March 28, 2024, 01:16:02 pm

Author Topic: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan  (Read 15120 times)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: MIMO and No_Mercy have been kicked from the clan
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2017, 09:30:52 pm »
Another guy from my EAD team (ElvenKing's actually, left his own team lol) lost to hacks. RIP. I don't know whether you guys hacked or not, but what the fuck is with this "WATCH YOUR HEADS" threat. I've never seen even the beast players threatening a whole clan saying that they will ruin the fuck out of us. Maybe you were hackers. Imagine Juan saying, "HEY VU YOU'RE MEAT, I'LL RAPE YOU ALL ALONE". Well, he doesn't because he knows it will backfire. I really doubt credibility of you both here now. Like Fercho, maybe I'm blind too lol. But I believe Ferrari and Blitz did the right thing.

Man I promise you .. If you explain your situation (anywhere not here necessarily) and show you are innocent, I'm ready to gather all my friends and ddos VUs to death :D .. just do it and stop talking shit ^-^

What's your age? 8? Why do you think you and your silly friends can DDOS something which was created before you were born.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 16 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2017, 09:31:54 pm »
well then fuck it!!

the fourth thing is zoom hack: when changed to m4 it zooms your aim and makes u see ur opponent better. and thats not allowed

there i said everything.and this program is made by me
Thorax developed aimbot but i developed this
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2017, 09:37:09 pm »

I am actually disappointed by you Mimo, you say you didn't get anything by staying in clan for one year? well dude, what you have done for the clan?

-1 rep for both of you.

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2017, 09:39:57 pm »
when changed to m4 it zooms your aim and makes u see ur opponent better. and thats not allowed
And you think hacks that change your aim, are allowed? Are you braindead?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 9 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2017, 09:42:09 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 15 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2017, 09:42:27 pm »
What's your age? 8? Why do you think you and your silly friends can DDOS something which was created before you were born.
Like Fercho, maybe I'm blind too lol.
like both of you maybe I'm blind too  ::) why so serious man ? :o :o
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 09:44:55 pm by OmaRosh »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2017, 09:42:37 pm »
You're too emo to create these things yourself. Please...
Anyways, if you use these modifications then why act like a victim here? And why not just use FPV on M4 if you wanted a little zoom lol. And whats so cool about the zoom, you have to move your mouse a lot more. Even then, M4 doesn't has that much range of a sniper that makes zooming even a valid option. Now I really doubt how people call you pro lol. You barely even manage to survive ping limit for 2 minutes.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2017, 09:43:57 pm »
second,mouse control,low sensitivity for m4 and high /fast one for stubby or whatever

example:u can use 0.0010 for stubby but it will give u a 0.0002 for M4 no matter what
This was suggested by me in LW's forum, but as fuck, the suggestion was denied.
Me and Mimo liked this idea a lot, so we decided to create this shit.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2017, 09:47:31 pm »
What you've laid out now is 2 things:

1) Absolute bullshit
2) A program you made up even before your kick to distract us from your aimlock

Piss off..
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2017, 09:50:55 pm »

I am actually disappointed by you Mimo, you say you didn't get anything by staying in clan for one year? well dude, what you have done for the clan?

-1 rep for both of you.

you know every word i said is true bruh ok, and i explained what this hack was detailed upwards,now what?

hotdog,omarosh,and fercho asked to say what we used and to stop it,there u go i said it and ill stop it, what did i earn? i said the truth and if u talked to me u could have known it before u took the decision,

and wilson..u can see the way im talking and the way ferrari is responding.. he even banned me for like 5 min then unbanned me, as if i wasnt his clanmate 1 day ago

You're too emo to create these things yourself. Please...
Anyways, if you use these modifications then why act like a victim here? And why not just use FPV on M4 if you wanted a little zoom lol. And whats so cool about the zoom, you have to move your mouse a lot more. Even then, M4 doesn't has that much range of a sniper that makes zooming even a valid option. Now I really doubt how people call you pro lol. You barely even manage to survive ping limit for 2 minutes.

i did create this myself, as i said and as u now know there is too many hidden things u didnt know about me,just if i acted dumb doesnt mean i am dumb

and i know these modifications werent legal or right to use, and if u guys talked to me i was ready to stop using them..

i apologize for being so enraged in my first 2 posts, i went berserk and threatened u  all only because i was shocked u didnt hear what i have to say.. and i want to say that ill still defend VU, dont try to mess with my friends, i aint forgetting three years just like that, im reasy to stand up for the VU friends who have been nice to me, but on the other hand ferrari lost all the respect i had for him
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2017, 10:02:03 pm »
For me, i used a program, this program gave u guidelines and exact locations of your enemies, even if its in CTF or EAD, they will expose ur enemies, thats why it was easy
I wanna know more about this hack. Are you talking about the wall hack? What key was this hack binded to? What key did you use? Ferrari is right, you're hiding something nasty.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2017, 10:04:24 pm »
and i know these modifications werent legal or right to use, and if u guys talked to me i was ready to stop using them..
Your posts here only confirmed what Ferrari and others concluded. You are both capable and prone to using third-party software in order to try and gain an unfair advantage. You're a hacker plain and simple. This makes you dishonorable and a coward. You should be ashamed of yourself but no, instead you try flaming everyone out of rage and threatening to behead them. A sign of guilt if you ask me.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2017, 10:05:32 pm »
is this the surprise your hacking mate (no_mercy) was announcing before?

either way after reading you its normal you had to make cheats to give yourself some advantages, you have always been an enormous unskilled maggot (who acted dumb on purpose?)

what you stated (i barely believe it) are things that make the game unfair for your opponents like that thing that let you know your enemy's locations, the enemy's skin is off on radar for something, you're nobody to use your shitty cheat to have advantage over others, i would love to see you and your shitty friend getting banned from both ead and ctf since you stated them
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 10:07:03 pm by JuaN. »
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2017, 10:10:49 pm »
ye, go on, im A hacker,ban me from all vcmp servers go on

im trying to fucking correct what i did but u come up with more shit, and no thats the only thing im using,like how worse can this hack get

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2017, 10:15:28 pm »
is this the surprise your hacking mate (no_mercy) was announcing before?
Nope, in fact, this surprise is about a TRC member, we will post it tomorrow.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)