason.

Inferno made this for me <3