login
April 27, 2024, 06:58:40 pm

Author Topic: Application - BanJack / NO_MeRcY  (Read 6518 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - BanJack / NO_MeRcY
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2021, 03:12:22 pm »
Hey there No Mercy aka Banjack, I'm sorry for what happened to your mother I know how it feels to lose your mother, I've been through that but now you've to concentrate on your life and be the man that she always wanted, don't disappoint her!

You were the first one to support me when I was applying back then when my history was just full of crap and now I'm here to support you and return the favor, voting trainee, for the sake of our friendship, I know you won't disappoint me, good luck amigo!
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2021, 01:16:15 am »
It's been more than one month since this application was posted. It is not impatience, but I would like to know how my situation is going for now.
Again, thanks for those who are betting on me, you'll not be disappointed.
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2021, 06:18:13 am »
Don't rush things, be patient. The fact that the application is open means that there's no straight-forward answer to be given as of yet. As soon as we make a decision you will be notified here.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2021, 10:26:26 pm »
Although I don't know who you are and haven't met you yet, since you were both in VU and kicked from it before I ever joined, I think it'd be best if I left the decision to the older members of our clan.

I'll be voting Neutral for now.
Although I was originally going to remain neutral, I've since had a change of opinion. Your application has been going on for over 1.5 months now without a confirmation, and as Ferrari said, this indicates that there's no straight forward answer to be given as of yet. I would like to bring a change to that.

After having ample time to get to know you better, I genuinely believe that you've become a better person, with decent DM skills, and at least deserve a chance to rejoin our roster. Whilst spending time with you, I completely forgot about your toxic / hacking past, and the fact that you made no indication of it assures me that you've moved on since.

I've changed my vote to Trainee. Best of luck the outcome of your application! :)
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2021, 01:10:47 pm »
I will give you another chance to join the family again. Trainee.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2021, 05:22:33 pm »
Listen man, this app has been up for a dispute for quite a while. Love the fact that you have maintained calmed and trust the process for whatever outcome comes your way. We all know what you are capable of, good and bad. We can't dwell on the past, yet we always should strive to build a better future. This is what we try to do for our members and this community here at VU.

We have a strong ethos and a strong set of values we abide from. You've been you have certain knowledge what they are about. After all this time, do you think your values and VUs are the same? Unity, friendship, humility to respect peers and opponents. what does this mean to you? Are you capable of building bridges?

Most importantly, are you willing to learn from the bottom, be patient and show that you can be guided, trusted and rely on at anytime?

I think you answering with details this can help us make our decision a bit smoother and turn around some NOs into Yes.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2021, 07:09:59 pm »
Let me start first with thanking the guys who are wishing me good luck, and the clan members that have put their positive replies, I truely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, for it is great to see you giving me the trust that I deserve.
TheKing, I want you to know how much I value the push you are trying to make for my application hence I will not let you down.

Listen man, this app has been up for a dispute for quite a while. Love the fact that you have maintained calmed and trust the process for whatever outcome comes your way.
Thank you for your time and patience.

I see that it should take as much time as it needs, I will be waiting patiently for the decision on the other side.

We have a strong ethos and a strong set of values we abide from. You've been you have certain knowledge what they are about.

I do understand, respect, and abide these ethos. Firstly because I have to be sincere with myself about the changes that I got. Secondly because I have no single reason to let you down once again after your will to give me the chance to prove all what I am trying to deliver you.

After all this time, do you think your values and VUs are the same? Unity, friendship, humility to respect peers and opponents. what does this mean to you? Are you capable of building bridges?

Well the first part is related to the members, I think they have seen those values in me. As for me, I do highly think that yes, I have the value of unity, as I always deliver Inferno with my heli to a building in order to RPG opponents :P. Friendship ? Ofcourse I am a friendly guy, and I think it is much clear thing. Humility, I have nothing to be arrogant for. As for respecting peers and opponents, I always tend to duel with players, it usually ends on good terms, in addition to the fact the I like to learn from my respective opponents as well.
From my point of view, and at this point that I have came over, I am surely capable to rebuild the bridge between me and you, as you have noticed, I already started building it from my side.

Most importantly, are you willing to learn from the bottom, be patient and show that you can be guided, trusted and rely on at anytime?

As I said before, I am willing to learn more about every thing, we all should have this will as well. It is a necessarly needed principle for one's life journey. Later on, you'll be assured that I am capable to be relied on.

Thanks once again, Theking for opening the horizon for me to express and elaborate things that should be explained.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 07:14:02 pm by BanJack »
Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2021, 09:40:50 pm »
I have the value of unity, as I always deliver Inferno with my heli to a building in order to RPG opponents :P.
Not even the seniors of our clan have managed to carry Inferno's fat ass like that. Changing my vote to Full VU.

Just kidding Infy, I love you bro xD
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 09:43:50 pm by Ülker »
Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2021, 10:21:13 pm »
I have the value of unity, as I always deliver Inferno with my heli to a building in order to RPG opponents :P.
Not even the seniors of our clan have managed to carry Inferno's fat ass like that. Changing my vote to Full VU.

Just kidding Infy, I love you bro xD
yes he delivered me to heli spot yes coz my laptop has no numpad yes.
No numpad no licience to drive heli yes.
Voting full GL.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2021, 07:29:07 pm »
Good day BanJack, after a long and thought process of application I would like to go ahead and inform you that as of today you are officially ACCEPTED as a VU Trainee.

Poll count:
20 T's, 5 Neutral & 8 No's

Congratulations man, like I stated above there's lots of things to prove and fight for. I know that you're capable of doing so and many of us believed it too, this is why we decided to vouch for your acceptance. Prove us right.

Before you do anything else as a member, please first read our ethos and our constitution. Which are the core values we stand by.

Great things are expected, congratulations once again and welcome to the Vice Underdogs family.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 07:32:53 pm by TheKing »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2021, 07:49:08 pm »
Now I leak private boards hhhh watch ur heads when you are near me
jk jk xD

I am honored to be a part of the family again. Thanks for the trust, it won't be destroyed again.
I am appreciative for this chance thus I will prove what I have fought for.
Thanks for those who supported me, and the clan members that bet on me.
And for the members that negatively voted, I do respect your votes, yet I will also prove that I shoud have positively voted for.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2021, 08:00:25 pm »
YAY! You finally got in dude, congratulations
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2021, 08:20:04 pm »
I appreciate your patience you had throughout this application. And, It was worth it.

Congratulations, welcome aboard.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2021, 09:26:38 pm »
Congratulations buddy you are really good guy and good guys always deserve the best
Actually i knew you will get accepted after seeing your application it was written well, congratulations again brother well deserved  8)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 09:29:38 pm by Major »

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2021, 09:37:49 pm »
Congratulations bonkjack :v
Welcome aboard.
Make us proud  ;)