login
March 28, 2024, 04:54:23 pm

Author Topic: [READ] Want to be a VCDC admin?  (Read 6563 times)

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: [READ] Want to be a VCDC admin?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2012, 11:25:17 am »
Nick:MK.Koray
Timezone:GMT +2
Why you want to be a VCDC admin:I think you need more admins to manage this event because of tables,uptades etc etc.Im here for it
Previous experience: ADM Server Owner (there are more but not important)

denied
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:28:52 am by j.king »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vegeta

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 06:42:06 am »
Nick:[TZ]Vegeta
Timezone:GMT+5:30
Why you want to be a VCDC admin:I want to VCDC admin because my clan TZ there is no one have VCDC admin , then i want to help my clan members .
Previous experience:Im admin in some servers but im first time posting my vcdc application , i think its good idea for helping new clan members , anyway its good opportunity for players .i hope i can manage VCDC events perfectly . i hope you are accepting , thanks for viewing my VCDC application .

denied
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:21:59 am by j.king »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 09:04:02 am »
Nick:[DnA]SaM
Timezone:+5:30
Why you want to be a VCDC admin:I like to lend a helping hand in events as i'm doing that too but i will like to help with some powers so i don't need to knock any admin.
Previous experience:vice war admin,Svm admin.

accepted
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:17:47 pm by j.king »

X_94

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 06:00:07 am »
Nick: [MK]X_94
Timezone: GMT -6 (México)
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: Because my concept about this kind of events has changed and i think a guy with some skills at spanish and english would be good to make the players don't get confused and understand the rules and me properly, and also you can find me everytime on IRC/game...
Previous experience: SkyCity Admin, EA Admin, CTF Owner, Avengers City Admin and battlearena Admin as well.

denied
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:00:48 pm by j.king »

<X_94> messi suckz!!
<~Baldachyn> yes x94 finally some sane words from you

Rathan

• Regular
  • Register in my server ---->>>www.f1-server.tk<---
    • View Profile
    • [TZ]Formula 1 Server
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 12:56:01 pm »
Nick:[TZ_R]Rathan
Timezone:=05:30
Why you want to be a VCDC admin:I want to be admin of VCDC because i like Dueling with others sometimes i win some times i will lose
Previous experience:I was a professional Fighter .But now i am not good as now

denied
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:00:38 pm by j.king »

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 02:24:16 pm »
Nick: [MK]DarKEthaN
Timezone: GMT-05:00
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: Good would be a pleasure to be an administrator to help players who need help, I'm a friendly person and if I get the chance I will waste not.
Previous experience: Im XS Moderator, The Big Boss Server Admin and was in charge of UK,
 CO Leader.

Thanks for the attention  ;D

denied
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:46:53 pm by j.king »

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Sfitz

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 01:26:39 am »
Nick: [MKs]SFi7z
Timezone: GMT -6
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: Because I would like to help with this event and any player who wants to participate in the VCDC, also i'm an active player.
Previous experience: I am/was admin of many servers, here's the most importants: Avengers City Admin, Battlearena Admin, Outdoor City Moderator, Sky City Admin.

Denied, we have plenty of admins now. Re-apply if applications are re-opened.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:08:24 am by Charley »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 07:08:43 am »
Applications closed

Writer of excessively long posts