login
April 27, 2024, 10:19:50 pm

Author Topic: Application - Mody^  (Read 5752 times)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Mody^
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2021, 08:44:05 pm »
and yet there's lots of stuff that VU still don't know about Mody, but why would I care, let them accept him in VU, it'll just benefit us ;)
the exact reason I don't push it in this topic, if mody got denied in VU it would be a big loss to us, vcmp is lacking frags big time..
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 09:26:26 pm by FuckTinG »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2021, 10:14:11 pm »
and yet there's lots of stuff that VU still don't know about Mody, but why would I care, let them accept him in VU, it'll just benefit us ;)
the exact reason I don't push it in this topic, if mody got denied in VU it would be a big loss to us, vcmp is lacking frags big time..

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 13 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2021, 09:24:12 am »

if you disagree feel free to suck my cock lol
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2021, 12:28:54 pm »
Oow, young hunting grew up and thinks he has a cock, interesting!
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2021, 01:15:56 pm »
Neutral
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2021, 08:07:43 pm »
should i hand over the pic with you and let others decide which one between me and the black guy with innocent face has a cock?

i think that you already know for a loudmouth cunt you're actually quite communicative, and show yourself only when you REALLY have something to say...

in other words, you fucking suck and never open your mouth or type a message in my presence again

on topic: just accept this guy, like you deal with sync problems and you don't give a fuck, like you let SpitFire play your servers, just like you don't care about anything

trust me, VU winning something is a premiere anywhere, likewise to any other clan

i guess that the one who wins something is the one who is least dumb out of the 3-4 community clans in VCMP right now

gerz and thunder were right to get rid of this dog, he's nothing but a clan hopper, he betrayed them and the same will happen to you, only you ALL are too dumb to notice anything, same idiotness everywhere, have fun, VCMP community is really out of strength, no wonder idiots like kewun come and screw over your servers

feel free to add punishment in forum for those who say the truth, or better yet feel free to suck my cock in a star raining night, and then ban me on forum for letting you do this

nobody here can fix even a problem of cheaters or server scripts, i don't see how im having so high expectations from anybody lol
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 08:12:04 pm by FuckTinG »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2021, 09:23:40 pm »
gerz and thunder were right to get rid of this dog, he's nothing but a clan hopper, he betrayed them and the same will happen to you, only you ALL are too dumb to notice anything,
Well that's what trainee rank is for, most often it works, sometimes it doesn't and some people don't make it past that hurdle. If he's not a good fit, time would tell.

i don't see how im having so high expectations from anybody lol
With that I agree, perhaps you should ask yourself why. :)
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2021, 10:41:54 pm »
gerz and thunder were right to get rid of this dog, he's nothing but a clan hopper, he betrayed them and the same will happen to you, only you ALL are too dumb to notice anything,
Well that's what trainee rank is for, most often it works, sometimes it doesn't and some people don't make it past that hurdle. If he's not a good fit, time would tell.

well, not mody applying here is what turned me the fuck on, it's just that i can't find a good server to play on, with the rest of medick team and everybody else, and i have to explode all that energy i've in myself on this poor guy who asslicks you to join your clan

anyway, I hope he eventually figures what he does wrong and work on it, that if he manages to get in his head that i've nothing personal against him and only told him what he's doing wrong ..

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2021, 09:01:18 am »
Hunting, much as I hate to digress from the applicant, you should focus more on yourself rather than other people. If you want others to take you seriously, then you need to learn proper ways of expressing yourself.
Agree Agree x 8 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2021, 02:32:16 pm »
-
Atleast I thought you're old enough for me to talk with you, but you're still that pathetic kid that doesn't know anything or say anything other than insulting, grow up bro. You couldn't even control yourself with the insults, while you're insulting me here and I'm replying calmly as nothing has happened. You better start working on your personality as you're the one who needs treatment not people.

As Ferrari said.
Hunting, much as I hate to digress from the applicant, you should focus more on yourself rather than other people. If you want others to take you seriously, then you need to learn proper ways of expressing yourself.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2021, 05:11:03 pm »
-
Atleast I thought you're old enough for me to talk with you, but you're still that pathetic kid that doesn't know anything or say anything other than insulting, grow up bro. You couldn't even control yourself with the insults, while you're insulting me here and I'm replying calmly as nothing has happened. You better start working on your personality as you're the one who needs treatment not people.

As Ferrari said.
loool

relax boys

take it easy trex, it's not really one of those seizures which you were having with the pakis the other days... you could realize that the multiplayer is inactive cuz VU, MK/PL are too dumb to come up with a good server

i don't give a shit about you telling me to back off insulting or telling me to talk with 'respect', i think that you should really stop bringing nonsense cuz like it's over, VCMP is in need of much more intelligence than what you guys have to bring

i focused on myself ferrari, come 6 vs me and you'll realize what i mean, find any asi files hidden in my directory feel free to ban even my dick from entering trex mouth

i'm anyway bored of having to teach you who is the boss now and that you should be careful what you type, otherwise you get fucking smoked

lol i thought you learned this lesson when you spoke out of your places last time..
K i'll focus on my "personality" so that i become an idiot who can't defend his team cuz "he has respect"

pfsh, respect my dick.. so far you've just turned out to be too pussies to even win a fight out of your own gamemodes (like A/D) and you talk about respect???

when was last time VU came on CTF?
KoTH was designed for VU to play in, then they realize it's overpassing them.

yet again, im telling you both, and remember these words, stop commenting out of your limits, you have something to say about me? say it behind my back, it's best i don't hear about it or i guess we're gonna make it personal ingame

you only can solve conflicts with banning people, the situation is overwhelming you too easy

and trex, please stop forcing to type messages, i think your entire being is fucking shitting when you see me coming around, do yourself a favour and don't put your body in such situations in risk of heart attacks, and be cool

i didn't come here cuz i so adore VU, i came here in attempts to maybe bring a good server to this game, and guess what? it falied, just like the rest of your idiot vice wars

and where's stormeus? is that guy even still aware he has to work on a game?
i'm bored.. if you want to say anything, keep it inside, i don't like writing these stories... and i feel sorry for ruining mody's childhood with letting him know about vu's consistent failure of bringing gamemodes, sucking at DM and iminently getting sht on by the PL

you guys don't even give a fuck about the fact that MK&PL brought hackers and promoted them to server admins in their own server

you should learn that asslicking can only take you so far, when you're out of asses, you're just fucked
i was thinking that GerZ is stupid to fuck up your rookies, trainees, and the full members, but apparently he was right, you guys really need a strong reminder that your prime has passed and that you should do something about scripting finally

it's no point writing a single word in VU forum, you solve nothing, but at least you give it to the guys who "don't care for the multiplayer anymore and blame the guy with bad words for this"

sure, go ahead, lock your servers from me like in a past, and from everyone else... i just don't see how you talk shit about me when you are the way you are...
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2021, 08:20:27 pm »
lol ok

so basically hunting's thought process:

-I want to fix something in the game that I don't like
-I go cry at VU forum and tell everyone I don't care
-I claim I tried to fix it

?!

I could just quote my own post again but I won't even bother
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2021, 08:53:46 pm »
K lol play in that broken server,idc, but you will never be able to make a good server in VCMP
it sucks that even when you know where the problem is you refuse to fix it
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 08:55:43 pm by FuckTinG »

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2021, 07:55:18 pm »
Go talk shit somewhere else, back to the application please.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2021, 08:57:20 pm »
Trainee

P.S. You are Major's elder brother right?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)