April 27, 2024, 08:07:24 pm

Author Topic: VCDC?  (Read 16989 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VCDC?
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2017, 02:16:12 pm »
If a weapon is troublesome to you, than its troublesome to your opponent as well.Some players have good skills with chainsaw and some have good skills with M4 and stubby, So I don't get the point of banning chainsaw from the event I mean it applies to both sides, both sides have equal chances of death when someone uses chainsaw and there is no glitch associated with chainsaw.

It's just lame how people care about their skills and forget about what others are good at, I'm done with this shitpickle people creating over chainsaw, M4,sniper and RPG. It's too bad if you are not good at chainsaw, but you have M4 skills but because people are afraid of chainsaw, they banned the weapon from the event to get the upper hand.

I'm not one bit interested in this shit.
Disagree Disagree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2017, 07:05:20 pm »
chainsaw would totally kill 1v1 fighting essence in this event which is the most important VCMP event when it comes to 1v1 (first one as well).

We, players from 0.3 R1 or older versions (not r2) understand this very well, since there was no chainsaw nor m4 whoring and we always liked the old school VCMP style.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2017, 08:39:27 pm »
Why even bother calling it a duel than
Call it stubby / shitgun duel championship almighty vcmp player tournament best player determining machine and tool 4 players
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2017, 09:03:57 pm »
Why even bother calling it a duel than

Does this not count as a duel, because they're only using pistols, and not every weapon known to man?
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2017, 03:39:52 pm »
So I don't get the point of banning chainsaw from the event I mean it applies to both sides, both sides have equal chances of death when someone uses chainsaw and there is no glitch associated with chainsaw.
Not true, damage received from chainsaw can be manipulated by FPS adjusting.
The higher your FPS the more damage/instant death you will get.
In essence, you can simply cheat with most weapons here.
Either by adjusting your FPS or by changing game files.
Agree Agree x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2017, 04:10:59 pm »
So I don't get the point of banning chainsaw from the event I mean it applies to both sides, both sides have equal chances of death when someone uses chainsaw and there is no glitch associated with chainsaw.
With your logic, we should play with fist, isn't it?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2017, 04:48:59 pm »
With your logic, we should play with fist, isn't it?
No, we all know roundkicks don't work very well on laggers and very close combat tends to desync dealing no damage, I suggest to use cars as weapons 8)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2017, 06:00:48 pm »
No, we all know roundkicks don't work very well on laggers and very close combat tends to desync dealing no damage, I suggest to use cars as weapons 8)
True. Let's use Sea Sparrows for Vice City Pilot Championship.
No one has ever complained about lag or sync issues with heli-cannons.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2017, 08:40:51 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Credits : KocKex

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2017, 07:01:38 am »
There was an event in XE named Golden Shotgun, why not rename VCDC to golden shotgun ?

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2017, 09:29:42 am »
better solution: fuck vcdc make another event thx
Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2017, 10:44:02 am »
Agree with shawn. To everyone crying about ''OLD GLORIOUS 0.3 FIGHTS'', welcome to 2017, welcome to 0.4
We're not in 0.3, we evolved
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2017, 11:41:54 am »
Agree with shawn. To everyone crying about ''OLD GLORIOUS 0.3 FIGHTS'', welcome to 2017, welcome to 0.4
We're not in 0.3, we evolved

That sucks major ballsack.
pičko  >:D

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2017, 12:48:48 pm »
Okay so it seems here we have two groups of people with irreconcilable views - group 1 wants weapon balance, group 2 does not.

No matter how much either group shouts at the other, their opinions won't change. So the obvious solution here is to have two VCDC streams - one with balance, one without. Players can apply for just one, or both. This would satisfy both group 1 and group 2, and would remove the unnecessary hostility between them in this topic.

Different people like to play this game differently - there is no 'right' way. Let's celebrate both ways of dueling here.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2017, 01:08:46 pm »
What the hell, no.

What we're saying is that there's no ''2 ways of dueling''. There's one.
Long range requires just the same amount of skill as short-mid range. In fact it adds more diversity and dynamics to dueling.

Idk how you people duel but duels are now composed of both elements, used in appropriate ways.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember