login
March 28, 2024, 03:34:56 pm

Author Topic: Sniper behavior in VC:MP (and more)  (Read 14474 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Sniper behavior in VC:MP (and more)
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2017, 07:30:56 pm »
1. An option for tweaking the speed the player stands up after falling on his back/stomach (forward/backward) after being knocked down by a vehicle, explosion or shotgun would be very welcome by a lot of people. Ever since the transition from 0.3 to 0.4 the animation has been too long. (it changes the gameplay from a chance of survival to garunteed death) Maybe to simplify it just an option between both 0.3 and 0.4 "get up" times/anims.
This would also help with all the desync animations(punch/chainsaw/ram). Since, shortened animation means less time spent desycned.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2017, 08:26:22 pm »
The main problem that people complains is about the gun sync. This one is giving advantages to the high-pinged players to gain a faster shot than the low-pinged ones. Neither is so good with the low-pinged vs low-pinged. This, is the problem that the low-pinged players are having actually.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Avenger

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2017, 08:36:29 am »
Headshots in VC:MP -- once (long time ago) a very anticipated feature that ultimately broke the game; I guess no one ever predicted such amount of M4 fuckery with shotgun players being rushed & beaten in close combat by rifles.

In terms of multiplayer there's supposed to be a counter against any weapon. But since you cannot defend against a magic instakill headshot the balance is not there anymore.
Agree Agree x 11 Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2017, 02:35:59 pm »
Overall I find 0.4 amazing.

Fixable thing that I noticed is:
Crouched RPG guys animation sometimes shows as running with RPG, although he is still crouched. And no matter how many snipers you hit them, he is not getting the hits. I am talking about the situation when the sniper is not face to face to the RPG guy but shooting at RPG guy from left or right. + HS's don't sync.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2017, 04:30:18 pm »
Other improvements/features that I guess will enormously benefit servers and vcmp in general are:
1. VoIP system with area of effect(so only nearby people can only hear speaker).
2. Faster server files download(I don't understand why our download speed sucks, the waiting time is a lot on servers with a lot of files).
3. NPCs!!!! I'd love if server owners have ability to script and alter how NPC's function.

For server owners - Laser sniper server wide edit so NOT only some people have access to that unlimited range laser spot.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2017, 08:42:25 pm »
I just want to say please fix the desync problems or whatever it is(I dont know but ofcourse there's a way since in MTA:SA the frame limiter is turned off without making any problems) so please I'm begging to all VCMP Develeoppers(Thanks to them for providing us VCMP :P and I can't express how I'am grateful to them) Because my internet is too low wich it is making a lot of desync problems!! I got banned, muted and slapped in LWs server because of musunderstandings caused by desync: I want to say that when a player got killed, and his ping is too high and his connection is too low.It seems to other players that he's standing like he paused his game|(That's how I got banned sometime when I'm actually at the spawn menu and then I only see that ban message) another problem the desync could do!! sometime when I was in an event chasing someone(Note that helis at that event aren't allowed) I was in a cop car then I left it and went to a bike, a moderator x slapped me, I said" What?" he said"I saw you quitting your heli this is not allowed!!" I kept saying that I didn't do this so He muted me  :-\ So please do it and sorry for bothering you I appreciate your work on VCMP if you cant do this please explain it to let me understand.OK!
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2017, 01:27:14 am »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2017, 12:53:42 pm »
Just to inform everyone that maxorator.com is expired, vcmp can't download any release, this is 5th time I asked someone to upload those rel004 files as I reinstalled windows, mind spamming the devs or backup vcmp folder before formatting pc for nice, thx for reading

Zeeshan.Bhatti

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2017, 01:11:33 pm »
Just to inform everyone that maxorator.com is expired, vcmp can't download any release, this is 5th time I asked someone to upload those rel004 files as I reinstalled windows, mind spamming the devs or backup vcmp folder before formatting pc for nice, thx for reading
This might help: http://forum.vc-mp.org/index.php?topic=5196.new#new
Useful Useful x 3 (list)

Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management, EYE4 Referee.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2017, 02:11:47 pm »
Buy a fucking new net. Nobody gonna stick up with that shitty internet connection, excepting the most infamous clan: MD.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2017, 05:18:41 pm »
 :)
 :) ;)
 :) ;) :D
 :) ;) :D ;D
 :) ;) :D ;D >:(
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :(
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o ???
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o ??? :P
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o ??? :P :-[
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o ??? :P :-[ :-\
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o ??? :P :-[ :-\ :-*
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o ??? :P :-[ :-\ :-* :'(
 :'( :-* :-\ :-[ :P ??? :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
 :-* :-\ :-[ :P ??? :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
 :-\ :-[ :P ??? :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
 :-[ :P ??? :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
 :P ??? :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
 ??? :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
 :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
 :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
 >:( ;D :D ;) :)
 ;D :D ;) :)
 :D ;) :)
 ;) :)
 :)

CREDITS TO Casper..

Agree Agree x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2017, 05:53:30 pm »
Buy a fucking new net. Nobody gonna stick up with that shitty internet connection, excepting the most infamous clan: MD.
What do you mean with this? DO YOU SAY THAT DnW is the most infamous clan. About my net: Don't be childish and say bad words .in other words I can't buy a new net.I wish if I could I don't want to say this buy my family don't have the required money to buy a powerful one.I even play with pentium and 1gb ram!!! If I own a good computer I won't play VcMp. Let's just say that I can't do everything that needs money.Ok?
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2017, 08:49:17 am »
It's stated as MD..
I think after PANZER24 reply,he edited the sentence from DnW to MD..
Or its a conclusion;whatever it is..

I suggest panzer to not to take thing's heavily because DnW has just started now,when time will pass,it will improve and these guys would be the one respecting our clan..
So panzer24,you need to take their sayings lightly!
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2017, 11:12:59 am »
It's stated as MD..
I think after PANZER24 reply,he edited the sentence from DnW to MD..
Or its a conclusion;whatever it is..

I suggest panzer to not to take thing's heavily because DnW has just started now,when time will pass,it will improve and these guys would be the one respecting our clan..
So panzer24,you need to take their sayings lightly!
Ok, no problem. We'll see about that.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2017, 03:10:51 pm »
What do you mean with this? DO YOU SAY THAT DnW is the most infamous clan. About my net: Don't be childish and say bad words .in other words I can't buy a new net.I wish if I could I don't want to say this buy my family don't have the required money to buy a powerful one.I even play with pentium and 1gb ram!!! If I own a good computer I won't play VcMp. Let's just say that I can't do everything that needs money.Ok?
can you at least read correctly without money? why the hell are you bringing in dnw when he clearly said md
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD