login
April 27, 2024, 01:37:52 pm

Author Topic: Application - Major^  (Read 2220 times)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Major^
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2021, 12:23:58 pm »
???
Hello pain, Can you explain me what are you trying to say by that screenshot? if you think SF is a clan, No SF is a vccnr gang not a clan
Walaikum Salam!. Best of luck Friend.  :)
Thanks Clarke & Waleed  ;)
Ahh sorry , i dont play in vccnr , good luck:v

but he cant user other tag if he want join in VU.
So what?
Well it's just that VU don't associate any gang policy with itself, so you basically can't use Gang tag as well with VU tag.
But, SF is only a VCCNR gang and has no existence out of it. Major, does use that tag , but only in vccnr, in other servers, he plays without any tag.
I've seen we denied other people for applying with gang tags and I feel this should be no exception. Words by VU member.

The last person i remember had that tag issue when he applied in VU was scalla. And he was accepted. He used to wear SF tag everywhere before joined VU.
Btw, should this anyway be controversial? That tag issue screenshot was highlighted by a VU member himself.

Also, yes, the fact that scalla did remove his tag for joining VU. He was told that he can't use that tag to be in VU. Funny thing he applied with [SF]Scalla nick in VU application.

https://vccnr.viceworld.org/topic/3415-stats-transfer-appeal-sfscalla-to-scalla/?tab=comments#comment-14661

https://vccnr.viceworld.org/topic/3446-stats-transfer-appeal-scalla-to-vu_tscalla/?tab=comments#comment-14767

But theres no need to make that a controversy.
Just tell him he shouldn't use any gang/clan tag when hes a VU applicant/member to express that we do not promote gang policies.
ok my vote is neutral for now then. (lov u infernuh)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2021, 02:17:28 pm »
Who are you(If you arent Traphole)? ??? just VU members can vote
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2021, 03:54:22 pm »
???
Hello pain, Can you explain me what are you trying to say by that screenshot? if you think SF is a clan, No SF is a vccnr gang not a clan

So what?
Well it's just that VU don't associate any gang policy with itself, so you basically can't use Gang tag as well with VU tag.
But, SF is only a VCCNR gang and has no existence out of it. Major, does use that tag , but only in vccnr, in other servers, he plays without any tag.
I've seen we denied other people for applying with gang tags and I feel this should be no exception. Words by VU member.

The last person i remember had that tag issue when he applied in VU was scalla. And he was accepted. He used to wear SF tag everywhere before joined VU.
Btw, should this anyway be controversial? That tag issue screenshot was highlighted by a VU member himself.

Also, yes, the fact that scalla did remove his tag for joining VU. He was told that he can't use that tag to be in VU. Funny thing he applied with [SF]Scalla nick in VU application.

https://vccnr.viceworld.org/topic/3415-stats-transfer-appeal-sfscalla-to-scalla/?tab=comments#comment-14661

https://vccnr.viceworld.org/topic/3446-stats-transfer-appeal-scalla-to-vu_tscalla/?tab=comments#comment-14767

Just tell him he shouldn't use any gang/clan tag when hes a VU applicant/member to express that we do not promote gang policies.
I voted no and u voted neutral  >:(
Kicked from VO.

Hes undercover VU interpole member
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2021, 12:50:13 pm »
Can you please for god sake stop quoting the same post again and again and again?? It's annoying I have to scroll for 2 minutes to see that you're joking with each other ???

Major, I agree with Xmair, no for now.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2021, 01:51:51 pm »
???

So what?

Kicked from VO.

I think you need more time voting Full No
???

So what?

Kicked from VO.

Can you please for god sake stop quoting the same post again and again and again?? It's annoying I have to scroll for 2 minutes to see that you're joking with each other ???

Major, I agree with Xmair, no for now.
Agree with you I am also annoyed.
Funny Funny x 10 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2021, 08:53:06 pm »
I believe you need more improvement. No for now.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2021, 12:17:26 am »
sorry but i dont want to quote becuse this quotes are very big XD, Thanks for your votes Roystang, Sk, Trex i respect your votes and i promise to you i'm improving day by day time by time till i get to how yall want

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2021, 10:57:46 pm »
No for now. Get more familiarize. 
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2021, 05:43:04 am »
Although it seems like a few of my fellow clanmates are still not certain about you, I personally believe that you deserve a chance.

Following Inferno's most recent post, I too am going to be voting no for now. Now Major, I don't want you to take this the wrong way or be deterred from applying to VU in the future!

We've been talking on Discord about your application for the last couple of days now, and I've been giving you as many friendly tips and advice's as I can, and I just want to repeat them on here for record. May this application be a success or a failure, that isn't too important. The most valuable things are that you remain motivated in joining our clan and follow our advice's for the future.

As Inferno said, the two qualities you have to improve on is your composure when responding to people you are not on good terms with and remaining calm under pressure. Our members now know who you are and your intentions in joining our clan, so use this advantage wisely! Take time in getting to familiarize yourself to the ones you are not yet close with, and prove to the others that you have listened and have been working on the things they asked from you.

Above is my quote from your first application. That was just over 3 months ago now, and it's certain that your motivation in joining VU has not been deterred, and from what I've seen, you've done a good job of working on your composure and remaining calm under pressure. I personally haven't seen you lose your cool like you used to before, but rather retaining a sensible behavior, even when others have be raging at you. The only advice I can give you now is to show other VUs the same.

It's Trainee from me ;)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 05:46:21 am by Ülker »
Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2021, 07:04:07 am »
Although it seems like a few of my fellow clanmates are still not certain about you, I personally believe that you deserve a chance.

Following Inferno's most recent post, I too am going to be voting no for now. Now Major, I don't want you to take this the wrong way or be deterred from applying to VU in the future!

We've been talking on Discord about your application for the last couple of days now, and I've been giving you as many friendly tips and advice's as I can, and I just want to repeat them on here for record. May this application be a success or a failure, that isn't too important. The most valuable things are that you remain motivated in joining our clan and follow our advice's for the future.

As Inferno said, the two qualities you have to improve on is your composure when responding to people you are not on good terms with and remaining calm under pressure. Our members now know who you are and your intentions in joining our clan, so use this advantage wisely! Take time in getting to familiarize yourself to the ones you are not yet close with, and prove to the others that you have listened and have been working on the things they asked from you.

Above is my quote from your first application. That was just over 3 months ago now, and it's certain that your motivation in joining VU has not been deterred, and from what I've seen, you've done a good job of working on your composure and remaining calm under pressure. I personally haven't seen you lose your cool like you used to before, but rather retaining a sensible behavior, even when others have be raging at you. The only advice I can give you now is to show other VUs the same.

It's Trainee from me ;)
Thank you so much man this is really big thing for me! As i said to everyone i am improving day by day time by time and never will let you guys down inshallah :)
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2021, 10:26:36 am »

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2021, 05:17:13 pm »
Despite the fact that you improved in a lot of things a little bit but I think you're still far away from getting my vote, your English is good for your age but still needs some improvements, you are toxic and immature sometimes, and you're hella childish.
I believe that you need a lot of time, it's a No for now.
Ciao  O0

P.S: Trax is a brain donor
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 03:08:26 am by Scalla »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2021, 02:23:26 pm »
According to the replies posted in this topic, it has become clear that most of our members think that you need to familiarize with them and improve a lot more in certain aspects. I am going to step ahead and deny this application as it is going nowhere according to the poll.

You managed to get 4 trainee votes while the rest 18 were negatives.

Good luck for your next application.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD